Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new normal: raft travel
About 3 feet of water covering the surface of my town had created a situation where people now traveled in rafts instead of cars. I was out in my yellow inflatable life raft when the tiny engine battery ran down. I stopped at JC Penney's where I was in the lobby trying to charge my battery in their outlet. A woman saw me and became angry saying "She thinks it is okay to plug into someone else's outlet just because her mother did it in 1969 when energy was cheap!"

I don't know what caused the water to be 3 ft high.

Dreamed 8-31-2015- the wee hours of the morning.
WOW! Yet another water dream! Thanks, Kelley.
This could have something to do with the predicted asteroid soon to come, to hit the Atlantic and cause a huge tsunami across the East Coast of the U.S. The coastal cities will be completely destroyed, but further inland, the water will be less, and so in your town, people are still alive, but using rafts for transportation. Kelley, if you choose to say, where do you live, or where do you live close to? If you are on the West Coast, or in the central U.S., there are other possibilities too. If the New Madrid earthquake would happen, splitting the U.S., the Great Lakes would flood the Mississippi, and there would be new coastlines and waterways throughout. I don't have much to say about the angry woman shouting at you, except possibly an example of people scrambling to survive, and angry at those who appear to be looters or leaching off others, who did not prepare.
(09-01-2015, 04:42 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Kelley, if you choose to say, where do you live, or where do you live close to?  If you are on the West Coast, or in the central U.S., there are other possibilities too.  If the New Madrid earthquake would happen, splitting the U.S., the Great Lakes would flood the Mississippi, and there would be new coastlines and waterways throughout.  I don't have much to say about the angry woman shouting at you, except possibly an example of people scrambling to survive, and angry at those who appear to be looters or leaching off others, who did not prepare.

I am about 90 miles inland from the Gulf Coast in Texas. And I don't own a raft! Yikes.

Kelley
More information on the possibility of a devastating New Madrid quake is here, and tied into the potential of the U.S. allowing the UN Security Council's upcoming vote on a Palestinian State (if the U.S. would not only not block the vote, but also vote in favor, the possibility of a devastating quake, splitting the U.S. in two, is even more clear):

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...drid-fault