National Dream Center
The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) (/showthread.php?tid=20420)

The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - Kelley - 01-19-2017

I thought this would be a good idea for a dreamer project- to do some intentional dreaming on the major events of 2017. So last night I asked for a dream on this topic and here is what I got.

Food shortages

I went to a small apartment complex in my town to ask the management if the residents of the complex had enough food to eat, (knowing that growing food in an apt is a more complicated matter than planting a garden in one's yard).

Kelley

-btw I will keep asking for dreams on this topic to see what the universe offers

RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - twiceblessed9 - 01-19-2017

Thanks Kelly. I haven't had any food shortage dreams, but I have felt there will be food shortages for a few weeks. It appears you may be correct. The UK is currently facing a produce shortage due to flooding in Southern Europe. I don't know how long that will last.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/courgette-shortage-uk-vegetable-shortage-cold-weather-ispain-italy-europe-continent-a7533236.html

RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - pink Rose - 01-19-2017

Thanks.
I think and feel some food and vegetables could be more expensive thru the bad weather.
Heard Greece had snow and some olive trees was damaged because the cold icy winter weather.

RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - Goldengirl - 01-20-2017

I don't necessarily have dreams involving food shortages, but have had a lot of what I call traveling dreams, where I'm with a group of strangers and we're walking to get to a better place. Perhaps a place with more supplies and/or food. Although there have also been other elements too like shabbily dressed, dirty, suggesting that things are not the world as we know it today.

RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - Kelley - 01-20-2017

Last night I dreamed that I moved out of my house and into an apartment. The apartment seemed to start out small and got bigger during the dream with many rooms. Men were trespassing in my apartment partly because I was uncertain about the boundaries of my apartment. But eventually I figured out where the boundaries were and was able to say "this is my space" to the trespassers. I have no clue as to why I moved into this apartment. It likely has more to do with things going on in my personal life than "major events of 2017".

Kelley

(01-20-2017, 07:57 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: I don't necessarily have dreams involving food shortages, but have had a lot of what I call traveling dreams, where I'm with a group of strangers and we're walking to get to a better place. Perhaps a place with more supplies and/or food. Although there have also been other elements too like shabbily dressed, dirty, suggesting that things are not the world as we know it today.

RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - Goldengirl - 01-20-2017

You never can tell. Thanks for posting it here.

RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - Kelley - 01-27-2017

I keep asking for dreams about major events of 2017 but every dream I have is food-related.

Last night (1-26) I dreamed a homeless man broke into my house while I was asleep and made a big mess in the kitchen fixing himself a meal. He even managed to cause an electrical fire that I was in a panic to put out but wasn't sure how to do it. When I came out of my bedroom in the morning after hearing noises and assuming it was the cats, he was sitting in a chair in the living room and I knew that he really just wanted to be arrested so he could be in a jail cell where he would be fed and clothed and kept warm. He had some horrific scars across both eyes. He looked like a worn-out old pirate.

Kelley

(01-19-2017, 12:35 PM)Kelley Wrote: I thought this would be a good idea for a dreamer project- to do some intentional dreaming on the major events of 2017. So last night I asked for a dream on this topic and here is what I got.

Food shortages

I went to a small apartment complex in my town to ask the management if the residents of the complex had enough food to eat, (knowing that growing food in an apt is a more complicated matter than planting a garden in one's yard).

Kelley

-btw I will keep asking for dreams on this topic to see what the universe offers

RE: The year 2017 - major events (intentional dreaming) - Goldengirl - 01-27-2017

And now I had a dream this morning involving food shortages. I was in the store with a list and a lot of other people, but the shelves were starting to look real bare. I got the feeling it was a large area affected, but not sure exactly what that means.