National Dream Center
6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before (/showthread.php?tid=19657)

Pages: 1 2

6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Windy - 06-09-2016

I have just moved into my big white house in an upscale part of town. I leave my daughter alone to go and get my ex and his  two daughters, I am trying to get everyone in my family to come to my house but no one wants to come to my house.

Finally at the last hour i ask why and i am told that I am a trailer built into my house, which glorifies slavery since it is from the sugar plantation! WHAT, REALLY? Is my response....

I am now Ariel over the town. Less then 10 years ago this was all the woods, they wouldn't build here because "the ground was soft" and now the water coming in, like a tsunami it is going to wipe out everything in the valley. I see the waves of debris coming in.

Suddenly I am back in my body, I am warning everyone at the local diner to move to higher ground now! No one will listen, they don't believe me... I say forget these people and i am going back to my house with my daughter where i will be safe. I get there and there is a teenage boy that was sent by my ex to pick up lamps?

I told him, what are you doing.... those are going to be useless, he said he was given instructions to take back anything that belonged to his two daughters. The boy had my daughter in a box, i pulled her out of the box, and told the kid to take the box with the lamps that i was staying. The kid leaves with the box, and i put my daughter back into bed and i start boarding up the house and preparing for the water.

Location: I only saw the town from above, it was inland. The big White house was slightly up hill on the Eastern most point of the valley. (I also get the feeling that this "big white house" has something to do with slavery)

The big white house could be a metaphor for Washington DC and the presidential white house, but that does not make a lot of sense to me, since the water or wave would be coming from the west. I believe this maybe an island or area that has a water mass directly to the west or south western direction since the south side of the town was the first to get wiped out.

NOTE: THE WAVE - it looked just like japan tsunami in that the waters were dark, almost like rolling liquid oil with debris in it. Everyone thought it would be a small storm, maybe a few streets flooded, but this was next 10 levels, wall of water, no where to run and hide kind of wave. I have no explanation as to why this wall of water would be coming when everyone else is expecting a small storm surge.

THE STORM - No one would listed to me that the storm would be bigger than what the weather man said. I felt like Noah trying to get everyone on board the ark and no one wanted to get on the ark. No one heeded the warnings. like Sodom and Gomorrah the city is about to be destroyed, why will no one listen!

[Image: JAPAN-QUAKE-2011.jpg]

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Skeetersaurus - 06-10-2016

Windy, I believe you saw D.C., looking at it from North-to-South (which would have put the ocean surge to your left, or appearing 'westerly').

Two nights ago, I had a dream where I heard 'Isla de Palma' (which, in fact, would be Isla de la Palma in the Canary Islands), I watched the volcano blow with the greatest force mankind would have ever seen, and as the red lava came out, the surge was 1,000 ft tall of ocean water, headed west (towards the U.S. East Coast). I heard, 'a hidden thing from ancient times, much larger than man can conceive or believe to be, but is'.

Apparently, Isla de le Palma is going to be the 'coast-destroying' cataclysm that many have felt and seen for years now.

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Nanny - 06-10-2016

Very thankful you felt led back here, Skeeter!
This is Windy's thread so this will be short.

Windy once left, many of us have and returned. I am thankful to be able to compare your dreams to Windy's, as well as the others here that are dream-gifted very much so.

I'll be in-touch,
Blessings

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Windy - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 01:16 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Windy, I believe you saw D.C., looking at it from North-to-South (which would have put the ocean surge to your left, or appearing 'westerly').

Two nights ago, I had a dream where I heard 'Isla de Palma' (which, in fact, would be Isla de la Palma in the Canary Islands), I watched the volcano blow with the greatest force mankind would have ever seen, and as the red lava came out, the surge was 1,000 ft tall of ocean water, headed west (towards the U.S. East Coast). I heard, 'a hidden thing from ancient times, much larger than man can conceive or believe to be, but is'.

Apparently, Isla de le Palma is going to be the 'coast-destroying' cataclysm that many have felt and seen for years now.

After looking at a us map in more detail it could be Florida, or Louisiana, or any state/Island that had sugar plantations and ocean in a westerly direction.
By the way WELCOME BACK!

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Goldengirl - 06-10-2016

Welcome back Skeeter! Woo hoo!!!!

(06-10-2016, 01:16 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Windy, I believe you saw D.C., looking at it from North-to-South (which would have put the ocean surge to your left, or appearing 'westerly').

That location (the Canary Islands) and a disaster, ties in to the botrun from yesterday.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-6-9-16-The-Collective-is-Afraid

African special storm nightmare

(06-10-2016, 04:20 PM)Native American Dream Weaver Wrote: After looking at a us map in more detail it could be Florida, or Louisiana, or any state/Island that had sugar plantations and ocean in a westerly direction.
By the way WELCOME BACK!

