Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Cold House with Animals
I regret not having made the Proj Sept intention, but recently I've been slipping back out of dream recall. This morning was different.

I find myself in the SW corner of a really really big house. I'm on the exterior of the house; wife is asking me cordially if I would like to paint the house. I say no, and I stated that we had many other higher priorities to do.

I suddenly found myself in the middle of the house. It was HUGE, but it was also unfinished and had lots of big rocks on the floor. Furthermore, it felt like a hillside because the rock floor sloped downward toward the West.

I look over and see a full-grown white tiger cleaning his paws because apparently he had just consumed an animal. I look around....there are bulls, antelope, and other wild creatures in the house. I noticed they all were having a very difficult time walking on the rocks. I wasn't scared of the animals until I saw one that looked like a mix between a bull and an elk. It was huge. What kept me from worrying was that this animal couldn't charge at me because he couldn't walk on the rocks (but I could).

I remember a small room where one of my kids was sitting, trying to stay warm. It looked more like a telephone booth. This is when I noticed that everything was wet. It must be raining...but why is everything wet on the INSIDE of the house? I saw that this glass room was going to be a breeding ground for mold.

Dream ends.
Houses often represent ourselves in dreams, with various room and locations representing different aspects of ourselves. I get the vibe that's how your dream started out but it morphed into something more, something more representative of the country. I really don't have time to sit with this right now but did want to point out the aspect of water, which seems to be a running theme in dreams these days, and the idea that mold/sickness might occur. And then there were your kids trying to stay warm, which says a change in temperature. Something about the weather changing unexpectedly?

Overall, however, what my first instinct says is you were getting an indication that it will be more than one thing/one event that will affect the condition of the "house", which is already in "unfinished" condition so it's not prepared/ready for whatever happens.
The animals in the house with the rain reminded me of Noah's Ark.
I love what DLP wrote about preparation and a weather change.
(08-27-2015, 10:03 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I regret not having made the Proj Sept intention, but recently I've been slipping back out of dream recall. This morning was different.

I find myself in the SW corner of a really really big house. I'm on the exterior of the house; wife is asking me cordially if I would like to paint the house. I say no, and I stated that we had many other higher priorities to do.

I suddenly found myself in the middle of the house. It was HUGE, but it was also unfinished and had lots of big rocks on the floor. Furthermore, it felt like a hillside because the rock floor sloped downward toward the West.

I look over and see a full-grown white tiger cleaning his paws because apparently he had just consumed an animal. I look around....there are bulls, antelope, and other wild creatures in the house. I noticed they all were having a very difficult time walking on the rocks. I wasn't scared of the animals until I saw one that looked like a mix between a bull and an elk. It was huge. What kept me from worrying was that this animal couldn't charge at me because he couldn't walk on the rocks (but I could).

I remember a small room where one of my kids was sitting, trying to stay warm. It looked more like a telephone booth. This is when I noticed that everything was wet. It must be raining...but why is everything wet on the INSIDE of the house? I saw that this glass room was going to be a breeding ground for mold.

Dream ends.