Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Adam, 1031
The only part of the dream I can remember is this: I was taking care of 3 children – 2 native American boys about 3 and 5 years old and a blonde haired blue eyed white girl about 3 years old. We went outside and sat under the fort swingset thing. We are wearing coats. Its pretty chilly. The grass has not turned green yet. Beyond the yard of the house is plowed dirt. And flat for miles. Like the farms of the northern plains. The house is a pale color. The children are all very solemn. Not rambunctious like any other 3-5 year olds ive ever seen. Neither of the boys’ hair is braided or taken care of. Its just blowing in the wind. The girls coat is white with fur around the hood, which she isn’t wearing. Her hair is in a ponytail. Under the swingset we all sit down on the cold dirt. The older boy begins to say a quiet prayer. I cant hear what hes saying but I bow my head in reverence as he prays. The little girl and younger boy are playing in the yard. I ask the older boy what he is praying. He says “it’s the Adam” like it’s a common prayer similar to the lords prayer. He said have you ever heard it and I say no. he says it out loud for me. Then the younger boy and the girl come under the fort with us. The little boy is quiet. The little girl begins to eat dirt. I tell her its gross and she will get worms. She looks up at me. She has beautiful blue eyes and really long lashes and she says “Sooooo?” I think she is a brat. The older boy starts to play with a beer bottle lid on the ground. I notice there are a lot of these under here. He is leaning against the rope ladder of the fort playing with one of those and says something about how it hurts real bad to get spanked with those lids. Im confused and I try to think of how you could get spanked with one. Im trying to visualize how it would stay in your hand while your spanking.
Do you remember any of the words of the Prayer?
I don't remember any of the words sadly
The reason I asked is because "The Adam" reminds me of Jesus for some reason.
hmmm. yes I didn't think of that.
1 Cor 15:45 So also it is written, “The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. [Jesus, the 2nd 'Adam']

thanks, Julie Smile