Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/19/15 Yellow Caution: Post Christmas Apocalypse??
Trending: ink winter fri ghost complete christmas class indicated past flying adventure possible heres team apocalypse jesus city breathe novice streets army detail vivid doing employee manage shown sadly whenever gold bathroom basic kid game batman yeah upset shock drunk grabbed
Waning: days table pink idea than escape true window scary plane form support sure visual october arm sit further sun meet request wants death music garden although boss becoming thank remove cousin persistent odyssey sweet ring

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Although the top word has a surge of over 100 points, it doesn’t qualify for a Red Alert because it lacks clear support in the run below it. However, this is a run to behold, certainly not one to ignore. To begin with, I almost want to see INK as a metaphor for a contract (i.e., the contract is written in ink....it's finished, final, all set). That's why the rest of the run doesn't look appealing at all. Remember that about this time, most dreamers should be giddy, happily shopping for their loved ones. I was at the mall last night, but not shopping. The point is that everyone seemed to be in the Christmas spirit. They were excited, just like any other year. They were happily shopping and smiling ear to ear.

But the collective unconscious appears to be aware of something else! Look at this amazing run....

ink winter fri ghost complete Christmas class indicated past: Indicates the possible timeframe for the rest of the lingo (in the winter but after Christmas is complete)
Flying adventure: continued movement meme; people flying around or moving around or migrating
heres team apocalypse jesus: Self explanatory
city breathe novice streets army detail vivid: Young army personnel (novices) being used for the martial law in the streets.
batman yeah upset shock drunk grabbed: The hero gives up, depressed, now impotent.
arm sit further: gun control continues unabated, personal arms harder to get
sun meet request wants death: The sun ‘dies’ on December 22nd when it reaches it’s lowest point, only to 'rebirth' three days later on December 25th. Christmas is a very astrological metaphor, as are most of the big traditional holidays. The collective unconscious appears to be very in tune with this phenomenon, which confirms to me that the rest of the run isn't pure random dream garbage.

CAVEAT: Maybe apocalypse is simply referring to the annual 'death' and 'rebirth' of the sun. Maybe this run is simply the Revelations version of Christmas! I sure hope so!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

ink winter - make a note of this winter
fri - because
ghost complete christmas class indicated past

There is much discussion everywhere about the religious correctness of Christmas to the point where even the people I know are hesitant to wish anyone a Merry Christmas. WalMart workers are not allowed to wish anyone Merry Christmas. There is no Christmas music in the stores. Christmas trees are now called holiday trees. Salvation Army collection volunteers don't wear Santa suits or jingle bells anymore. The city put up snowflakes on their lamp posts rather than Christmas wreaths and candy canes. Well, you get the picture so, yah, the Christmas class is a ghost of Christmas's past, nearly completely, outside the home.

christmas class indicated past flying adventure possible heres team apocalypse

Santa Clause will end up delivering presents using drones and the air force has tracked Santa's comings and goings for years. I guess people aren't supposed to have fun anymore. *L* A truly apocalyptic scenario for Santa and his reindeer.
possible heres team apocalypse jesus city

HERES:
(Redirected from IR HA-HERES.)

1. City in Egypt, mentioned in Isa. xix. 18: "In that day there shall be five cities in the land of Egypt that speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the Lord of hosts; one shall be called 'Ir ha-Heres" (A. V. "the city of destruction"; R. V. margin, "Heres"). The Masoretic text, Aquila, Theodotion, and Peshiṭta read V06p352001.jpg "City of Destruction." Symmachus, the Vulgate, Men. 110a, Saadia, and some Hebrew manuscripts read V06p352002.jpg ("City of the Sun"). The Septuagint has πολις ἀσεδέκ ("City of Righteousness"). There are many differences of opinion regarding the proper reading of this name. It is, however, probable that "Ḥeres" is the correct reading, and that Heliopolis, in Egypt, is referred to by Isaiah. The alteration of "'Ir ha-Ḥeres" (City of the Sun) into "'Ir ha-Heres" (City of Destruction) was influenced by a later antagonism toward the Onias temple. On the other hand,the alteration of "Ḥeres" into "Ẓedeḳ" ([City of] Righteousness) was a result of the desire for a distinct prediction regarding that temple. For other opinions see Hastings, "Dict. Bible"; Geiger, "Urschrift," p. 79.
2. Mountain (V06p353001.jpg) mentioned in Judges i. 35, in connection with Aijalon and Shaalbim, as one of the mountains from which the Danites were unable to expel the Amorites. It has been conjectured, and with probability, that, since "ḥeres" is synonymous with "shemesh," "Heres" here may mean "Bethshemesh" (I Kings iv. 9; II Chron. xxviii. 18) or "Ir-shemesh" (Josh. xix. 41), between Judah and Dan.
3. Hill ("the ascent of Heres"; Judges viii. 13, R. V.) by which Gideon returned from the battle with Zebah and Zalmunna. Its location is uncertain, and the text is variously transmitted.
This is a very interesting run, in tandem with yesterday's run.  Following up on my post there, I will admit never expecting the Elite would ruin everyone's Christmas with martial law, WWIII, and an economic collapse.  Even Lindsay Williams' DVD title, "Things you must do before September 15th, 2015," he admitted on the DVD, that the date of Sept. 15th was his alone, and arbitrary.  The Elite had told him by the end of September, so he decided to give those buying the DVD a little extra time if they were to prepare as he was instructed to prepare (and he does not say whether he himself is doing all that the Elite told him to do, since he is preparing for something else entirely).

