Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-14-15-Airplane Water Dream
I don't remember much of this dream from last night but decided to post it since I am not the only person with a water dream this week.
I was at an unfamiliar airport, mid-sized like a Burbank airport in Ca.  It was daytime and the skies were overcast.  I was on a small aircraft which held perhaps 6-8  passengers. We were near a terminal but away not connected to a gate or stairs.  As the plane was trying to move down toward the runway to taxi, something wasn't right.  I looked down out the window and noticed our plane wheels were submerged under water.  The waterline was 3/4's of the way to the top of the wheel.  The pilot said he was going to try and fly out anyway but it was soon apparent we were unable to move much and could become trapped.  The water was climbing but slowly.  I needed leave the aircraft so I hopped out and was perhaps on the wing, then jumped on the roof of a gate ramp and headed to the terminal looking for a way inside from where I was located on top of the ramp.  Then the phone rang and woke me up.

I was concerned but not afraid.  I knew in the dream that airports would not flood like this so there was a major problem happening.  It wasn't raining during the dream but looked like it could rain.  I had the impression that this was more a flood event and not really a rain event.
Well, we're certainly inching towards the flood season! How confident are you in the location? CA or simply don't know?
I don't know location.
Last night I dreamed again about water rising. I was in what felt like an apartment complex. I did not post it here because it was such a faint memory. This is where I posted the last one I had. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...1#pid16421

(08-14-2015, 04:33 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I don't remember much of this dream from last night but decided to post it since I am not the only person with a water dream this week.
I was at an unfamiliar airport, mid-sized like a Burbank airport in Ca.  It was daytime and the skies were overcast.  I was on a small aircraft which held perhaps 6-8  passengers. We were near a terminal but away not connected to a gate or stairs.  As the plane was trying to move down toward the runway to taxi, something wasn't right.  I looked down out the window and noticed our plane wheels were submerged under water.  The waterline was 3/4's of the way to the top of the wheel.  The pilot said he was going to try and fly out anyway but it was soon apparent we were unable to move much and could become trapped.  The water was climbing but slowly.  I needed leave the aircraft so I hopped out and was perhaps on the wing, then jumped on the roof of a gate ramp and headed to the terminal looking for a way inside from where I was located on top of the ramp.  Then the phone rang and woke me up.

I was concerned but not afraid.  I knew in the dream that airports would not flood like this so there was a major problem happening.  It wasn't raining during the dream but looked like it could rain.  I had the impression that this was more a flood event and not really a rain event.