Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/3/15 Red Alert: Filming Class + Barry Missing
Okay, I think we’ve got enough overlap by now to declare a Red Alert on CLASS and the bigger School meme. Today we not only see CLASS again, but also that word’s twin, CLASSES. Get this, they are both at the top next to FILMING. Remember yesterday, it was just FILM. BARRY is also in on the mix here, but it’s hard to tell if he’s connected at all with our expected future headline. After all, the School meme does extend at least down to DEGREE, which is below Group 2 (i.e., where BARRY is).

If BARRY isn’t connected to school, then we have a different question: Is he MISSING REALITY or does he actually go MISSING altogether?!! One thing is for sure, BARRY has AGED quite a bit. Don’t believe your eyes, though because they clearly change the old President’s hair in the second term to make it look like that position is really making a lot wear and tear. As much makeup and public prepping that these idiots do, don’t you think they would have black hair dye to make him look younger? No way. That’s not the image they want to portray. The President WILL have gray hair by the second term….go back and look at all the rest of ‘em, and you’ll see what I mean.

In Group 3, it looks like there will be a big wave of abortion issues, probably having to do with Obamacare. What else could PREGNANT DEAD PROGRAM mean?

It’s so interesting how everything is paired up today. BAG and BAGS, CLASS and CLASSES, DAUGHTER and FEMALE, FILMING and FILM, DOVE and BIRD, etc. That stood out to me, and I believe that could be significant.

[Image: 20150503%20filming%20class.jpg]

UP Words:     virtual days filming bag class dove classes barry rift missing reality test aged degree saving hour filling yellow sat schedule river pregnant dead program party holiday landing support purple nervous upstairs cool bags

DOWN Words:   effect earth style ahead looks mon ram bar daughter ending probably elevator blank image weekly bird crazy parking female spirit wed figure hiding film camp hide symbol garage fat annoying room april giving farm necklace
Is "barry" "missing" the "reality test?" or is barry missing? Being "aged" could be an inference that the person is not very aware or not caring to see the "test."

Talk on other thread of the "yellow spheres" today and here's "yellow." But, any connection whatsoever?

Now we have "purple" and "yellow" which together, if yellow is golden-looking sounds just a tad like a royalty reference.

The DOWN words are telling a story. Noting how many words from very recent botrun are rearranged here, with other words added, so maybe! this is more of the same story and we best analyze/ponder them.
"Fat Farm" from that run now has "camp" which they often are camps, too. "necklace parking garage" are here oh! oh! and "filming" is with "class" at the top, while "film" is in the DOWN words with "camp fat farm" etc.

Is a "spirit figure hiding" and "filming" at camp? at least one metaphor is likely here, okay, this botrun is worthy of attention.

Almost forgot, so editing in...."program" a couple of days ago was "machine program" *(or is "program" a verb?, could it be both? so "program machine?" but today is "dead program" or "program dead?" I still think I got a hit on that other botrun and it being about El Paso and Isis, so "dead program" does not bide well IMO.

Okay, "class won't go away so it's sorta screaming something. I hope this isn't referring to "re-education" camps but we've got a ton of support for the idea with J.Helm being huge and owning a majority of this Shemitah year. If the camps aren't coming then the collective sure suspects it likely? However, we have proof from even the 1970s of this type of class coming for millions, someday.

Well, "pregnant dead program" unlikely or not, could mean that something was fruitful with much promise and then the program was killed. Is your thought on this a hunch? Yours are so often on-target.
Dig this dream that this dude had back in the 90s, about a "classroom" and Walmart.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=294&d=498
Necklace parking garage, this brings me a flash of a lot of people hanging by their necks with jute ropes in a big garage/warehouse. That's not a good image in any scenario! The other image I get is alot of well dressed people with gilded necklaces tied to a wall in a large building, just waiting for a signal or active purpose. In this image the people may not actually be real people, I get the sense they are drone-like. Are those guilded necklaces actually power cords or data links? Maybe it's people sitting at computers in an office somewhere?

(05-03-2015, 06:13 PM)Nanny Wrote: Is "barry" "missing" the "reality test?" or is barry missing? Being "aged" could be an inference that the person is not very aware or not caring to see the "test."

Talk on other thread of the "yellow spheres" today and here's "yellow." But, any connection whatsoever?

Now we have "purple" and "yellow" which together, if yellow is golden-looking sounds just a tad like a royalty reference.

