National Dream Center
catarina wood - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: catarina wood (/showthread.php?tid=1077)

catarina wood - still - 05-07-2015

shortly before bed I got out my nail polish bag. I opened it up and picked the most beautiful sparkly color. I would paint my car this color I think. then I flash back to 7th grade and hear my moms wonderfully condescending voice say that color makes you look dead! I think shes probably right and no one paints their toes blue anyway. I put the color back in my bag and struggled with what color to use. pink. perfectly acceptable pink. but i really wanted the blue. maybe i should change it i think. no remover - daughters!

as i was saying my prayers i was asking about my dreams and what i wanted answers to as i drifted off to sleep. all night i dreamed in a different language that i have seen but i don't speak. beautiful words i am calling out.  i say "whoa on play soon" and i was calling a name over and over. i don't know the words i am saying. theres trees. woods? i cant find her. i need to see her feet! we are the same! we have the same feet! very restless. i keep searching and searching then i hear "catarina wood".

RE: catarina wood - esholars - 05-07-2015

I did not intend to dream of toes or color but I was given this: Leopard print, golden brown with black spots. I found a pic. of the colors but don't know if it will show.

RE: catarina wood - still - 05-07-2015

ok! remover has been purchased!
BTW what color was your toe?

lol i have a pretty decent selection but not 150! awesome Smile

RE: catarina wood - esholars - 05-07-2015

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Leopard+Print&view=detailv2&&&id=EBBBECF9E5D104D13F35CA1B917B19B3DB603A36&selectedIndex=0&ccid=bd%2bk3D9K&simid=608015426616756769&thid=JN.%2baxdaR0ctKzHN%2f3G0%2f76uw&ajaxhist=0

RE: catarina wood - Nanny - 05-07-2015

Catarina Wood is the nationality of the language you spoke, ya think? and this can help discover who she is and her importance, perhaps.

(05-07-2015, 08:30 AM)still Wrote: shortly before bed I got out my nail polish bag. I opened it up and picked the most beautiful sparkly color. I would paint my car this color I think. then I flash back to 7th grade and hear my moms wonderfully condescending voice say that color makes you look dead! I think shes probably right and no one paints their toes blue anyway. I put the color back in my bag and struggled with what color to use. pink. perfectly acceptable pink. but i really wanted the blue. maybe i should change it i think. no remover - daughters!

as i was saying my prayers i was asking about my dreams and what i wanted answers to as i drifted off to sleep. all night i dreamed in a different language that i have seen but i don't speak. beautiful words i am calling out.  i say "whoa on play soon" and i was calling a name over and over. i don't know the words i am saying. theres trees. woods? i cant find her. i need to see her feet! we are the same! we have the same feet! very restless. i keep searching and searching then i hear "catarina wood".

i haven't been able to figure anything about catarina wood yet, but i was speaking Lakota Smile

NO kidding? or are ya messing with me? LOL is tomorrow freaky friday....but first I gotta see your answer.

Editing in my usual PS....so, Catarina is NADW! Catarina means "Ladybug" so let's ask the sistah how "Ladybug" relates to her?

(05-07-2015, 03:00 PM)still Wrote: i haven't been able to figure anything about catarina wood yet, but i was speaking Lakota Smile

i am not messing with you at all

HUGE!! NADW and STILL....I mean, you! LOL this is so fantastic. I think we have a good idea how very well the sorta RV-dream experiment is going to go.

NADW if you read this, does "Ladybug" connect with you in any way?

You and Still have a strong dreaming connection! now she talked in Lakota in a dream and with the nail polish dream/blue theme, I think you may be Catarina. I'm also now even more jazzed about y'all's Remote Viewing-dreaming experiment.
It's happy feet time, well as the cliche goes,

"the best of times, worst of times?" I want to be serious and acknowledge how difficult your role is now that you've realized it, I think you said. Total respect, and with Jade Helm revealing, etc....hence I said "the worst of times" too.

(05-07-2015, 04:02 PM)NADW Wrote: No Nanny, why?

Oh never mind i just read the post. lol