Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/1/15 November: The Disturbing Jurassic Event?
Trending: november form response disturbed event jurassic up overlay sign window device link need experience dream story path frame respond registration click project support add has been remove other now keep sam used agree text inc false already true email share
Waning: fighting meeting fly massage tree somewhat love baby dogs bridge scared power character job nap failed designer horse thank cool tongue vision forget memory journey lift crazy knife ghosts yeah harry potter wed spell cast

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Welcome to November. We were obviously expecting a big surge in that word (November), but I’m frankly getting tired of “Form Response.” Putting that aside, look what we have….a “Distrub(ing) Jurassic Event!” Remember Sherriann’s 2014 circuit breaker dream? If all the lights go out, then wouldn’t that send us all back to the Stone Age….somewhat like the Jurassic time period?? Group 3 supports this, by the way: Bridge Scared Power (in this case, power is like electricity or energy).

My Group 2 is a fun little riddle. “False Already True.” My first impression was ‘false flag,’ but then I thought of the veil, and how the veil makes that which is false to appear true. So, anyway, chew on this run and let’s get geared for a truth-oriented Jurassic November.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

(11-01-2015, 10:37 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: november form response disturbed event jurassic up overlay sign window device link need experience dream story path frame respond registration click project support add has been remove other now keep sam used agree text inc false already true email share
Waning: fighting meeting fly massage tree somewhat love baby dogs bridge scared power character job nap failed designer horse thank cool tongue vision forget memory journey lift crazy knife ghosts yeah harry potter wed spell cast

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Welcome to November. We were obviously expecting a big surge in that word (November), but I’m frankly getting tired of “Form Response.” Putting that aside, look what we have….a “Distrub(ing) Jurassic Event!” Remember Sherriann’s 2014 circuit breaker dream? If all the lights go out, then wouldn’t that send us all back to the Stone Age….somewhat like the Jurassic time period?? Group 3 supports this, by the way: Bridge Scared Power (in this case, power is like electricity or energy).

My Group 2 is a fun little riddle. “False Already True.” My first impression was ‘false flag,’ but then I thought of the veil, and how the veil makes that which is false to appear true. So, anyway, chew on this run and let’s get geared for a truth-oriented Jurassic November.

Hmm, check out the dream I had last night:
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...o-destruct

It runs right alongside our bot run today with alot of overlapping images:
Trending:
november form response disturbed event jurassic
up overlay sign window device link
need experience dream story path
frame respond registration click
- when the registration marks match up, there is an unlocking click. The plates were a combination lock device, and registration marks on ceramics and printed items are used to line things up.
project support - buildings collapsing in the self destruct trap
add has been remove
other now keep sam
used agree text inc
false already true
email share

Waning:
fighting meeting fly
massage tree somewhat
- think this should be message tree

love baby dogs

bridge scared power
the bot calling me by name, it only missed one letter.
character job nap failed designer

horse thank cool tongue

vision forget memory journey
lift crazy knife
ghosts yeah spell cast
OK, so the trending part of this run is so loaded with mixed/opposite messages that it's freaking me out.....

I've been keeping track of my findings/brain farts all along and just this weekend had time to blog it all. There are a few more posts scheduled. If you end up scratching your head, believe me, I'm almost bald. Heh!

I've had this blog for a very long time and just finished purging and updating it so there isn't much there. Life goes on....

http://sittinginsanctuary.blogspot.ca/

Shadewolf's dream is something more to add to the mix and doesn't help the freaking.... *L*

I'm going to go do more laundry now.
(11-01-2015, 12:51 PM)Sherriann Wrote: OK, so the trending part of this run is so loaded with mixed/opposite messages that it's freaking me out.....

I've been keeping track of my findings/brain farts all along and just this weekend had time to blog it all. There are a few more posts scheduled. If you end up scratching your head, believe me, I'm almost bald. Heh!

I've had this blog for a very long time and just finished purging and updating it so there isn't much there. Life goes on....

Shadewolf's dream is something more to add to the mix and doesn't help the freaking.... *L*

And it doesn't help that just a few minutes after keying in my posts, I get the news that my Dad's pacemaker battery has only several weeks of life left. So it looks like the last couple weeks of this month is going to really suck in my household, because surgery would likely kill him.
OMG, I 'm so sorry to hear that!! Sending love and light to your family....

My dad was diagnosed with stomach cancer, had an operation and given 5 months to live. It's five years later and he's still going strong. So, there is always hope. ((hug))
I a so sorry to hear your news. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
(11-01-2015, 01:06 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 12:51 PM)Sherriann Wrote: OK, so the trending part of this run is so loaded with mixed/opposite messages that it's freaking me out.....

And it doesn't help that just a few minutes after keying in my posts, I get the news that my Dad's pacemaker battery has only several weeks of life left. So it looks like the last couple weeks of this month is going to really suck in my household, because surgery would likely kill him.
Yeah, we're 15 years in from the initial heart attack, and he's in the end stages of it all now. He's surprised doctors before, but what's left of that heart is pretty burned out now. Even knowing the end is coming for so long, doesn't make it's actual approach any less bad apparently.
No, I don't suspect it would.
Wow, much happening in this thread. Shadewolf....my heart goes out to you! What is going on with NDC folks? Suffering and more suffering.

