National Dream Center
Everything wrong - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Everything wrong (/showthread.php?tid=19847)

Everything wrong - ybul0229 - 07-17-2016

So I was dreaming that we were going to fix two minor problems on two Mitsubishi vehicles. I had the part descriptions we needed and took them when I went to town. Upon arriving at town I was told why I shouldn't get said part at one store. At the place where I asked them to replace the part for me they refused to give an estimate because this that or the other could make it more expensive.

I also stated that I was raising grass fed beef and how it was going to work out for me financially. While I was talking to the shop about them fixing the vehicle for me, the individual who I told about beef refused to listen to my rationalization as to why it was a good idea. The parts shop seemingly morphed into a fabric store and I bought some fabric I needed for something and tried to pay and leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Everything wrong - twiceblessed9 - 07-17-2016

I would by your grass fed beef!

RE: Everything wrong - heavendreamer - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 07:41 AM)ybul0229 Wrote: So I was dreaming that we were going to fix two minor problems on two Mitsubishi vehicles. I had the part descriptions we needed and took them when I went to town. Upon arriving at town I was told why I shouldn't get said part at one store. At the place where I asked them to replace the part for me they refused to give an estimate because this that or the other could make it more expensive.  

I also stated that I was raising grass fed beef and how it was going to work out for me financially.  While I was talking to the shop about them fixing the vehicle for me, the individual who I told about beef refused to listen to my rationalization as to why it was a good idea. The parts shop seemingly morphed into a fabric store and I bought some fabric I needed for something and tried to pay and leave.

My take on this refusal is no matter what the facts are regarding GMOs and industrial farming, most people close their eyes and choose to remain uninformed. Angel

RE: Everything wrong - heavendreamer - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 07:41 AM)ybul0229 Wrote: So I was dreaming that we were going to fix two minor problems on two Mitsubishi vehicles. I had the part descriptions we needed and took them when I went to town. Upon arriving at town I was told why I shouldn't get said part at one store. At the place where I asked them to replace the part for me they refused to give an estimate because this that or the other could make it more expensive.  

I also stated that I was raising grass fed beef and how it was going to work out for me financially.  While I was talking to the shop about them fixing the vehicle for me, the individual who I told about beef refused to listen to my rationalization as to why it was a good idea. The parts shop seemingly morphed into a fabric store and I bought some fabric I needed for something and tried to pay and leave.

FYI...Found this morning.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-14/gene-edited-canola-oil-arrives-without-gmo-style-shopper-outrage

Everything wrong - ybul0229 - 07-19-2016

Probably was really more just a message for me, rather than anything else as some other bits and pieces have been remembered. I also raise grass fed beef and make cheese. I try to do too much and have lost touch with much.

I did not try to see what was in store for the future. Did last night and can't remember what I saw. The night before while sitting on the back porch I had one of the resident woodchucks approach me, I tried to scare it off and then killed it because I did not want to get bitten and contract a disease (in my mind). I figure that having looked up woodchuck - To see a woodchuck in your dream represents subconscious material that is coming to the surface. You are ready to confront some news. - I really am struggling with the material and don't want to deal with the subconscious stuff.

Though then again, maybe I am already dealing with much of it.

And so it has been laid to rest.