National Dream Center
Dreaming of stars again.. - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Dreaming of stars again.. (/showthread.php?tid=18739)

Dreaming of stars again.. - IslandHippyMama - 11-27-2015

The dream starts with me sitting next to a fire pit or a campfire, talking to my grandson. It's really dark and the stars are very bright and vivid. I'm telling my grandson that if he pays attention he might get to see a falling star. And no sooner after saying that, a star goes streaking across the sky. My grandson and I are excited, but then I realize there's something different about the falling star. It had a long tail that stayed visible for awhile. Just before waking, I started noticing that all the other stars were really "twinkling", almost quivering and looked like they were getting ready to move too... I don't know where we were. Just someplace dark enough to see so many stars... Could be prophetic, as it felt like it was a real moment in time. No idea when though. I'm in Colorado and my grandson is in Hawaii.

RE: Dreaming of stars again.. - Sherriann - 11-27-2015

I thought I had posted this dream but apparently not....

September 27, 2015
I had a large black sheet full of holes: - stars and a moon. I was trying to put it up against the sky at night to see if the sheet still lined up with the stars or if anything had changed in their alignment. I lost the dream before I got the answer.

RE: Dreaming of stars again.. - IslandHippyMama - 11-27-2015

I've been dreaming about the stars a lot this year... And aliens. Sometimes in the same dream. IDK, weird stuff. Can't figure out the meaning yet.

RE: Dreaming of stars again.. - Eagle1 - 11-27-2015

Thanks IHM! I would actually like to read the alien dreams because I'm working with a couple of clients who are experiencing aliens in their dreams. These are people who don't yet have an opinion on whether aliens exist and both claim to avoid any alien-related movies, TV shows, and books because of these alien nightmares. It's no problem if you don't want to post those or spend the time to type them up. If, however, you do want to share those but not publicly, you can send them to me as PM. No problem whatsoever if you don't want to. I know it can be a lot of work typing up these dreams. Thanks for the star dream!

RE: Dreaming of stars again.. - IslandHippyMama - 12-22-2015

(11-27-2015, 10:28 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks IHM! I would actually like to read the alien dreams because I'm working with a couple of clients who are experiencing aliens in their dreams. These are people who don't yet have an opinion on whether aliens exist and both claim to avoid any alien-related movies, TV shows, and books because of these alien nightmares. It's no problem if you don't want to post those or spend the time to type them up. If, however, you do want to share those but not publicly, you can send them to me as PM. No problem whatsoever if you don't want to. I know it can be a lot of work typing up these dreams. Thanks for the star dream!

Hi Eagle1 - Sorry, it's been a crazy ride these past few months and getting on here is difficult... I could have sworn I posted about them earlier. I'll look around for them and if I can't find them, I will post about it soon. I just read the post "Crashing Into Buildings" and it literally took my breath away, because I had recently posted about 2 alien ships doing a nose dive into the ground, but not crashing - just getting stuck into the ground - like throwing a knife into the ground. Let me see if I can find those posts and will copy the links here.

I found my post about the aliens (and icebergs).. Link for it is below.

I don't know what any of the dreams mean at this point. I am a fan of sci-fy flicks and tv shows, but movies and reading materials don't usually seed my dreams (except once after seeing the first Nightmare On Elm Street flick - ugh!). These are random and seem to come out of nowhere.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-Aliens-Icebergs-In-Hawaii

RE: Dreaming of stars again.. - IslandHippyMama - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 08:03 AM)Windy Wrote: I am not one to quote the bible since I have not read it, but this statement: "The other stars were really "twinkling", almost quivering and looked like they were getting ready to move" reminded me of a story that my mother had told me from the bible, and that was GOD could or would wipe it all away in the blink of and eye. If the stars were to move then it would say to me, that the reality we know is not the reality we have been told to believe in.

Maybe this is a wake up call to look beyond what you know to be true with an open mind, and an open heart. Smile

Hi Windy, yes that could be the case, but I think that what I thought were stars weren't. They were aliens ships. This last dream was different until the end I thought we were going to be watching real stars, but their movements/actions proved they weren't. I woke up before they started to fly around like in the other dreams.

RE: Dreaming of stars again.. - Iris - 01-13-2016

Whoa, IHM, just reading your dreams now since you posted on mine this week that it was similar. Amazing!