Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things in the air
it has been a while since i posted here so here goes, I found myself down east in New York i think? Iwanted to get out of that locality and soon found myself at a small airport where a small plane was being readied for my use. Someone else was going to leave with me but he was not there at that moment. Now this is where it gets a little difficult to describe as a another small plane took off ahead of me and for some reason i needed to follow that one and get it back to the airport , it was some kind of drone that i could influance ,how i could do that i have no idea ? so i take off and barely get into the air just above a fence line between two buildings ,so i hit the trottle and start to catch up with the drone when i look back and see the other person on the ground , i think i told him through the headset that i would be right back , as i turned into the circutt i was stunned to see a huge fleet of either et,s or secret military craft hanging out over the whole area. At this point i b ecame lucid for a breif time and said to myself "well they have not shot me down yet? maybe they will leave me alone? Then i noticed that some kind of airiel conflict going on some distance from where i was flying so i decided to get out of there as fast as i could .It gets very weird as i am sure the drone landed and i did too , but it was like seeing double and i have no way to discribe that ? I dunno double planes, diamensions, etc. project blue beam? just strange..