Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going home
Two middle-aged people in Europe, an American man and a British woman travel to the U.S. at the news of an impending global disaster. The man wants to go home and the woman wants to be with the love of her life, a British musician living in L.A. They somehow travel all the way in a tiny battery-operated car. Every mile is fraught with fear that the battery will suddenly run down and they will be stranded in the middle of nowhere. But somehow, they make it to L.A. and are both reunited with loved ones.

Dream date: July 1, 2015
Kelley, were you observing this dream from above, or were you actually one of the characters? Any idea how these two people met to begin with? I assume they travel the entire way together?

Lastly, and most importantly....is it common knowledge that everyone in the dream knows this catastrophe is about to happen, or does the man and woman have some sort of secret knowledge?

You may feel free to ignore any or all of my questions. I wasn't putting you on the spot, but just rather very intrigued about this dream. Thanks for documenting it. Oh wait, forgot the most important question: What was the impending disaster? If you don't know, what does your intuition tell you about that answer?

Thanks again!
Information 
(07-01-2015, 09:37 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Kelley, were you observing this dream from above, or were you actually one of the characters? Any idea how these two people met to begin with? I assume they travel the entire way together?

I am a woman but I had a feeling that I was the man in the dream, or perhaps I was an interested, observant ghost. I was not the woman because I could see her face, but not the man's face. I had a feeling these two people were sharing living quarters near the coast, not England but perhaps Spain,France or Italy...someplace warm. They were together the entire way.

Lastly, and most importantly....is it common knowledge that everyone in the dream knows this catastrophe is about to happen, or does the man and woman have some sort of secret knowledge?"

Everyone knows- it was announced in the media.

You may feel free to ignore any or all of my questions. I wasn't putting you on the spot, but just rather very intrigued about this dream. Thanks for documenting it. Oh wait, forgot the most important question: What was the impending disaster? If you don't know, what does your intuition tell you about that answer?

I don't know the disaster but it must have been something natural and unstoppable such as a CME or asteroid.

Kelley

Thanks again!
Thanks, Kelley. Hmmm, I'm wondering what world-ending disaster that the manipulated mass media would be allowed to report ahead of time. They keep denying the September asteroid and are conducting name-calling proclamations against the conspiracy theorists (yet again). This is interesting....very interesting. Thank you again.
(07-01-2015, 04:28 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, Kelley. Hmmm, I'm wondering what world-ending disaster that the manipulated mass media would be allowed to report ahead of time. They keep denying the September asteroid and are conducting name-calling proclamations against the conspiracy theorists (yet again). This is interesting....very interesting. Thank you again.

If the ensuing chaos was somehow to their advantage they would certainly announce the impending doom! Wink

Kelley
Ah, brilliant perspective!
Hmm. When I read this I keep getting: In the end, it's all about love.
Twice, Yes, indeed. As this cycle of civilization dwindles into the abyss, we all move on to the next level, LOVE. Or is that just a pipe dream? Smile