The DOWN words are telling a story. Noting how many words from very recent botrun are rearranged here, with other words added, so maybe! this is more of the same story and we best analyze/ponder them.
"Fat Farm" from that run now has "camp" which they often are camps, too. "necklace parking garage" are here oh! oh! and "filming" is with "class" at the top, while "film" is in the DOWN words with "camp fat farm" etc.

Is a "spirit figure hiding" and "filming" at camp? at least one metaphor is likely here, okay, this botrun is worthy of attention.

Almost forgot, so editing in...."program" a couple of days ago was "machine program" *(or is "program" a verb?, could it be both? so "program machine?" but today is "dead program" or "program dead?" I still think I got a hit on that other botrun and it being about El Paso and Isis, so "dead program" does not bide well IMO.  

Okay, "class won't go away so it's sorta screaming something. I hope this isn't referring to "re-education" camps but we've got a ton of support for the idea with J.Helm being huge and owning a majority of this Shemitah year. If the camps aren't coming then the collective sure suspects it likely? However, we have proof from even the 1970s of this type of class coming for millions, someday.

Well, "pregnant dead program" unlikely or not, could mean that something was fruitful with much promise and then the program was killed. Is your thought on this a hunch? Yours are so often on-target.
Wow.
May I ask you and NOT offend you, and you know this is not a test.....we don't know each other...

Do you have visions that come true? and so this is as huge as it sounds? My hunch is yes.

And, wow.

(05-04-2015, 02:12 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Necklace parking garage, this brings me a flash of a lot of people hanging by their necks with jute ropes in a big garage/warehouse. That's not a good image in any scenario! The other image I get is alot of well dressed people with gilded necklaces tied to a wall in a large building, just waiting for a signal or active purpose. In this image the people may not actually be real people, I get the sense they are drone-like. Are those guilded necklaces actually power cords or data links? Maybe it's people sitting at computers in an office somewhere?

(05-03-2015, 06:13 PM)Nanny Wrote: Is "barry" "missing" the "reality test?" or is barry missing? Being "aged" could be an inference that the person is not very aware or not caring to see the "test."

Yes, I often have visions that come to pass, although I don't always understand them until the event is right on top of me! In the past few years, I've been actively working at paying closer attention to my intuition and going with its flow and it hasn't steered me wrong yet. The few times I didn't fully trust myself and didn't heed the intuition, I usually wound up in a mess I likely could've avoided! It's an ability that's been there since I was a kid, my parents would tell me about the first instance they noticed it: I was about 6 and we were sitting outside the Granville island market in Vancouver BC, and I had said to my parents "you know, of you sit here long enough a midget will walk by! " naturally, that wasn't politically correct and mortified my parents, and sure enough not even 3 minutes later the crowd parted and there was the aforementioned extremely short person waking right by us. I don't even remember the instance, but my parents said, that was the definitive date they began to notice my intuition at work. In recent years, it's been really handy at work helping me navigate choppy political waters, and jumping ship before layoffs, although I would play it down there to not freak people out ( I'd have projects and assignments completed before they were even assigned), and it did make it really easy to do phone based tech support. This past year, it's driven me to do everything possible to buy land outside of Edmonton and move asap, so the next 3 weeks see me moving to the bare land and setting up the new homestead asap. Normal for me is to have the intuition unfettered all the time, but that gets tiring with the crush of people in the city, too many flashes too fast cause me headaches, so I can't wait to move out to the new farm where it's about one family per square kilometre or less. That's so much less noise in the countryside.

As for the hunch on the necklaces, it's going to be interesting to see how that manifests, hopefully less scary than the recurring dreams I've had of simultaneous multiple tornadoes since I was a kid!

(05-04-2015, 04:21 PM)Nanny Wrote: Wow.
May I ask you and NOT offend you, and you know this is not a test.....we don't know each other...

Do you have visions that come true? and so this is as huge as it sounds? My hunch is yes.

And, wow.

(05-04-2015, 02:12 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Necklace parking garage, this brings me a flash of a lot of people hanging by their necks with jute ropes in a big garage/warehouse. That's not a good image in any scenario! The other image I get is alot of well dressed people with gilded necklaces tied to a wall in a large building, just waiting for a signal or active purpose. In this image the people may not actually be real people, I get the sense they are drone-like. Are those guilded necklaces actually power cords or data links? Maybe it's people sitting at computers in an office somewhere?
My 2 cents (before getting back to work this morning)
Between 1954-1955, it is documented (but HIDDEN), that Pres. Eisenhower went MISSING for three DAYS (and more) this happened more than once, coming with with lame excuses for his disappearance.
Ever hear of the Greada Treaty of 1954?

