National Dream Center
Emergency - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Public Dreams (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Emergency (/showthread.php?tid=20879)

Emergency - Goldengirl - 08-19-2017

I'm at what appears to be a State Fair. I'm in a pavilion with friends and family, at long picnic tables. There are other groups surrounding us, and everyone is having an excellent time. There is a very carefree atmosphere.

A friend comes and tells me to pack up immediately, as we need to go NOW. There is a huge sense of urgency in his voice. He's normally such a laid-back person, that the tone in his voice makes me spring into action. But as in the case with dreams, our items seem to have multiplied, and while I think they all fit originally in boxes, now I'm grabbing anything - recycle and plastic grocery bags, broken down boxes, whatever I can get my hands on. Everyone around me is doing the same. The atmosphere has now got a tinge of panic to it.

I see my deceased mother pass by in the crowd, and I'm trying to call out to her, but my voice comes out all muffled, even though I feel like I'm straining to scream at her. My boyfriend comes over, and I tell him to go get her, that I need her help.

She shows up, and it helps, but we're still fighting the multiplying items. At some point I tell her it's good enough, that we need to go. I step into another area, and there is a round table with a bunch of people in suits sitting around it. They all look at me, and someone shouts at me to GO NOW, THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!

I back out and look out the end of the pavilion, and see a huge cloud coming our way. You can't even see the ground, it goes from the top of the sky right down to the earth. Huge, rolling, dark clouds and they're coming right at us. I look to the right and see a single fighter jet, also headed right for us. It's coming fast, and because of the angle I can't tell who's plane it is.

I really don't know if this is day residue, residue from reading other's dreams, or what. But very powerful.

RE: Emergency - twiceblessed9 - 08-19-2017

Tornado and tornadoes are in today's bot run and lingo to support a tornado incident.
Thanks for sharing.

RE: Emergency - Richard Holland - 08-20-2017

(08-19-2017, 09:36 AM)A lot of state fairs start around this time of year.  Minnesota starts in about four days.  That puts the dream into a very specific timeline.  Minnesota is vulnerable to that kind of weather!!!!! Goldengirl Wrote: I'm at what appears to be a State Fair. I'm in a pavilion with friends and family, at long picnic tables. There are other groups surrounding us, and everyone is having an excellent time. There is a very carefree atmosphere.

A friend comes and tells me to pack up immediately, as we need to go NOW. There is a huge sense of urgency in his voice. He's normally such a laid-back person, that the tone in his voice makes me spring into action. But as in the case with dreams, our items seem to have multiplied, and while I think they all fit originally in boxes, now I'm grabbing anything - recycle and plastic grocery bags, broken down boxes, whatever I can get my hands on. Everyone around me is doing the same. The atmosphere has now got a tinge of panic to it.

I see my deceased mother pass by in the crowd, and I'm trying to call out to her, but my voice comes out all muffled, even though I feel like I'm straining to scream at her. My boyfriend comes over, and I tell him to go get her, that I need her help.

She shows up, and it helps, but we're still fighting the multiplying items. At some point I tell her it's good enough, that we need to go. I step into another area, and there is a round table with a bunch of people in suits sitting around it. They all look at me, and someone shouts at me to GO NOW, THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!

I back out and look out the end of the pavilion, and see a huge cloud coming our way. You can't even see the ground, it goes from the top of the sky right down to the earth. Huge, rolling, dark clouds and they're coming right at us. I look to the right and see a single fighter jet, also headed right for us. It's coming fast, and because of the angle I can't tell who's plane it is.

I really don't know if this is day residue, residue from reading other's dreams, or what. But very powerful.

RE: Emergency - Goldengirl - 08-20-2017

Thanks Richard, I didn't know that! The State Fair in Florida is in February, and other events like the Annual Strawberry Festival. You live down here long enough, you start forgetting that northern states have to be on another timetable!

Someone once told me, you'll know when it's Christmas when you see holiday lights on the palm trees..... Big Grin

Twice, just read your excellent interpretation of the botrun involving tornadoes. I hope my dream is less literal, and I'm still confused by the fighter jet also coming at the pavilion.

To me, these were two sides of some kind of metaphor, just don't know what.

RE: Emergency - twiceblessed9 - 09-01-2017

Hi GG. If Irma ends up heading towards Florida, revisit your dream here (and the others you have had over the past year or so on similar subjects) and prepare.
Perhaps this dream was about Harvey.