Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
special talents in dreams?
There's this phenomenon in dreaming where the text changes each time your look at the text. For those who have attempted lucid dreaming, you might recognize this feature as one of the ways to becoming lucid. In the dream, you read a newspaper, a sign, a book, etc., then look away, then look once again that the text....it will be different!

For those wanting to get lucid, practice doing double-takes on text in your waking life. The idea is that you get in the habit of double checking text so that your habit will carry over into your dream life. You'll naturally double-check the text to find that the text is different, and voila...."wow, I'm dreaming!"
Good tip Eagle! I'd actually forgotten about that one. When I bound in my dreams I usually get the cue that hey, this is really cool but not normal, heeeeeyyyy, wait! I'm dreaming!
This morning I woke too early @ 5:00am and went back to sleep. Dreamed that I was reading maybe a newspaper and in the dream I told myself I needed to remember what I am reading and I read it again and again. I enlarged the letters so they would be large, black and bold so I would remember. Of course when awake I don't remember it. Then I check NDC here and you all are talking about this very thing. Guess my Spirit was here checking posts before I was awake. Tongue
I love those synchronicities. We are certainly connected here at the NDC!
VERY cool, Julie!
Synchronicity seems to be increasing or I wasn't paying attention well, a year or so ago. Wait, I was overusing the term "coincidence."

I can't recall ever reading a thing in my dreams. Digg'in learning about this, boss.
synchronicity is a concept and actuality I personally do not dismiss lightly.
It is the quantum FIELD playground of foretelling, see in the future as NO TIME/Space
exits beyond the infrared spectrum (astral), and it seems to me that
it IS happening more often as we all begin to walk in
many worlds.
It is the rubix cube lining up.
Yes, AD, do agree. And they have been happening more often, something to do with the spot we're in right now. I know I've seen some explanations Nanny, and if I think about it, they should pop up again, and I'll post them.
(05-27-2016, 02:51 PM)Maysea Wrote: Familiar with projecting the dome like shield, usually felt others alongside...never thought it was a skill...lol

If I am by myself, it is just the immediate area. However, in most of those dreams I am with others and together we are able to shield extremely large areas.