But to your point Windy, apparently about half the nation's sugarcane is grown in Palm Beach County on the east coast of Florida, and Hendry County, which is a landlocked county to the west.

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Windy - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 05:16 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: But to your point Windy, apparently about half the nation's sugarcane is grown in Palm Beach County on the east coast of Florida, and Hendry County, which is a landlocked county to the west.

Wow the Hendry County, FL is both Inland and near the sea, has the nations sugar cane grown near there. Thank you for doing this research for me. As a lot of people know, location seems to be the hard part for me. But I think I got just he right amount of clues to confirm Florida as the state, and the Shape of Hendry County is the shape that i remember of the inland location.

Oh and here are some fun facts!

This antebellum mansion was home to Major Robert Gamble and headquarters of an extensive sugar plantation. It is the only surviving plantation house in South Florida.
https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Gamble-Plantation

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Goldengirl - 06-10-2016

Wow Windy. The Gamble Mansion is literally a few miles from where I live right now. Hope the water stays away until I get to the new house further east!

And the Gamble Mansion is a big White House. I'm freaking a bit right now.

Oh crap your in FL? Maybe the message isn't for me... I get the messages directly for me 50% of the time, the other 50% I believe is my guide using me to pass messages to others who will benefit or recognize the message. I guess it is a good thing you are moving right?

Maybe not far enough away.

That's why I answered so quickly about the sugarcane BTW. Just a fast fact from the home state. Been here for 15.5 years.

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - twiceblessed9 - 06-10-2016

Welcome back Skeeter. Very interesting about the Canary Islands, something to keep an eye on for sure.
Windy, perhaps an unusual hurricane will be headed to that area before the season is over.

I vote for the unusual hurricane hitting DC! Still freaking out Windy.....

Agree Twice could be a hurricane, everyone thought it would be a typical storm. I also just read something about the El Nino being over, and i wonder if that could some how play in to the storm being more than what people are expecting.

(06-10-2016, 08:02 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: I vote for the unusual hurricane hitting DC! Still freaking out Windy.....

I know Golden Girl... me too!

On a positive note, when i have had dreams of massive flooding, it generally is not as bad when the story does come true, but the level of emotion is what sometimes drive me to believe the event is bigger than it will be, or i am shown something monstrous so i will clearly remember it in more detail due to fear. (I am keeping my fingers cross it is smaller than expected)

This coupled with my three time vision of being in a bedroom completely unlike the current house or the new house and, well........hmmm.

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Skeetersaurus - 06-10-2016

Thanks, everyone!

As for this 'water event', GG, if the event is Isla De La Palma, and it is as large as I have seen, it would explain what I saw happen to the coast...but the water came inland and stopped against the Appalachian mountains, if this is the case, too. Literally, there was no more 'East Coast'...

As Florida is generally flat...not sure how that will play out (again, as always, I've never seen intricate details of anything that apparently didn't affect me directly...only generalizations, like water hitting the Appalachians)...

OMG Skeeter, Florida is like Swiss cheese. Gordon Scallion (not that his map has come to be yet), has most of Florida under water. But as we've all noted here, precog dates are notoriously tricky. But I've had three waking visions of the same bedroom, and it's nowhere I'm currently at. So maybe not even Florida? In these visions, I've felt relaxed and SAFE. That was a strong undercurrent (hahaha!).

It is SO good to have you back!

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Skeetersaurus - 06-11-2016

GG, I've got elevation, a deep well nearby, and no ground faults (known) beneath. I'm set.

Look West, GG, but just not too far west...(I don't hold out such hopes for the Cali area, either).

And...thanks for the 'welcome return'!

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Eagle1 - 06-12-2016

Love this thread. Welcome back to Skeeter, but my comment's for GG. Good news: precog dreams typically have that 10% rule, where the severity of the precognition (i.e., the destruction, the kill rate, the damage, etc.) is but 10% of what the dreamer saw. The bad news: The 10% rule doesn't apply in all cases, and Windy is a very accurate dreamer. Sad

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Goldengirl - 06-12-2016

Thanks Eagle?! Kill rate?!!

Well, then I have my team and my dad to thank. It appears that I will be OK, as I've had the visions of another place where I'm well, and safe:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-Vision-of-Another-Place-and-Time

and also the dream about my dad, where he was telling me to remember that I'm more like him.

And if indeed it is a heads-up, thanks Windy! Cool

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-Be-strong-and-don-t-forget?highlight=Dad

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - ThePaladin - 06-12-2016

GG: They know you need the reassurance that you will be well so you'll be able to function when necessary. If you're worried about your future, you won't be focusing on whatever needs your attention and you may miss something important. So all is well. You will be well. Wink

RE: 6/9/2016 11:50pm Flooding in area that has never flooded before - Goldengirl - 06-12-2016

But D, it's very weird how these disparate items (dreams, visions, synchronicities) are coming together. At least for someone not used to all this as a regular course of business! Big Grin