Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange
Eight Sided

7/29/2015 AM
No intent

I was standing at a kitchen island.
I was told to make this:
Get an "eight sided" apple pie. two large scoops of (any flavor) ice cream.
Put into a blender, blend for "exactly" 13 minutes.

time jump: I was in a large room at a long table covered with a white tablecloth (no other items were on the table) and I was serving this liquid mess to several members of various branches of military officers as they roamed the room and mingled.

I stood there thinking and I got caught in a circle of thought. How can you have a 8 sided pie? It is not possible is it? it has a top, bottom and the edge; that is only 3. How can you have an 8 sided pie? Can't represent the Pentagon,that has 7 sides: 5 edge walls, 1 top, 1 bottom. If I have to count the inside and outside that is 9 sides. If I cut slices out of an apple pie I can get 7 sides but, then it is not a whole pie. Where is an 8 sided anything? (repeat these thoughts several times)
I was getting stressed as I repeated the "could it be" questions.

Phone rang woke me up.
This has left me totally confused!
8 sided pie is actually a 12 sides, remember inside, outside, bottom and top.
I would be wondering about the 13 minutes in a blender. That is FOREVER in blender terms.
No, eight sides is simply that, eight sides. An octagon. It refers to the perimeter of a geometric shape. Now if they were talking the area or cubic area of a space, that's a different subject altogether. To make an eight-sided pie merely means you're making an octagonal pie. Yes, it has a bottom but that's also shaped octagonally. And are you making an old-fashioned apple pie or a dutch apple pie, which doesn't have a top?

It's easy to overthink things in dreamtimes. Sometimes an octagon is just an octagon. The trick is figuring out what it represents instead of worrying about the dimensions.

And heaven knows, that dream appears filled with metaphors and symbols.

As an afterthought, what represents 813? It can be a date: 8/13. It can be a time 0813 or 8:13 pm, if you're going by a 12-hr. clock. It can even be a weight: 8 lbs, 13 oz. Added together, the numbers equal 3. Would have to look up what a 3 means in numerology. But I think the 8 and 13 are meant to go together.
Ran across this:

The Lions Gate is complete on August 8, 2015 (8-8-8). What a powerful day that will be. People are calling this the Magdalene (Goddess) Gateway. The number eight is one of the numbers of the Goddess, along with the numbers 5 and 13. Venus is the planet of the Goddess and that planet is associated with the numbers 5 and 8 because of its orbit through our solar system which ends up forming a 5 pointed star.

The number 13 is associated with our Sun and has always been considered one of the Goddess numbers. The Dreamspell calendar is based on the numbers 13 and 20. There are 13 cycles and 20 glyphs. The Mayans look to the Pleiadean Star System as their home. Alcyone is the central sun of that system and Earth is also part of that system. We are the 8th planet in the Pleiadean Star System.

http://blog.mahalasastrology.com/2015/07...gust-2015/
I thank you all for the ideas. I know I was totally confused as to what was wanted and how I was supposed to do what was to be done. Now I just have to figure out what 8, 13 and military all mixed up can mean.
Speaking of numbers and numerology:

Numerology: The Meaning of Numbers in Dreams!
by mlennox on June 1, 2011

Eight: After spiritual matters have been made manifest, great abundance is possible. Eight is the number of infinity and all that it implies. This includes wealth of every kind: love, money, bliss, joy and every amazing experience life has to offer. The concept of infinity states that there is no limitation in the universe; that time and space continue forever and ever in a way that is beyond our ability to truly comprehend. When an understanding of infinity and abundance are combined, there is a realization that there is an endless supply of anything you could possibly desire, even those things that you perceive as limited and unavailable to you. Eight is the magic of seven in action. The shadow side to this is greed, hoarding and withholding love.

One: One represents beginnings and is the starting point of existence. In human terms, it is the self alone. It is the idea before any action is taken. As such, it embodies the concept of potential and that which has yet to happen. In fact, the energy of one is limited by its inability to do anything by itself. However, it also connects to stillness and the cultivation of desire that that precedes movement. One is the beginning of the journey, which can be a very exciting energy. However, this can bring with it the challenge of loneliness and isolation.

Three: When two are gathered, eventually their energy will create a new element, and a third is born. Three is the number of creativity. A powerful energy, there are many examples of the concept of three: mother, father and child is perhaps the most universal. The holy trinity in Catholicism is another instance. The artist, the paint and the finished work is just one case that can be applied to any creative endeavor. In music, a trine is the simplest and perhaps most pleasing harmony. In the world of geometry, it is only when you have three points to work with that you can create an actual shape and accurately define a location in space. The challenge of three is a lack of grounding and separation from reality. This is because three relates so strongly to the drive to create, that feeling unable to do so would be the fear-based side of this energy.

13 = 1+3 = 4
Four: When you add a fourth point to a triangle, you end up with a square. Four is the number of structure. Once the creative impulse has been satisfied, it is time for solidification, which can be accomplished by the power of four. A wonderful weight-bearing shape, a square is what allows for building the foundation on which the creative energies of three can be supported. Four connects to the establishment of institutions, order, rules and regulations. While a number of great strength, it can engender a sense of limitation and the concept of restraint.

http://www.dreaminginterpretation.com/nu...s/#respond
8 = infinity and pi (3.14) = infinity.
am I going to serve up infinity to a bunch of military men? lol
To infinity and beyond, Buzz!

Windy had the apple farm in her dream and apple has been in the botrun lately.
Apple pie also represents Americana. Put that with the military, an entity that supports that which is American. Oh, and don't forget the ice cream, the a la mode aspect. All whirred up in a blender until it was liquid instead of solid. Unrecognizable. Like the term "melting pot" which refers to all the different cultures and races that make up the US. A blend of different things to make one liquid, fluid whole. Served to military high foreheads(my term for the brass. Big Grin ) who are mingling and talking. Some sort of gathering? A party?
DLP, it was like a break during a meeting, with my stuff as the treat.
Ah. Gotcha.