Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traveling
I'm standing at a car rental counter and my boss is with me. I get the feeling I'm home in the Tampa Bay area. The girl behind the counter is requesting identification from my boss. He wants to know why I don't have to provide any, and she tells him it's because she knows me and that I'm ok. (She's a stranger to me, but of course I go along with it).

Then I am in a terminal with a lot of windows. It's empty, however, except for me and a girl I used to work with. I have a pair of brown boots in my hand and she's admiring them. I pass them to her to look at, but tell her to be careful as they are filled to the brim with water.

Next thing I am driving in a car alone. It's a very hilly landscape (not like around the Tampa area at all).
Interesting about Tampa and your boots filled with water since Erika is likely heading there soon.
(08-29-2015, 12:37 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Interesting about Tampa and your boots filled with water since Erika is likely heading there soon.

Now this morning Erika's tracking out in the Gulf, and it's only a Tropical Depression. At But we will get rain, and have been getting a lot of rain this summer. It's always important to be aware, because you won't know until it's here! We were predicted to get hit by Charley in 2004, when it took a right turn into Port Charlotte.