Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/26/15 Quartz Crystal & Epic Sky Rituals
I slept in today, thus I’m later than normal. Group 4 continues this eerily strange sequence of Dreambot mirroring certain aspects of my life. This is one that I can share…. LOVE COFFEE DRINK. I’ve never been a coffee drinker, until I found out about this new power drink. It’s a single cup of high quality, mold free, coffee, 2 Tbsp grass-fed organic butter, blend it up and serve. If done with the rest of the protocol (think intermittent fasting), one can achieve a really strong and impressive fat burn as well as a heightened boost in energy all day long. Literally, all day. So, yes, I love this particular coffee drink!

And now for the public dreambot linguistics. No Red Alert today, but tons of ominous predictive inferences. QUARTZ CRYSTAL is a phrase that remains in tact during the analysis and ordering phase of the bot, which is a real rare treat. The word QUARTZ would probably not show up in the dreams by itself, but rather directly with the word CRYSTAL. But when we break down the frequencies and surge scores for each word, the common phrasings normally get jumbled. Sorry for the verbose explanation here, but QUARTZ CRYSTALs seems like a key phrase today, particularly the SUPPLY thereof. I have a hunch that Group 1 is all about cloud-seeding programs, even though QUARTZ CRYSTALS probably have little to do with cloud seeding. The reason for my hypothesis is because a quick search of QUARTZ CRYSTAL news articles produced this link from Idaho. http://www.mtexpress.com/news/environmen...f8a5a.html

As an aside, most people have never heard of cloud seeding, but in reality this technology has been going on all around the globe for DECADES without public awareness. You might have heard the name “Chemtrails,” which is a propaganda term to minimize the real programs out there that modify our climate. Cloud seeding technology is part of the bigger umbrella term under “Climate Engineering,” of which HAARP, cloud-seeding programs, and many others are ways that they have managed to manipulate our reality and even cause the hoax called “Global Warming.”

Group 2 confirms that we’re on the right track of interpretation. EPIC SKY RITUAL. Yep, cloud seeding is now a ritual, and God only knows what other SKY RITUALS are out there and what they are designed to do. Well, looky there, Group 3 explains what they’re doing here: GANGSTERS DESTROYED the Earth first by HEAT and then by FLOOD!!

Group 5 in the Biggest Loser section seems to speak for itself, but the question is the venue for the guns a-blazin’. I think we’re still waiting for MALL and SCHOOL, the latter being much more substantial (linguistically) and much more recent in the bot runs.

[Image: 20150426%20quartz%20crystal.jpg]

UP Words:     supply quartz crystal theater bee castle star class challenge calling fantastic etc attempt epic sky ritual won character sat gangsters destroyed heat flood comic dome ghosts andrew guest yesterday naked reading paranoid payment
DOWN Words:   shoes matrix often profile save hide women lucidity love coffee drink face laugh men mini blank view leaving arms guns hole ball crying hope speaking fear space level shock bath jack double alive had wed
"castle star class challenge calling" these jumped-out at me after having seen you post L. Grathwohl per "college/class" runs. "Castle" is where "barry" sleeps and the rest is self-explanatory.

Group 1, huh? all that came immediately was that quartz is plentiful in the earth and I thought of quakes and speculation that the quartz being squeezed/moved can supposedly give-off sound signals to some folks experimenting with receiver equipment.---- all of this being found after listening to folks on C2C radio.

Group 2, HAARP? CERN?! or Project Bluebeam which I've only recently opened my mind to even existing??

Group 3, I'd say good but how many innocents will be harmed same time of this "heat flood?"

LOL "andrew" was/is a "guest" doing some "naked reading?" Well, does sound like the famous andrew that made the news in the UK. So often in the bot runs that I'm a bit surprised he is.

"shoes matrix" is this pointing to our recent revelation of the clog shoes on the Jade Helm insignia?!

