Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEXT PRESIDENT of the USA
And Trump it is.
What exactly is the here we go? I have a feeling there is a lot in the that statement.
(11-08-2016, 08:22 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Watching the returns and can't shake a sense of "Here we go."
I dunno. Not clear on that. That was before any projections were made. Now I'm listening to Trump's acceptance speech and the gobsmacked talking heads wondering what happened.

I may do a little tracking later...
Now I want to see if he will follow through with prosecuting the politician criminals
This morning when I woke and found out the results of the election, I cried like a cracked dam. I felt the release of energy and it felt really good and strange at the same time. For some reason, which of course I don't know about, Trump HAD to be elected. I feel like I am seeing a stage play being acted out and it's a weird feeling. So I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the next act. Tongue
DLP gets dream come true. Any others? What a night last night!
I think there are a bunch of came true dreams on this topic.

In fact, now that I think of it, did we get any dreams that saw Clinton winning?
No, I don't think there were any.

(11-09-2016, 12:28 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: I think there are a bunch of came true dreams on this topic.

In fact, now that I think of it, did we get any dreams that saw Clinton winning?
Skeeter did.
I know that this is an old thread, but would like to share this for consideration. I did incubate a dream on the oncoming election and got this.

https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/...ight=trump

In this dream which didn't make much sense to me at the time, Trump was "It" in the game of Duck, Duck, Goose and knocked Hillary clean out of the circle!
The best explanation/interpretation I have read of the weird happenings related to Trump's administration was detailed here:

https://www.ecosophia.net/the-kek-wars-p...-darkness/

If we look at archetypes, the Archetype of the end of empire and catastrophic change that brings renewal can be represented by Kek, the Egyptian frog-god of chaos and renewal-- or recently manifested here in the US as Pepe the Frog.
We know in our guts that the US empire is going away, and the archetype of this change is rising from our collective unconscious like a huge wave coming up from the ocean near Hawaii.
Trump is more or less a bumbling surfer who happened to have his surfboard at the right place and time to ride that wave--ready or not!

I feel that, without knowing his role and largely without knowing what he is doing, he is very efficiently putting measures in place that will transition the US to become a second- or third-rate nation, and also doing things that will hurt us now, but will be in the best interests of the people who live here, long-term-- ie., in a much longer term than the attention span of a politician!

If you knew with certainty that the US would soon suffer a catastrophic loss of power and influence globally, what would you do?
Well, you might start bringing the troops home and closing as many military bases abroad as possible. You might tell Europe and Japan that they are on their own, and encourage them to build up their own defenses. You might make peace with large enemies/competitors, like China and Russia, and move to placate crazy enemies like North Korea. You might try to make sure your bordering countries are happy, like Mexico and Canada, while taking steps to make sure that these borders are less easily usable as invasion routes (ie., 'the wall').
You might struggle to bring manufacturing back to the US--Even though it makes no sense in today's upside-down global economy, after an economic collapse when the dollar is at parity with the Indian Rupee, a home-manufactured shovel that costs $50.00 will be much more economical than a Chinese one that goes for $500.00. We will all be better off in the long run if there are factories here that are making something now, so that they can make what we really need in the future.

I give Donald Trump no credit at all for understanding his own actions in all of this. He is simply being carried along by this archetypal wave of change. It does not matter what words fall out of his pie hole, or whether he is standing up or sitting on the surfboard backwards. The wave is doing the work of closing down our empire and sweeping away corrupt structures and oppressive rackets--including Trump's own corrupt rackets! I am not sure if it will take one Trump term, or two terms to accomplish this, but I am pretty sure it will be accomplished by the time Trump leaves office, whether in 2020 or 2024--or sooner if he leaves office by death or a mechanism of early retirement....

So ask yourself, when you see upsetting Trump news, whether his latest action would be best for the long-term future of a US in decline. I find that it generally is.... The archetypal wave is carrying all of us to a different beach. After we get there, what then? Well, Life's a Beach...