National Dream Center
hour 6 - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: hour 6 (/showthread.php?tid=17881)

hour 6 - still - 06-10-2015

in my dream I was told to do a dream site search for "hour 6". I argued that the search wasn't going to turn up any results. I did the search in my dream I got a full page of results. each post came back with "hour 6" highlighted in pale yellow just like if I did an actual dream site search. but I argued more. "this is just a dream. why do I need to get up and do this in real life? there wont be any results."

so I got up and did the search here. sure enough no results. so then I start to wonder - whats this mean then? whats important about hour 6?

hour six in America would be 6 am. in Jerusalem it should be midnight, because they start a new day at 6 pm. (im including Jerusalem time because its more important to me than USA time.) in the Bible Matthew 27:45 " 45 Now from the sixth hour darkness fell upon all the land until the ninth hour. 46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” "Mark 15:25 25 And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
Mark 15:33 33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. Luke 23:44 44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. John 19:14 14 And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!

but they divide the 24 hour day into 12 hours of day and 12 hours of night so there are 2 "hour 6's" - midnight and noon.

so something important is coming that will happen at either 6 am USA (if USA I would assume mountain time, since im the dreamer - but **shrug**)or midnight/noon in Jerusalem. the Bible also says Matthew 25:6 6 And at Midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Mark 13:35 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at Midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

is that THE "hour 6" importance? not sure. its a warning. be aware at "hour 6". things to think about.

RE: hour 6 - Eagle1 - 06-10-2015

Still....here's a significant metaphor from my flying days:

When an enemy plane is rolling in on my flight lead, i would say something like, "bandit is at your 6 oclock," meaning the enemy has just rolled in behind you. We use clock positions to describe where the enemy is, so it might be 1 oclock high or 7 oclock low, etc. The worst position (or the most vulnerable) is "Dead Six," meaning they are right behind. So, when I see "Hour 6" I think of OUR SIX. Something is at our 6 oclock and no one sees it. Now we need to figure out how big the word "OUR" is. Is this just the NDC, maybe America, or the whole world?

I'm SO GLAD that you didn't succumb to the erroneous thought that, "Oh, it's just a dream." That was quite a common joke at the conference being how many people had life changing or significant precognitive dreams. "It's just a dream" is not an appropriate conclusion for any dream at the National Dream Center.

RE: hour 6 - Sherriann - 06-10-2015

Looking at months, June is 6 and September is 9.

RE: hour 6 - Eagle1 - 06-10-2015

Oh yeah, the ex-leader of Project Stargate is my new friend Dale Graff, and according to his research, the most significant precognitive dreams tend to be the shortest and most symbolic. So, watch out, bogey is probably at our 6!

RE: hour 6 - still - 06-10-2015

wow eagle1. wow!!
im so glad I posted. I started not to because I thought "really its 2 words. what kinda dream is that?" but I felt pulled to post it. it's important. and you are so right - "Now we need to figure out how big the word "OUR" is. Is this just the NDC, maybe America, or the whole world?"

thanks!

heres a connection I just made, after having a couple cups of coffee and reading these replies...I wanted to go back to sleep. I wanted more info. I tossed around in bed a bit, but every time I dozed it came back "search hour 6"...
school is out. I want to sleep in, but instead I get up - and the clock says 6 am. all im thinking about at that point is grrr im tired I wanna go back to sleep. I rarely have such a sense of "go do this right now".

"hour 6" is at OUR 6...

RE: hour 6 - Nanny - 06-10-2015

Gal, it sounds as if this dream was telling you search up this site for when darkness "fell" or will "fall" all over our land.
Are you, now that time has passed having any new hunches on this one?

RE: hour 6 - ThePaladin - 06-10-2015

(06-10-2015, 08:56 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Still....here's a significant metaphor from my flying days:

When an enemy plane is rolling in on my flight lead, i would say something like, "bandit is at your 6 oclock," meaning the enemy has just rolled in behind you. We use clock positions to describe where the enemy is, so it might be 1 oclock high or 7 oclock low, etc. The worst position (or the most vulnerable) is "Dead Six," meaning they are right behind. So, when I see "Hour 6" I think of OUR SIX. Something is at our 6 oclock and no one sees it. Now we need to figure out how big the word "OUR" is. Is this just the NDC, maybe America, or the whole world?

I'm SO GLAD that you didn't succumb to the erroneous thought that, "Oh, it's just a dream." That was quite a common joke at the conference being how many people had life changing or significant precognitive dreams. "It's just a dream" is not an appropriate conclusion for any dream at the National Dream Center.

Which reminds me of the phrase "Got your six", meaning "got your back".

When I read the question of
Quote:Is this just the NDC, maybe America, or the whole world?
, I heard "the NDC. You are being warned," with the "you" meaning us. The feel that it's up to us to have each other's backs.

RE: hour 6 - Eagle1 - 06-11-2015

Head's up: Got a potential overlap in BlueDream's latest: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-Racing-to-Read-Home