(04-26-2015, 10:37 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I slept in today, thus I’m later than normal. Group 4 continues this eerily strange sequence of Dreambot mirroring certain aspects of my life. This is one that I can share…. LOVE COFFEE DRINK. I’ve never been a coffee drinker, until I found out about this new power drink. It’s a single cup of high quality, mold free, coffee, 2 Tbsp grass-fed organic butter, blend it up and serve. If done with the rest of the protocol (think intermittent fasting), one can achieve a really strong and impressive fat burn as well as a heightened boost in energy all day long. Literally, all day. So, yes, I love this particular coffee drink!

And now for the public dreambot linguistics. No Red Alert today, but tons of ominous predictive inferences. QUARTZ CRYSTAL is a phrase that remains in tact during the analysis and ordering phase of the bot, which is a real rare treat. The word QUARTZ would probably not show up in the dreams by itself, but rather directly with the word CRYSTAL. But when we break down the frequencies and surge scores for each word, the common phrasings normally get jumbled. Sorry for the verbose explanation here, but QUARTZ CRYSTALs seems like a key phrase today, particularly the SUPPLY thereof. I have a hunch that Group 1 is all about cloud-seeding programs, even though QUARTZ CRYSTALS probably have little to do with cloud seeding. The reason for my hypothesis is because a quick search of QUARTZ CRYSTAL news articles produced this link from Idaho. http://www.mtexpress.com/news/environmen...f8a5a.html

As an aside, most people have never heard of cloud seeding, but in reality this technology has been going on all around the globe for DECADES without public awareness. You might have heard the name “Chemtrails,” which is a propaganda term to minimize the real programs out there that modify our climate. Cloud seeding technology is part of the bigger umbrella term under “Climate Engineering,” of which HAARP, cloud-seeding programs, and many others are ways that they have managed to manipulate our reality and even cause the hoax called “Global Warming.”

Group 2 confirms that we’re on the right track of interpretation. EPIC SKY RITUAL. Yep, cloud seeding is now a ritual, and God only knows what other SKY RITUALS are out there and what they are designed to do. Well, looky there, Group 3 explains what they’re doing here: GANGSTERS DESTROYED the Earth first by HEAT and then by FLOOD!!

Group 5 in the Biggest Loser section seems to speak for itself, but the question is the venue for the guns a-blazin’. I think we’re still waiting for MALL and SCHOOL, the latter being much more substantial (linguistically) and much more recent in the bot runs.

UP Words:     supply quartz crystal theater bee castle star class challenge calling fantastic etc attempt epic sky ritual won character sat gangsters destroyed heat flood comic dome ghosts andrew guest yesterday naked reading paranoid payment
DOWN Words:   shoes matrix often profile save hide women lucidity love coffee drink face laugh men mini blank view leaving arms guns hole ball crying hope speaking fear space level shock bath jack double alive had wed

Pardon my nosey question but did you sleep-in Friday, too? I can't help asking because....I was posting earlier with DLP, I think, about her seeing things, then finding out they weren't there...yet!
I was typing my reply here, and didn't mean to glance down at your top line. I swear I saw "I slept in Friday" and fully expected to read why you did then. Freakin weird....pardon my self-indulgence.

Cool to learn about the coffee phrase. Way-back you saw "mike" in a bot run and asked if that was your NDC Mike. Had thought you were joking. Since then, you were congratulated for being invited to present at the International Dreaming Conference or pardon, whatever this impressive event is called.
If anyone has *low* blood pressure then decaf coffee can be as good as a med. for it. There's appreciable amounts of Cortisol in decaf coffee. (It's not good to get much caffeine if one's low-cortisol.) Yours is your own, healthier energy drink, very nice.

Oh! I rearrange words when not good. You've brought the groups together here very well.

(04-26-2015, 10:37 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I slept in today, thus I’m later than normal. Group 4 continues this eerily strange sequence of Dreambot mirroring certain aspects of my life. This is one that I can share…. LOVE COFFEE DRINK. I’ve never been a coffee drinker, until I found out about this new power drink. It’s a single cup of high quality, mold free, coffee, 2 Tbsp grass-fed organic butter, blend it up and serve. If done with the rest of the protocol (think intermittent fasting), one can achieve a really strong and impressive fat burn as well as a heightened boost in energy all day long. Literally, all day. So, yes, I love this particular coffee drink!

