Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Huge! Any memes it fits with?
http://www.standard.co.uk/business/busin...87302.html

This is not the first headline of this type nor will it be the last. But, it "feels" like this is closer to actually happening. Could be a false flag for the elites to steal more of our money, or another nation may really do it to someone, US included.

I'm guessing this leads directly to NADW's market regulation dream. They need an excuse for the poor economy and to get rid of the non Fed banks. They also need an excuse for the impending collapse of THEIR system. Bottom line, they don't need just one villain, they need several. Terrorists, viruses, and now hackers. Isn't that convenient?
Thanks. I think you nailed it. "They" most-often float their nutty ideas before us, likely to desensitize us for when it happens. Yep, on the needing excuses. This collapse, orchestrated as it will be is likely to be a triple-punch indeed.

(10-11-2014, 05:23 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'm guessing this leads directly to NADW's market regulation dream. They need an excuse for the poor economy and to get rid of the non Fed banks. They also need an excuse for the impending collapse of THEIR system. Bottom line, they don't need just one villain, they need several. Terrorists, viruses, and now hackers. Isn't that convenient?