It took me three tries to find a wifi hotspot that actually works. I'm now at Starbucks but can barely keep my eyes open. I should be getting internet in my apartment on Tuesday. Wow, that will be nice. Really nice. I just wanted to pop in because I had a most interesting experience tonight.

I ate at Red Robin and on my way out, I walked over that TV they have playing on the ground. I never realized they had that, but then again, I hardly ever eat there. Anyway, it was upside down because I was walking out. Something on the TV looked familiar. I turned around and bent down to watch..... Well, well, well.....it was none other than Jurassic Park! Wow.....of all the movies that they could have been playing... speechless.
Wow!
Well that was surely no coincidence.
(11-01-2015, 09:57 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, much happening in this thread. Shadewolf....my heart goes out to you! What is going on with NDC folks? Suffering and more suffering.

It took me three tries to find a wifi hotspot that actually works. I'm now at Starbucks but can barely keep my eyes open. I should be getting internet in my apartment on Tuesday. Wow, that will be nice. Really nice. I just wanted to pop in because I had a most interesting experience tonight.

I ate at Red Robin and on my way out, I walked over that TV they have playing on the ground. I never realized they had that, but then again, I hardly ever eat there. Anyway, it was upside down because I was walking out. Something on the TV looked familiar. I turned around and bent down to watch..... Well, well, well.....it was none other than Jurassic Park! Wow.....of all the movies that they could have been playing... speechless.
(11-01-2015, 10:09 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Wow!  
Well that was surely no coincidence.
(11-01-2015, 09:57 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, much happening in this thread. Shadewolf....my heart goes out to you! What is going on with NDC folks? Suffering and more suffering.

Definitely no coincidence seeing Jurassic Park playing! Was there anything interesting about the rest of the evening?

I deliberately had a super quiet weekend, stayed home, monitored news stories, listened to some Caravan to Midnight and played alot of Minecraft and slept alot. Seemed a good way to spend the weekend after the bad phone call from my mom.

In the interest of trying to triangulate our forecasts and narrow in, at least on a personal level, I installed the Merlin TimeTraks software on my phone and grabbed my timechart from there. Has anyone else used that software at all? Over time I have used in as a periodic check-in and have found for my own timetrak that its forecast periods of change are pretty accurate for me.
Shadewolf: Was there anything interesting about the rest of the evening?

None. Other than half my devices telling me one time and half of my devices telling me another time. Apparently that STUPID time change thing happened this weekend, and half my devices caught it....LOL.

FYI, everyone. I am running the bot right now, so today's results will be captured. However, I am going to have to post the results tomorrow. It took me too long to try and find a wifi that actually works well enough for the bot. Ended up back at Starbucks, but I'm now out of time. So, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post both today's run and tomorrow's run about mid-day. Fingers crossed....
None. Other than half my devices telling me one time and half of my devices telling me another time. Apparently that STUPID time change thing happened this weekend, and half my devices caught it....LOL.

Ya, made me late for work. I don't have a clock in the den and rely on the computer for the time. Our time doesn't change so we are at the mercy of other places. That includes TV programming. No more Walking Dead at 7:00.
(11-02-2015, 11:20 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shadewolf: Was there anything interesting about the rest of the evening?

FYI, everyone. I am running the bot right now, so today's results will be captured. However, I am going to have to post the results tomorrow. It took me too long to try and find a wifi that actually works well enough for the bot. Ended up back at Starbucks, but I'm now out of time. So, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post both today's run and tomorrow's run about mid-day. Fingers crossed....

Was there a botrun on the 30th that I missed somehow?
No run on the 30th.
Not to be a grim reaper here but something occurred to me after reading Eagle1's take on
NDCers going through the gauntlet... any surprise?

Circuit breakers off, power out - I've been in on enough cardiac cases of which
pacemakers are included. Electrical circuit-
Of course and EMP could also effect that too.
Make sure your dad stays away from microwaves too.
My prayers are with you and family.
god bless SHDW

Jurassic park is too close for coinkydink Eagle1. Its not a meteor coming, its talking to US.
Guys, there was a run on the 30th....I have it in my Powerpoint file. I'm not sure why that never posted. I remember doing it because it was the "eyed monster" run. I'll post that one after I finish today's run. Gosh, this is getting really weird. Thanks for piping up, Shadewolf and Sherriann!!
Update: The run for the 30th is now posted. Located here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...rn-Monster

Never imagined that I would have to post three bot runs on the same day! What a coincidence. Now have to get ready for a meeting with the divorce attorney....But so glad to at least have internet service here!! Whewww!
cool tongue vision forget memory journey lift crazy knife ghosts yeah harry potter wed spell cast

This was posted on October 31, 2015:

Palestinian Harry Potter fan has called out JK Rowling for the SECOND time

http://www.heraldscotland.com/business/1...COND_time/
Think this could cause a lights out event!

Pentagon Contractors Developing Lethal Cyber Weapons
By Aliya Sternstein November 4, 2015

Under a forthcoming nearly half-billion-dollar military contract, computer code capable of killing adversaries is expected to be developed and deployed if necessary, according to contractors vying for the work and former Pentagon officials.

U.S. troops would have the power to launch logic bombs, instead of traditional explosive projectiles, which essentially would direct an enemy's critical infrastructure to self-destruct.

Lethal cyber weapons have arrived.

http://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/201...al/123417/