Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spring initiative 3/25
still seeking info about walmart, jade helm
Spring initiative 3/25  4/30/15
I saw paperwork outlining an operation called “spring initiative 3/25”. I saw the year and cant remember. I saw details I cant remember.
Wearing a short tight red dress with a half slip.  Went to some sort of huge fancy party in a high rise hotel or apartment building. I was with a friend – never saw her face.  Im out of place here. Like im a spy im gathering info,  im undercover.  Went back to go  up to the room.  A very rich expensive building with a grand entry and marble floors. Gold trims. Several tux with tails doormen.  I went up the grand marble staircase but when I got to the top I looked and the stairs looked like a bomb had just blown them away. As I looked back I almost fell back but a doorman grabbed me. It was about 25 feet up that flight of stair and now nothing was left but jagged burned looking rock.  Another doorman came over to help.  I went up to the room.  Then I had gone to another party, maybe like an after party. Much smaller. Like a bar. Tons of people. A tv was on the wall.  I was nervous uncomfortable about being there. About my dress.  I looked and somehow my slip was outside my dress.  I was trying to discreetly slide it down and put it in my purse without anyone noticing.
Hmmm, this dream feels eerily similar to today's bot run: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1035

None of the same words are used, but the context seems relevant to me.
I just read the run and I concur...
More overlap with your dreams, Still! I think you had this as you started here at NDC. This is way-cool and I just couldn't stay silent about it. You and a couple of other new members about the same time arrived here and NDC is really blessed in increasing ways, is my point. Very glad you're here.

I'm wondering if the explosion is more of a sign that literally, explosions are on the horizon, or are they symbolic of other bad things that are close, and symbolic of you being fine but the bad that's coming will be right behind you. This could be symbolic of all of us will be really near but untouched by some of this?
Maybe.....it could even be symbolic of the bad that's coming is coming right behind our NDC figuring-out so much about Jade Helm's intentions which I think are multi-pronged. It's a two-fer if not three-fer, so to speak as a redneck.

Do you have hunches of the meaning of even part of this dream that you are willing to share?
thanks nanny Smile  glad im here too.  I definitely feel theres been a sudden uptick in my dreams and especially visions.  I have been having at least one every single day.  and they aren't just warning or informative for myself as much as prior to joining here.  and everything does seem to be overlapping, not just mine overlapping each other, but other people's overlapping into each other.  that's significant.

im out of place in this environment this rich upper class type place.  im still on the mission to uncover the whole truth about jade helm and walmart. so that's the red dress, undercover, spy thing. its definitely a multi-audience dream, but most of my dreams are - the meaning for myself and the meaning as it applies to people in general.

I didn't personally feel the explosion. it just happened at my heels.  I made it up the staircase just in the knick of time.  I think bad things including big explosions are right at our heels.  I think its significant here that this is some fancy rich elitist type gathering - that their façade is about to be blown up.  

my slip showing is another kind of warning that my cover may be about to be blown, but im not sure why I keep getting warnings like this.

in other words I think your thinking is pretty spot-on.
What is the meaning of the expression " your slip is showing"?
Best Answer: Literally, it means that your slip is showing, but as an euphemism, it means that one, particularly a woman, has lost all modesty or self-respect. I hope that this helps!

Maybe the PTB will make a mistake!
Thank you! good point about all of you Dreamers overlapping more lately. I best pay more attention to all dreams here, again. I noticed more than one gifted-dreamer arriving same time and was still focused on y'all.
Perhaps now that the need is greater the gifts are increasing. Just the type of thing a loving parent would give.

Why this type of warning, increasing now? I do not want to "nosey into your life." I'll ask in a generic manner. Are you outspoken in other areas of your life about the severity of current events and the state of the nation? I am, in fact it's one of my callings in life, and I have gotten more warning dreams in the past eight or so years than ever in my life. I feel like this, "the lists are made if they do exist, so why slow-down or whisper?" sorta thing.

(05-01-2015, 04:48 PM)still Wrote: thanks nanny Smile  glad im here too.  I definitely feel theres been a sudden uptick in my dreams and especially visions.  I have been having at least one every single day.  and they aren't just warning or informative for myself as much as prior to joining here.  and everything does seem to be overlapping, not just mine overlapping each other, but other people's overlapping into each other.  that's significant.

im out of place in this environment this rich upper class type place.  im still on the mission to uncover the whole truth about jade helm and walmart. so that's the red dress, undercover, spy thing. its definitely a multi-audience dream, but most of my dreams are - the meaning for myself and the meaning as it applies to people in general.

I didn't personally feel the explosion. it just happened at my heels.  I made it up the staircase just in the knick of time.  I think bad things including big explosions are right at our heels.  I think its significant here that this is some fancy rich elitist type gathering - that their façade is about to be blown up.  

my slip showing is another kind of warning that my cover may be about to be blown, but im not sure why I keep getting warnings like this.

in other words I think your thinking is pretty spot-on.
if I had been aware back in the day of my giftings I would've become outspoken, but now I have young children and a hubby who doesn't "get it" so they count on me - kinda like Job if ya know what I mean. it's now my purpose to make sure my kids "get it". so no, this is my medium for the full extent of my outspokenness as far as my dreams go. when I was a little child I was told they were just dreams just go back to sleep kinda thing so...
however, if someone asks me about what I believe or what have you I tell them, probably way more than they wanted to know.
but im not bashful at all about asking for more more more info and dreams and visions in general and typically I get what I ask for. Smile
Could the explosions that seem to be associated with JH actually be the project blowing up in their faces? Meaning unexpected results/ upset from people/consequences not thought of? Maybe the problem is for those executing the drill.
I hear ya and dig folks that are outspoken.

I'm very open about where the nation is, etc. Oh boy, it gets interesting at times.

(05-01-2015, 08:33 PM)still Wrote: if I had been aware back in the day of my giftings I would've become outspoken, but now I have young children and a hubby who doesn't "get it" so they count on me - kinda like Job if ya know what I mean.  it's now my purpose to make sure my kids "get it".  so no, this is my medium for the full extent of my outspokenness as far as my dreams go.  when I was a little child I was told they were just dreams just go back to sleep kinda thing so...
however, if someone asks me about what I believe or what have you I tell them, probably way more than they wanted to know.
but im not bashful at all about asking for more more more info and dreams and visions in general and typically I get what I ask for. Smile

This is a wonderful thought! Hopefully their ill-intentions are boomeranging on them. Oh, Karma can be quick at times.

(05-01-2015, 10:22 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Could the explosions that seem to be associated with JH actually be the project blowing up in their faces?  Meaning unexpected results/ upset from people/consequences not thought of?  Maybe the problem is for those executing the drill.