Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/16/15 As Novel as you can get...
Trending: novel mechanical crime fairy channel selling relaxing mansion airplane brief bet land complete rex matthew temporarily spend beach worth utc numbers picture actor australia teacher sat backyard design angel learn rub animals bees corn beautiful reading possible dreams faith bee
Waning: energy box crying dream bed yard snake job goal fine knight reach son meeting there responses section team election awesome martial dude wed wow arts fire july married thank thanks lab rice mysterious pew seed

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Just about as close as you can get to a Red Alert without going over 100….. the word 'NOVEL.'

OMG! I can’t believe this. NOVEL is all about what I'm doing all day today... reviewing a draft NOVEL for someone! Furthermore, the NDC is highlighted in this book! Wow!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Interesting that you will be reading a a novel all day today Eagle.

novel mechanical crime fairy channel selling and reading
These words are related to novels as they are types of books.  Mechanical could be a reference book for engineers maintenance workers. When you add selling, it makes me think of a bookstore.  Maybe the selling of a bookstore. (Like Barnes and Noble).

WOW!  There is a BIG theme with numbers.  Numbers relating to money and time.  The following relate to numbers in some way:
selling bet spend worth utc numbers
utc means "coordinated universal time"

picture actor australia- sounds like a famous australian actor is in the news.

airplane- there was an airplane crash today in Indonesia. http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/16/asia/indon...index.html
airplane mansion might mean Air Force One.

awesome martial dude wed wow arts - a famous martial arts person is married
married thank thanks lab rice mysterious pew seed- relating again to a marriage.  It is in a church with rice being thrown and the couple are grateful.  It could be related to the martial arts marriage or not.

lab rice mysterious- sounds like Monsanto

faith bee- there is a company out of the Palm Desert area called Holy Honey.  I have had their honey and it is out of this world. I doubt this is about them but just thought I would put it out there.
backyard design angel learn rub animals bees corn beautiful reading possible dreams faith bee - bees are mentioned twice.  Something is happening with bees. Backyard could be our home backyards or the outdoors in general.  It seems like angel and faith are connected to the bee words.  Are we closer to figuring out the bee colony death issues?

energy box crying- it has been extremely hot in the southwest.  Record braking temps in Az and Ca.  The power companies are struggling to keep up with demand. https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=re...at+arizona&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002
There is also the Iran nuclear deal- http://www.abc15.com/news/national/obama...isapproves
novel mechanical crime I interpreted the word novel as "new", "unusual", or "different". An unusual crime involving machinery or vehicles.

bees corn are next to each other. Perhaps a link to GMO corn as (one of) the reasons for bees' colony collapse order?

thank thanks also next to each other, which, to me, indicates an emphasis. An exhortation to maintain an attitude of gratitude?
so, is someone writing a novel about an AI committing a crime?
I have seen a lot of emphasis on gratitude over the past month. Even the Depak-Oprah 21 day meditation focused on gratitude this summer.
I wonder where this is coming from. It sure would be nice to see us living life with a sense of grace and gratitude.
I also was thinking Monsanto, but with "lab rice". I always think of them regarding bees.
(08-16-2015, 02:30 PM)DLP Wrote: novel mechanical crime I interpreted the word novel as "new", "unusual", or "different". An unusual crime involving machinery or vehicles.

bees corn are next to each other. Perhaps a link to GMO corn as (one of) the reasons for bees' colony collapse order?

thank thanks also next to each other, which, to me, indicates an emphasis. An exhortation to maintain an attitude of gratitude?
mechanical, crime

Police: Suspect's heart monitor found in store he burglarized
Sunday, August 16, 2015
By Michelle Friedrich ~ Daily American Republic

""I advised Carda we located it inside NAPA, and he stated: 'Even though that may be the case, I still need my heart monitor.'" "

http://www.semissourian.com/story/2222181.html
(08-16-2015, 04:03 PM)esholars Wrote: so, is someone writing a novel about an AI committing a crime?

I think you're on to something here, but think of novel as new with an AI committing new and novel crimes... Question is, does humanity know which AI might be committing crimes, or has one just reached enough sentience and deviousness to go it's own way and begin committing crimes? Not a fun scenario...
relaxing, novel, backyard, design, reading, actor

Crayons, Clubhouses, and Crushes: Women Go Girlie
By Renee James
Published August 26, 2015

"Sometimes the universe is trying to tell you something. Just listen, and there it is: the wisdom you’ve been seeking. The inspiration you’d hoped would come. The guidance you needed to change course."

"That sounds just about right to me. With our tethered lifestyles, where we’re accessible every day, all day, when a workday doesn’t ever quite seem to end and we seem to value being “connected,” who isn’t trying to escape the stress of responsibilities and everyday mayhem at least once in a while? I always loved coloring (I was a big fan of outlining—big surprise), and hanging out in a makeshift “clubhouse” under our porch with my girlhood friends. And as for Sam Elliott…well…that Katherine Ross is a lucky woman."

http://jewishworldreview.com/0815/james082615.php3