You know, the one between our government and the aliens in exchange for high tech? TPP also. It is around the time many abductions began. Then wham! Stealth technology, computers, etc came in and our progress took off.

I wonder where Barry is going these days- look up folks. You won't find MSM headlines on this, but may find it in dream subconscious.
Sincere, huge thanks for your answer. Visions are a big deal, IMO. I don't have that gift, only intuition but I should not say "only." For me, the very first thing that pops into my mind has most-often been intuition. sometimes I don't like the message and have done something my way with hindsight of how dumb the pride/ego is.

Wow, so you get visions, thank you. Does make sense that "necklace" in dreamland can stand for the things you saw. One of the hardest things about this NDC experiment is knowing when something's a metaphor or when it's literal.

(05-05-2015, 01:43 AM)Shadewolf Wrote: Yes, I often have visions that come to pass, although I don't always understand them until the event is right on top of me! In the past few years, I've been actively working at paying closer attention to my intuition and going with its flow and it hasn't steered me wrong yet. The few times I didn't fully trust myself and didn't heed the intuition, I usually wound up in a mess I likely could've avoided! It's an ability that's been there since I was a kid, my parents would tell me about the first instance they noticed it: I was about 6 and we were sitting outside the Granville island market in Vancouver BC, and I had said to my parents "you know, of you sit here long enough a midget will walk by! " naturally, that wasn't politically correct and mortified my parents, and sure enough not even 3 minutes later the crowd parted and there was the aforementioned extremely short person waking right by us. I don't even remember the instance, but my parents said, that was the definitive date they began to notice my intuition at work. In recent years, it's been really handy at work helping me navigate choppy political waters, and jumping ship before layoffs, although I would play it down there to not freak people out ( I'd have projects and assignments completed before they were even assigned), and it did make it really easy to do phone based tech support. This past year, it's driven me to do everything possible to buy land outside of Edmonton and move asap, so the next 3 weeks see me moving to the bare land and setting up the new homestead asap. Normal for me is to have the intuition unfettered all the time, but that gets tiring with the crush of people in the city, too many flashes too fast cause me headaches, so I can't wait to move out to the new farm where it's about one family per square kilometre or less. That's so much less noise in the countryside.

As for the hunch on the necklaces, it's going to be interesting to see how that manifests, hopefully less scary than the recurring dreams I've had of simultaneous multiple tornadoes since I was a kid!

(05-04-2015, 04:21 PM)Nanny Wrote: Wow.

And, wow.
It does make sense. Now the trick for me will be to see if tonight when dreaming, I can go lucid, find the vision again and jump into it remote-viewing style. If I can do that, I may be able to get more info out of it :-)

(05-05-2015, 01:00 PM)Nanny Wrote: Sincere, huge thanks for your answer. Visions are a big deal, IMO. I don't have that gift, only intuition but I should not say "only." For me, the very first thing that pops into my mind has most-often been intuition. sometimes I don't like the message and have done something my way with hindsight of how dumb the pride/ego is.

Wow, so you get visions, thank you. Does make sense that "necklace" in dreamland can stand for the things you saw. One of the hardest things about this NDC experiment is knowing when something's a metaphor or when it's literal.

(05-05-2015, 01:43 AM)Shadewolf Wrote: Yes, I often have visions that come to pass, although I don't always understand them until the event is right on top of me! In the past few years, I've been actively working at paying closer attention to my intuition and going with its flow and it hasn't steered me wrong yet. The few times I didn't fully trust myself and didn't heed the intuition, I usually wound up in a mess I likely could've avoided! It's an ability that's been there since I was a kid, my parents would tell me about the first instance they noticed it: I was about 6 and we were sitting outside the Granville island market in Vancouver BC, and I had said to my parents "you know, of you sit here long enough a midget will walk by! " naturally, that wasn't politically correct and mortified my parents, and sure enough not even 3 minutes later the crowd parted and there was the aforementioned extremely short person waking right by us. I don't even remember the instance, but my parents said, that was the definitive date they began to notice my intuition at work. In recent years, it's been really handy at work helping me navigate choppy political waters, and jumping ship before layoffs, although I would play it down there to not freak people out ( I'd have projects and assignments completed before they were even assigned), and it did make it really easy to do phone based tech support. This past year, it's driven me to do everything possible to buy land outside of Edmonton and move asap, so the next 3 weeks see me moving to the bare land and setting up the new homestead asap. Normal for me is to have the intuition unfettered all the time, but that gets tiring with the crush of people in the city, too many flashes too fast cause me headaches, so I can't wait to move out to the new farm where it's about one family per square kilometre or less. That's so much less noise in the countryside.

