Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Kill Off
Sunday July 12, 2015

Well, I had a dream this morning that has me spooked. I thought that I was looking at a big map of the United States and I saw a large battle ship of some sort just start shooting everyone on the west coast from Washington state down and this came to stop somewhere outside of western Kentucky. So, from the top to the bottom, I thought everyone in the western United States was shot to death by our government. At the same time, I saw the ship and map, I was watching people be shot down. After this happened those of us on the eastern side were paired up with whom we were standing next to and told that we would marry each other and produce one child. This is where I woke up.

This dream made me think of 1930's Germany.
Archetypically speaking, this dream is very ripe with paradox. East / West, Death / Birth, etc. On the one hand, they mow everyone down and then demand that all survivors procreate. Very interesting (and disturbing Smile )

Also, I'm wondering why the software is showing only 1 post from you, since you've been helping us for almost a year. Did you have to reestablish a new account by chance?
(07-12-2015, 09:37 AM)Windy Wrote: west coast from Washington state down and this came to stop somewhere outside of western Kentucky.

Washington State to Western Kentucky... Kentucky is on the east coast. I am a bit confused, can you clarify this please?

From California to across the Mississippi river was exterminated. The entire middle to western half of the US was just wiped out. The people were shot to death.

(07-12-2015, 10:19 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Archetypically speaking, this dream is very ripe with paradox. East / West, Death / Birth, etc. On the one hand, they mow everyone down and then demand that all survivors procreate. Very interesting (and disturbing Smile )

Also, I'm wondering why the software is showing only 1 post from you, since you've been helping us for almost a year. Did you have to reestablish a new account by chance?

Yes, and yes. I had some issues trying to get back in. The account would not let me sign in and I had to change my password several times.

And this dream was disturbing. I could see the people being shot to death by massive artillery on a battleship. It was weird that the freaking ship seemed to be on land. Maybe it was just showing the kind of weapon? SHUDDER!