Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXPLOSION OR VOLCANIC ERUPTION IN GULF OF MEXICO AND THEN HOUSTON HIT BY A TSUNAMI
Sad 
I had a dream two nights ago where there was a huge explosion or volcanic eruption in the gulf of Mexico seeing ash cloud rise and then seeing the populated parts of Houston where everything was getting swept away like a great flood.
Thank you for sharing this! As a native Texan I really am interested of course. Have loved-ones in Lake Jackson, Freeport and honestly we're all over the map so forget where else, near Houston. Plus, am headed to retire in East Texas in a year, max.

WELCOME and I hope you'll share more of your dreams with us.
Well, it isn't from a tsunami but otherwise it appears the dream is right on the money Houston is getting swept away or at least the worst flooding(of biblical proportions) it's ever had in it's history and it's not over yet. I have to say this pretty much a hit because there could be a tsunami type event in this yet due the one dam in the region that is having to release it gates due to the flooding and the area near one of the nuclear reactors is getting really high I seen on facebook.
And a levee breached, causing immediate evacuations.
I wanted to add that this was a precognitive dream.  You dreamed of Houston and surrounding area being flooded.....you named the place and what was to occur.  It wasn't a volcanic eruption but I am sure it sounded like a very loud explosion when the hurricane came ashore. You dreamed of a natural disaster in the Gulf of Mexico with flooding in Houston.  You dreamed this event over 2 years ago which is notable...did you  have anymore dreams of this same event?