I was shaking my head in agreement with you Chris on the Quartz and crystal being together. And then I just finished looking at the January 18th run for a different headline dreambot tie in (the treasury freezing our debt) when I found the words "quartz" and "alone" together. haha Maybe there is something there that relates to this thread.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=548
(04-26-2015, 07:52 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I was shaking my head in agreement with you Chris on the Quartz and crystal being together.  And then I just finished   looking at the January 18th run for a different headline dreambot tie in (the treasury freezing our debt) when I found the words "quartz" and "alone" together.  haha Maybe there is something there that relates to this thread.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=548

In the other run are the words astral view. Think crystal ball, most of which are made from clear quartz crystal. While it's a loose correlation, it makes me think of what's being done here: Attempting to see "outside" normal reality via dreams.

Just a thought. Big Grin
Ok, I saw astral view and never made the connection to crystal ball. Awesome!!!
Thanks Twice and DLP!

Yep, Crystal Ball....brilliant. How about that: when you say Crystal Ball, you're implying about the ability to see the FUTURE (i.e., TIME aspect). How interesting that the word that was left out in this case (Quartz) is the world's best and most accurate way of keeping TIME?

Hmmm, do we now have another big meme developing? TIME?
(04-26-2015, 08:29 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks Twice and DLP!

Yep, Crystal Ball....brilliant. How about that: when you say Crystal Ball, you're implying about the ability to see the FUTURE (i.e., TIME aspect). How interesting that the word that was left out in this case (Quartz) is the world's best and most accurate way of keeping TIME?

Hmmm, do we now have another big meme developing? TIME?

Big possibility there. Linear time is becoming wonky-that's a technical term, yanno  Wink -as Mother Earth moves farther into the shift that's underway.

However, crystal balls are used for more than prognostication. They can also be used for scrying or as a means to see beyond what we call normal reality(Actually, it's not that normal). Basically, they're a focusing tool.
Providing a link to "gangsters destroyed" and a link to the other gang dreambot run. This has to do with Baltimore rioting, 7 officers hurt, which began with gangs calling for targeting ofpolice officers.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=995&pid=7467#pid7467
I think we've got a hit on Group 2. What an attempt but a failed attempt. Oh, nothing but the failure, as it's been done how many times before? An unmanned supply spacecraft has failed to dock with the ISS! This is huge news. There's likely another bot run group that fits it even better, I suspect.

"fantastic attempt epic sky ritual" are the words.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/space-station-...10225.html
Nanny, in the down run, "space level shock"
Linking another botrun for this event.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=918&pid=7553#pid7553
http://phys.org/news/2015-04-unmanned-ru...earth.html
Yes! this very bot run has two hits for it. Good paying attention. Smile

(04-29-2015, 06:21 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Nanny, in the down run, "space level shock"
Linking another botrun for this event.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=918&pid=7553#pid7553
http://phys.org/news/2015-04-unmanned-ru...earth.html
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!! HOW did we ALL miss this???
Epic Attempt and Won Character sat Gangsters Destroyed Heat Flood Comic
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/us/garland...index.html
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html
PS. Someone actually one the contest.
Let me guess, you did a search for comic, which sent you here, and then you were pummeled by the linguistics surrounding it. Am I correct?

Well, I am yet again floored. Clearly, we need a big team of people dedicated for constantly comparing the bot runs with reality. The more connections we make like this, the better our learning curve and thus hopefully will be able to better read the tea leaves in the future. Twice is indeed Blessed, but I'm guessing that a bigger team would net a phenomenal reality mirror. I mean, just look at the lingo....can't deny that this lingo was fulfilled with the Garland contest/shooting.

When I can get my act together and get us into the new site, we might be able to start monetizing and building ourselves a staff. This stuff is for real.
Actually I was looking for Volcano type words to see if there were more over laps like you found. I searched and found them here in the run ( epic sky ritual ...heat flood ...dome ). While looking at those words, I found the others. lol But yes, that is basically correct. Smile

Oh and yes, a bigger team, one focusing on overlaps, WOW! Imagine the possibilities.