National Dream Center
1/21/15 Concept Endure Saving Disaster - Printable Version

+- National Dream Center (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18)
+-- Forum: NDC's Core Content (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: DreamBot Runs (https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 1/21/15 Concept Endure Saving Disaster (/showthread.php?tid=561)

1/21/15 Concept Endure Saving Disaster - Eagle1 - 01-21-2015

The bad news is that we’re in a major lull, although it would be difficult to identify the degree of lull’ness’ without me explaining it. First off, this is the first time we’ve actually seen a marked decrease in just the raw number of new dreams. You can see that by going to the very bottom of the list and seeing “Dream” and “Dreams” with the lowest surge scores today. The other unseen hint is my moving aggregate counter, which adjusts the filter depending on how many words are increasing in frequency. When there are tons of words increasing, the filter says, “I want just the crème of the crop.” When there aren’t very many words with a positive surge score, the filter opens to allow more “bottom feeders” to make our list. Bottom feeders are words that have less hits, and they are the ones in our first generation dreambot that tended to skew the overall results. For example, let’s say a word goes from 2 hits to 4 hits. Well, that’s a 100% increase. Pretty fantastic in percentage terms, but not meaningful for what we want to do. But where do you draw the line? What about 5 hits yesterday compared to 10 hits today? Um, no. But what about 100 hits yesterday versus 200 hits today? Now we’re onto something.

So, the aggregate counter is but one method I use to filter out the bottom feeders. The other method is a secret yet simple math equation that further sifts out these troubling bottom feeders, and it is most useful when the filter opens to allow more bottom feeders to enter (and thus it did a lot more work today).

Okay, now for the run itself. I remember in older lulls historically that the linguistics do tend to be much more descriptive, and that’s exactly what we see today. Although we’re very far from any type of Red Alert, grouping #1 seems to hint at that old entertainment event. It seems to suggest that someone wise will be able to save the event from disaster, but that people will have to endure.

Group 2 suggests a Bank Birthday, which again points to some sort of reset or rebirth. Again, is this happening before our Project Año prediction of summer 2015?

It’s funny how Group 3 continues the Pot/Weed meme from recent runs, but notice the dichotomy happening with the red arrows: Killing vs Saving. Hmmmm. And I noticed that after I noticed the emphasis on living creatures, indicated by the series of blue arrows. So which animals will be killed and which will be saved?

Compared to our run yesterday, this one is full of color and symbols. Enjoy.

UP Words:     concept endure saving disaster elegant wise ability soup client birthday bank arts animals robots snooze killing intention returning factory imagery shirtless analytics outdoors willing pot raise days fish giants bull hostile tank protocol
DOWN Words:   popular life world going would time into because friend room down house around back went where know people when there one had read up now were dream dreams

RE: 1/21/15 Concept Endure Saving Disaster - Nanny - 01-21-2015

"disaster saving bank concept endure birthday?" or "concept killing birthdays?"

"Pot" again may mean an Executive Order is coming to decriminalize it.

Just a fun hunch, pure speculation. Both animals are going to die, both the bull, with market prices not rising, and the fish for a possible two-fold reason.
The fish symbolizes christianity and it won't die but there's a clear push to kill it.....out of the military, as it has been schools, and other segments of society like "do not say Merry CHRISTmas" but only "Happy Holidays, etc.
Plus, fish ARE diseased and dieing from Fukushima.

Saving....pot, robots will sure be "saved" even if the economy gets worse, but most of all what will be saved is those danged, ill-named "too big to fail" institutions.

RE: 1/21/15 Concept Endure Saving Disaster - Eagle1 - 01-21-2015

For some reason, I just now pieced together the quiet rise of Birthday. There's no coincidence that it ended up towards the top of yesterday's run, with both Martin Luther King, Jr. and John E. Lee having birthdays last week, but the nation celebrated (MLK) yesterday (MLK was born on Jan 15th and John E. Lee was born on Jan 19th).

But what's more strange is that it catapulted even higher today, which is really eerie because my birthday is just days away! Smile It had me wondering if there's specific details in this run just for me personally. My conclusion is that YES, there is (well, actually it was yesterday's lingo): "Earlier Bed Dragged."

It means that I'm to get to bed earlier Smile

RE: 1/21/15 Concept Endure Saving Disaster - Sherriann - 01-21-2015

(01-21-2015, 04:59 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: For some reason, I just now pieced together the quiet rise of Birthday. There's no coincidence that it ended up towards the top of yesterday's run, with both Martin Luther King, Jr. and John E. Lee having birthdays last week, but the nation celebrated (MLK) yesterday (MLK was born on Jan 15th and John E. Lee was born on Jan 19th).

But what's more strange is that it catapulted even higher today, which is really eerie because my birthday is just days away! Smile It had me wondering if there's specific details in this run just for me personally. My conclusion is that YES, there is (well, actually it was yesterday's lingo): "Earlier Bed Dragged."

It means that I'm to get to bed earlier Smile

This is too weird because yesterday I started to wonder when your birthday is. *L*

Happy Birthday!!!

RE: 1/21/15 Concept Endure Saving Disaster - Sherriann - 01-21-2015

concept endure, saving disaster
elegant wise ability
soup client birthday
bank, arts, animals, robots snooze
killing intention returning
factory imagery - shirtless analytics
outdoors willing, pot raise days
fish giants bull = hostile tank protocol