Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox news reporters, Pope, Trump.
09.02.15 AM
Start of Dream:  I am in an apartment with 2 women. I am sitting on the sofa. They are in the kitchen arranging what looks like chocolate petite fours on a serving tray. The women are very happy like they are preparing for a celebration.  Then Shepard Smith, a Fox News anchor, walks into the room, puts his finger to his lips saying I want to surprise her. He is holding flowers and a gift.  He walks into the kitchen as the women are walking out.  Everyone is happy.

Then I find myself in a bathroom. I am wearing a nightgown and robe. I want to brush my teeth before bedtime. The door to the bathroom is open and Fox News reporter John Roberts walks by. He stops and stares at me. I told him I was finished if he needed the bathroom.  He stood there trying to read me, wondering why I am there.  He then says, would you like to have dinner tomorrow night with me? I say yes, that would be nice. 

I leave and go back to the apartment where Shepard Smith is. I tell him I met John Roberts and he asked me to dinner. Shepard laughed and said, you know he is married.  I tell him that it’s not a romantic dinner.  I asked Shepard Smith who else lived in the building and he said there were lots of reporters that lived in this building. End of Dream.

Wake Time Notes:  Even though I knew the names of these reporters I am not an avid news watcher.  I know who Shepard is because of watching Fox now and then.  I knew John Roberts face from seeing him report from war zones in the Middle East. I could not remember his name so I had to google search.

Prayers:  During prayer time this morning I saw 2 faces, Pope Francis & Donald Trump. Then I heard assassination attempt.

Update: I am at work 10:40am, trying to focus on my job. What I posted about assassination attempt popped into my mind and I saw what looked like a hotel ballroom.

Attached Files
.docx   09.02.15 Fox News, Pope and Trump.docx (Size: 13.42 KB / Downloads: 2)
I smell an overlap here
FOX (2)
Julie- I don't own a television so haven't watched the news in years. Don't know any anchors or reporters
beyond Cronkite et al. *lol*
However- looking at botruns and dreams from a few weeks ago-
time to sit up and pay attention eh?
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ox-News-or
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-Rock-Moon
the Pope/il Papa/his popeness is making a grand entrance to display papal influence at UN in Sept.a rare occurrence.
He is coming out from under his ROCK. ( I include Sheriann's mention of Jerusalem too here- brilliant!)
Over 200 Global leaders will also be assembling at the UN at the same time.... assassination attempt

and
TB9- ROCK (red)
wondering if this is a descriptive timeline of events, as in during a flooding of the red rock area-

thinking out loud here.
It's almost like something doesn't want me participating in this project. Computer still in hospital and no free time at work. Yah, looks like I won't get to retire in splendor. But, that's OK.

I do have an idea but can't put it together on this dumb tablet......

Think China and Pope....
Sherriann - I know how you feel. This morning I took my tablet to work just so I could post. Then I could not connect to NDC from the WiFi I was connected to at work. So I had to struggle with my cell phone just to get it attached. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate at work trying to get it posted. I emailed Eagle 1 a few times Rolleyes , well maybe more. The reason for my "need" to get it posted was that I felt like someone here needed to read it. When I get that feeling I will not stop until I get whatever it is done. I was prepared to leave work & go McDonald's just for the free Wi-Fi so I could post and settle my spirit down.

I feel you are on to something about China and Pope.

(09-02-2015, 06:40 PM)Sherriann Wrote: It's almost like something doesn't want me participating in this project. Computer still in hospital and no free time at work. Yah, looks like I won't get to retire in splendor. But, that's OK.

I do have an idea but can't put it together on this dumb tablet......

Think China and Pope....