National Dream Center
XYZ 157 - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: XYZ 157 (/showthread.php?tid=18655)

XYZ 157 - esholars - 11-08-2015

11/8/2015
No intent
Mood: worried

There is a very small space between truth and madness and someone is using that space as a storage area. Looking left and right I can see yellow 55 gallon drums stacked from the ground up as far as I can see. These are not all brand new drums, some are showing age, some are leaking and some are missing labels. I read a label; XYZ 157 printed in black on what once was white paper. The letters have liquid seepage of reddish and blue irradiant colors dripping around them almost like highlighters. There are no other labels or signs. I am thinking “I must remember these tags, this more than a gray area, this is madness!” “What does this mean?”
I was repeating XYZ 157 over and over hoping to remember it when I wake up.

Thoughts:
I have been having trouble sleeping, restlessness and headaches, this last week and now I just woke from a 12 hour sleep.
I had no idea of location other than a "knowing" of being in the gray area.
To me XYZ often means "The End".
I often wish was artistic so I could draw my thoughts.

RE: XYZ 157 - ThePaladin - 11-08-2015

My first thought was an underground nuclear waste or old chemical warfare storage facility.

In the military phonetic alphabet, XYZ would be X-ray Yankee Zulu. Agree that XYZ indicates the end. The omega.

157 could be a date-15/7-in military terms and just about everywhere else in the world. Could be a time: 1:57. Could be an indicatator of that particular barrel. Could be a numerology reference. Could be a lot of things or there could be a multiple meaning to the number.

"The drums of war" popped into my head...

Interesting you've been having trouble sleeping and headaches. I mentioned elsewhere that my sleep cycle has been messed up lately. But I've also been having nasty headaches and I seldom have headaches. Is there a specific location on your head where you have your headaches?

RE: XYZ 157 - esholars - 11-08-2015

I keep blaming those energy waves! My pain starts at the shoulders and goes up. I have been walking around wishing I had a reason to smack someone, I am so tense and angry for no reason! I get that same feeling from my clients as well. I am getting the thought that people are just waiting/wanting to hit something as hard as they can.
Something is poking my beserker warrior DNA.

(11-08-2015, 03:26 PM)esholars Wrote: I keep blaming those energy waves! My pain starts at the shoulders and goes up. I have been walking around wishing I had a reason to smack someone, I am so tense and angry for no reason! I get that same feeling from my clients as well. I am getting the thought that people are just waiting/wanting to hit something as hard as they can.
Something is poking my beserker warrior DNA.

I've noticed that, too. People are really on edge. A lot of dark energy moving around, jacked by solar stuff and whatever's going on with Mother Earth.

Mine tend to be in the third eye area. I could write them off as sinus headaches, and some of them may be, but given how fast they hit and how hard, I'm inclined to think it's energetic waves.

Meditation has helped big time, if for no other reason than I can shut things down during that time.

RE: XYZ 157 - twiceblessed9 - 11-08-2015

Wow! Lots of headaches being mentioned.

RE: XYZ 157 - Sherriann - 11-08-2015

Ditto, although no headaches. I'm having hip pains I've never had before.
Hubby can barely get up and down the stairs.
We're walking on eggshells around our house for absolutely no reason.
When there are solar flares like over the past week, my energy levels just drag.

(11-08-2015, 03:01 PM)DLP Wrote: My first thought was an underground nuclear waste or old chemical warfare storage facility.

In the military phonetic alphabet, XYZ would be X-ray Yankee Zulu.  Agree that XYZ indicates the end. The omega.

157 could be .....

Considering XYZ indicates the omega, 15th of November at 7:00??
Just had to throw that in there. Cool

RE: XYZ 157 - Rene1111 - 11-08-2015

many times, metal barrels have markings as to what is in them, for instance
in car repair it may be oil but what brand and type...
and is like a part number for inventory purposes. so XYZ 157 is the part number
for what is inside the barrel.

(11-08-2015, 07:05 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Ditto, although no headaches. I'm having hip pains I've never had before.
Hubby can barely get up and down the stairs.
We're walking on eggshells around our house for absolutely no reason.
When there are solar flares like over the past week, my energy levels just drag.

(11-08-2015, 03:01 PM)DLP Wrote: My first thought was an underground nuclear waste or old chemical warfare storage facility.

In the military phonetic alphabet, XYZ would be X-ray Yankee Zulu.  Agree that XYZ indicates the end. The omega.

157 could be .....

Considering XYZ indicates the omega, 15th of November at 7:00??
Just had to throw that in there.  Cool

My legs have been cramping. I've been wakened from sound sleep by holy moley nasty lower leg and foot cramps. Been a long time since that has happened and it usually happens when energy is running.

RE: XYZ 157 - viejasombra - 04-20-2020

gentle necro bump for interest

RE: XYZ 157 - Richard Holland - 04-21-2020

(11-08-2015, 02:49 PM)esholars Wrote: 11/8/2015
No intent
Mood: worried

There is a very small space between truth and madness and someone is using that space as a storage area. Looking left and right I can see yellow 55 gallon drums stacked from the ground up as far as I can see. These are not all brand new drums, some are showing age, some are leaking and some are missing labels. I read a label; XYZ 157 printed in black on what once was white paper. The letters have liquid seepage of reddish and blue irradiant colors dripping around them almost like highlighters.  There are no other labels or signs. I am thinking “I must remember these tags, this more than a gray area, this is madness!” “What does this mean?”
I was repeating XYZ 157 over and over hoping to remember it when I wake up.

Thoughts:
I have been having trouble sleeping, restlessness and headaches, this last week and now I just woke from a 12 hour sleep.
I had no idea of location other than a "knowing" of being in the gray area.
To me XYZ often means "The End".
I often wish was artistic so I could draw my thoughts.

Is there any chance that those 55 gallon drums could be crude oil, possibly in storage?