Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'two tsunamis'
Good Morning George,
Thank you for sharing the tsunami dream today. I had "one of those dreams" a month ago, two consecutive tsunamis on the BC/US coast. Being just after New Years and all, I've kept it to myself, don't want to freak the near and dear. The dream, in my mind, is still in living colour. The vividness of colour means to me it's still a possible occurrance.

Regarding your 'two tsunamis' dream and for information's sake I would like to add my dream observations of the 'two tsunamis' I viewed coming through Vancouver. I am a concious dreamer and an observer of events viewed in a dream state and sometimes I'm a participant.

At the time I became aware I was dreaming, I was on the roof of a small apartment building by myself I was watching the debris from a tsunami flow by. It had completely covered downtown Vancouver and the surrounding delta flat land. The apartment was on higher ground, out of the debris flow from the first tsunami. I looked over my shoulder and another tsunami wave of debris was coming. It was so high, it towered well beyond the height of the apartment roof I was crouching on. I knew I was done for. At that point I moved from victim of event to observer again and watched as this second enormous wave diverted away from the apartment building. I continued to watch this incredible river of debris, knowing I was dreaming. Still asleep, I know I'll remember the imprint, then I drift off to quiet land. Here's a few observations I've made looking back at the scene.
Sunny day, not winter
Mid morning sun,
Clear view, very well lit
I'm facing WNW, wave is coming in on my left, from the WSW

If I ever live in Vancouver again I know where I would want my residence to be. I'm glad to mention this to you George. My partner doesn't like me to start his day with a prediction.
See ya,
Beaverlodge