Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sitting with clinton
im sitting with clinton . She  brings up the midle east and in her opinion/experience she said its a waste of time. They dont want peace. They talk with forked tongues. I pointed to a map. This was her first priority then everything else fell into place. the golden age has begun.
Hello Big Dog - Welcome to NDC. Do you remember what she wants to do with the Middle East?

(06-08-2016, 08:51 AM)big dog Wrote: im sitting with clinton . She  brings up the midle east and in her opinion/experience she said its a waste of time. They dont want peace. They talk with forked tongues. I pointed to a map. This was her first priority then everything else fell into place. the golden age has begun.
nothing in dream mentioned. just listening. The presidential intelligence briefings are coming up. It probably has to do with that. Her and donald trump.
Big Welcome to NDC, bigdog!
Thank you for posting this dream and hope you have more you'll want to share.

You're most-welcome to post on any of our public threads. We members are the fuel (as well as soul) for this Grand Experiment. There's no turf wars here, no need to start slowly. There's many ways to participate here. We analyze the dreams of others that are posted here, the Dreambot Runs and headlines/current events. We have a section for jokes that are family friendly, poetry etc..a Miscellaneous section and more.

Again, Welcome and hope you enjoy your time here. Our dreams truly are foretelling headlines.
This doesn't have anything to do with your dream but I laughed when I read the title "Sitting with Clinton" with your ID. It reminded me that former Pres. Clinton was also called "Big Dog" (even though you were talking about another Clinton). Big Grin

Welcome to the NDC!