Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gear tool for multidimensional travel
Gear tool for multidimensional travel 
Dream Tuesday, January 27, 2015 from 07:00 to 09:00 am
(in Florida with a CE-5 Training with Dr. Steven Greer)

I'm in the "Beach House" garden together with the other CE-5 participants. It's night and we sit in a circle (as we were doing in the real world, too). From the perspective of our higher selves, we are here to play a game: we are just sending out one of our group into the multidimensional world.

This is how it works:
We have a kind of device, consisting only of 2 cog wheels. They have no inclosure. There are just the two wheels sticking together somehow, that's all. The wheels are about 8 and 5cm in diameter and are of opal anthracite black colour with tiny white outlines. Each wheel has 12 long spikes.

Each member of our group corresponds to a combination of numbers, due to his/her potential.
Whenever we all in the circle take us by the hands the gear tool locks in place at a certain combination that corresponds to our respective thought coherence in this specific situation. The member of our group that matches this frequency of thought coherence best is next and can jump into multidimensional space. He/she then dematerializes and flys vertical up as a flow of energy at lightning speed into multidimensional space according to his/her respective energetic potential and can have a experience that matches his/her respective needs or wish or intention.

I'm standing in our circle and watch as the others are doing their trips one by one. I bear in mind that during the evening before (in the real world) I was not able to see the most distinct ET-appearance because it happened behind me. That's why I wonder which one my combination might be and then I see the two cogs locked in at 12/12. OMG that's just great, I think. So I will be the last to travel, if ever...
End of the dream

On January 28, 2015 in the real world I told Steven Greer about that dream and he confirmed "This is exactly what we are doing".
OMG!
This dream so resonated with me, I got chills even before I read the last line.
When I was in Peru eons ago for 11:11 ceremony, 'Journey through the Doorway'
we specifically activated 'wheels within wheels' at 11:11 UTC and local time all day Lake Titicaca zone. THAT felt
like a combination unlocking, and indeed a beam of Light flashed into the center of our circle
at the end, knocking down the people on the inner circle giving them a sunburn

thank you.
I do recall WHEELS in dreams recently.
(09-19-2015, 01:30 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: OMG!  
This dream so resonated with me, I got chills even before I read the last line.
When I was in Peru eons ago for 11:11 ceremony, 'Journey through the Doorway'
we specifically activated 'wheels within wheels' at 11:11 UTC and local time all day Lake Titicaca zone. THAT felt
like a combination unlocking, and indeed a beam of Light flashed into the center of our circle
at the end, knocking down the people on the inner circle giving them a sunburn

thank you.
I do recall WHEELS in dreams recently.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm so happy about this confirmation. You are wonderful Smile Heart !
It is so important that we share our respective experiences, you know. Because this is how our world is built: first we dream it, then we manifest it. This time (I mean at present in our collective evolution) billions of people are awakening to conscious multidimensional life (e.g. your chilling body is positive proof). There is help for us from outside during this process, including ET's, e.g. the gear tool we got during the CE-5 training in Florida.
It is really important that we understand this new quality of life, mostly consisting of invisible and immeasurable stuff yet, as manifest reality and act accordingly. Multidimensional space is really huge, you know. It depends on your thought-consciousness what you are able to perceive or to see. You have to tune in, literally. That's how it works.

During this process our personal horizon is widening more and more, we are understanding LILA, the cosmic game, and then we start to build up the multidimensional rainbow body having positive thought-consciousness only. Finally we are able to change our manifest real world and make it a better place for all entities who happen to stay here.
Welcome aboard Jenafor and thanks for your dream.