I hope you can!

Is there ever any type of risk to yourself for doing this?

**IF** not....big if, right? well, until I hear from you it is IMO. If not, will you please try to visit some officers in our military that are talking about Jade Helm? Sounds safer than trying to visit the Isis camp that's only eight miles across the border from El Paso, Texas. I'm childlike enough in my wishes to ask, were that not sounding really dangerous, and yet "lucid" is something I've never experienced that I know of.

(05-05-2015, 01:33 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: It does make sense. Now the trick for me will be to see if tonight when dreaming, I can go lucid, find the vision again and jump into it remote-viewing style. If I can do that, I may be able to get more info out of it :-)

(05-05-2015, 01:00 PM)Nanny Wrote: Sincere, huge thanks for your answer. Visions are a big deal, IMO. I don't have that gift, only intuition but I should not say "only." For me, the very first thing that pops into my mind has most-often been intuition. sometimes I don't like the message and have done something my way with hindsight of how dumb the pride/ego is.

I'm sure there may be risk involved since our group isn't the only one with people hunting for info, but I think it's a variable risk too. We've got billions of people on the planet, so the chances that I could be recognised and somehow located I would hope would be small. I suppose it's like the concept of there's always someone out there more skilled than you are, so I can't rule out the chance of being noticed. but the likelihood I'd get noticed I'm not really worried about since I don't go out of my way in dreams to be noticed if I'm doing recon work. I think it'll be fine and I'll give it a shot.

Being lucid in the dreamworld is something you can learn to do with practice. That's what i did when I started out. The key is to be able to recognise, while you are in the dream, that you are actually dreaming without falling out of it. The first time I realised in a dream that I was lucid and in control of the environment to some degree, I made sure to hold onto everything I felt in that first instance and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. It's like everything is more real than the waking realm, colours and sounds richer and more vivid. I always had subscribed to the firm belief that Reality is what we Make It, so used that in those first dreams to begin to try to change the dream environment, and or my location in it especially is it was a bad dream and I didn't like the people or events in it. Part of what helped me to notice the lucidity is when I'd see events like car accidents involving other people and I was riding along with them, and at the point of impact, I'd get thrown out of dreamstate very abruptly winding up awake. In later instances, I found I could make the jump out long before the point of impact and stay in the dreamstate either watching or going somewhere else completely. Soon I discovered gravity is just an afterthought in the dream too, so I learned how to travel farther and faster in a linear fashion as well as instantaneous non-local fashion too.

Once the initial learning how to function in the dream environment was more or less progressing along, then it was a matter of figuring out the difference between my own personal dreams where I work out issues of the day, vs actually going places and checking out other locations and people, other people's dreams directly. you get a sense after awhile of the people who are non-lucid vs those who are when you are there.

I learned my initial dreaming skills (after the frequency of visions had increased massively) more or less on my own and through reading books. It wasn't until I was about 27 that I had confirmation of my aboriginal ancestry, which explained alot (alot of events then made more sense to me) and I started looking into that side of things more as well. The interesting part of it all is that my son who is 16 is showing all the signs of following in the same path, so at least I can help him along unlike when I was his age going it alone.

(05-05-2015, 02:16 PM)Nanny Wrote: I hope you can!

Is there ever any type of risk to yourself for doing this?

**IF** not....big if, right? well, until I hear from you it is IMO. If not, will you please try to visit some officers in our military that are talking about Jade Helm? Sounds safer than trying to visit the Isis camp that's only eight miles across the border from El Paso, Texas. I'm childlike enough in my wishes to ask, were that not sounding really dangerous, and yet "lucid" is something I've never experienced that I know of.

(05-05-2015, 01:33 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: It does make sense. Now the trick for me will be to see if tonight when dreaming, I can go lucid, find the vision again and jump into it remote-viewing style. If I can do that, I may be able to get more info out of it :-)