National Dream Center
Galaxy Necklaces and Triangles - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Old DreamBase (Imported) (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: Galaxy Necklaces and Triangles (/showthread.php?tid=16364)

Galaxy Necklaces and Triangles - Elyse - 09-28-2014

There is SO MUCH of this dream that I just can't remember for some reason. It is really eating at me... I recall feeling out of place and alone though. It seemed like I just couldn't find anyone who understood me. It seemed like I was able to get along with people in short bursts, but just wasn't able to hang out with people or keep friends for any extended amount of time and this really confused and upset me. There was really nothing I could do about that though. It just seemed like that was just the way things were.

I was in some sort of crowded building walking alone minding my own business when this person (I want to say a man, but I'm not certain) saw me and started following me around. He was trying to sell me a necklace, much like a salesman would try to sell me a used car. He just wouldn't shut up or stop following me! He was VERY persistent, and eventually I stopped to see what he was trying so hard to sell me hoping that he would pitch the sale at me and I could politely tell him no and go about my business with no further interruption.

I really am not the kind of woman who goes nuts over jewelry. I thought listening to him and having to look at what he was trying to sell me would be about as much fun as doing taxes... Strangely enough, he pulled out a small, simple wooden box and opened it to show me some different rounded stones. They were very lovely, but just didn't call to me. He pulled up the necklace and I saw that it had two silvery balls on it covered with tiny diamonds. For whatever reason, they reminded me of moons or stars and while I looked at them, I could feel myself get drawn into the necklace. I was in space now, overlooking this galaxy. I was floating around admiring these colorful swirls and puffs of gas and these planets. One looked like earth to me. And though this was lovely, I wasn't overly impressed. I just wasn't in love with this necklace.

The man told me that was ok. That wasn't the necklace that he had intended for me to have anyway. He just wanted to show me that one. He said that I should have a necklace that represented a place more like where I was from. Something that would call to me. Curious, I just couldn't help but wonder what he had in mind.

He pulled out another necklace. This one had more of it put together. There was a big, circle in the back of it with swirls of pink and purple and splashes of other colors. There were all kinds of rounded stones on this necklace and the chain was shiny silver as if it had been dipped in diamond dust, and I thought of stardust trails. I looked into this necklace and I was now magically floating in another universe. This one seemed different and unfamiliar where the other one seemed to bore me a bit for whatever reason. Colors were everywhere. I felt warm and happy drifting around looking at everything. The man told me that I could change whatever I wanted by adding, removing, or changing the placement of things... and I thought about it for a second. I mean, I love customizing my own stuff, and it would be cool to have a galaxy that I created, but when I thought about making changes, I just couldn't do it! Sure... one spot might look good with a little more color, or a purple or blue planet might look nice in place of a red one, but there was a sort of art to this that I just couldn't bring myself to change. Even the imperfections were perfect the way they were. Like an original painting, it had it's flaws but it made it unique and beautiful. The man told me the name of this particular galaxy... and it was a long, wierd sounding name... and I thought to myself that I would NEVER remember that... but I think it started with a "n".

When I came to in front of the man, I found myself in LOVE with this necklace... but this sort of thing was priceless. It seemed to me that even the richest person in the world would not be able to buy this and I was kicking myself for allowing myself to look at and fall in love with something I could not have. The guy grew a big smile. I think he knew what I was thinking. He told me that he didn't just go around trying to sell these things to just anyone. Also, for me, the price was a mere $15. I was shocked. Why would ANYONE sell something like this for next to nothing? But I wasn't sure if I had any money on me. I dug around in my pockets to find a bunch of wadded up cash. As I franticly tried to un-wad it and straiten it out, my heart sank to find that I was only finding a bunch of 1 and 5 dollar bills. There wasn't enough to add up to $15... until I got down to the last wadded up bill. I straitened it out to find it was a $20 bill and almost exploded with excitement! I gave it to the man and told him he could just give me $5 change. He said he didn't have it, and I told him not to worry about it then - keep the change - because nothing could have made me happier than to have this awesome galaxy necklace.

I can't remember a whole lot about what happened after I bought the necklace... but I remember being in a back yard and noticing a pattern of triangles in my life. It seemed like triangles were impacting everything I did or experienced. At one point, I was watching something in the sky but it flew behind a wall of trees, but there was an acute triangle shape cut into the trees that allowed me to watch what was going on behind them. I also noticed triangles in the build of my favorite things and triangles that actually helped me complete important tasks. Triangles were just freakin' EVERYWHERE and they always seemed to have my back. And I thought to myself... "Man... all this time I've been taking triangles for granted and they've always been here for me. I freakin' LOVE triangles!"