Batman struck me as a possible code word for Trump ... maybe due to Batman's alter ego, the billionaire Bruce Wayne.  Trump has now left his billions to engage with the masses in this slug fest which he admits, he would rather be back tending to his businesses.  At some point, the Elite will pull a "Perot" and get Trump out (Perot leaving the 1992 race due to what he alleged was blackmail towards one of his daughters); if the Elite finally pull some strings in connection with his family, Trump may very well decide, saving the United States is simply not worth it.

I don't know about the "Christmas spirit" this year, compared to others.  Certainly, there are still the stories of the diamond ring being dropped in the SA kettle, or the anonymous benefactor who walked into a Pennsylvania Walmart and paid everyone's layaway charges (amounting to $79,000).  This season still does bring out some kindnesses in people.  Nonetheless, I have also heard that malls nationwide this year, are much less busy than in years past.  The Mall of America in Minnesota (largest mall in the US) reported that the head count on Black Friday was no more than a typical Sunday!  (That shocked the mall management.)

Also, not to be forgotten, this winter so far, in many parts of the US, has turned out to be quite unseasonably warm.  Is it really winter?  Or have TPTB altered the weather into an artificial spring?  Jesus warned His disciples as to the end of days, to be hopeful that it does not happen in winter (again, He said, only the Father knows the exact date).  We definitely have "wars and rumors of wars," more so now than in years past ... the rumors being the most frightening!  Hell, give us war, and then at least we know what we have to live with (I say in jest) ... rumors are just man's speculation, suspect, uncertain.

Maybe the Bot is telling us to please be careful and not ruin everyone's Christmas will all this hell, fire, and brimstone.  All will still happen, but maybe in January.  I mean, if BO were to declare martial law just before Christmas, there would be plenty of travel plans cancelled, including his own holiday in Hawaii.  And martial law will be deadly anyway ... Steve Quayle's site had a post some time back from a young (former) Marine who was so distraught and discouraged; when he had gone to boot camp earlier this year, the trainer told the class that if anyone was unwilling to fire upon their fellow American when ordered to do so, they may as well leave now.  He left ... most stayed.  How sinister to have martial law carried out by those most inexperienced in military life and the art of warfare?!  Especially if "gun control continues unabated."
INK a deal (contract you said eagle) + my dream last night http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ds-lighter

http://ebrunews.com/israel-turkey-reach-...store-ties
"“Once the final agreement between the two countries has been signed, Turkey and Israel will explore cooperating in the natural gas field – with Turkey buying gas from Israel's offshore oil fields and the laying of a gas pipeline that would run via Turkey and through which Israel would export gas to Europe,” the daily said."
Oh boy, how to know which words group together in reality!

"does "past" go with "flying adventure possible?" Because on down the list is "escape true window scary plane."

What may "ink" be metaphor for? Oh, one can "ink"/write something very important. What else?

Random cautious notices...

"gold bathroom" (something about economy...new budget signed reference?)
"upset shock drunk"
"october arm" (well we did start new fiscal year then)
"sun meet request wants death" (hope sun isn't wanting death/to blast us with a carrington flare soon)
"persistent odyssey" and do "sweet ring" go with it?

editing this in...bummer to have missed this one, well bummer they are indeed so obviously together, "city breathe novice streets army detail vivid" Is Christmas going to be made a thing of the past, soon? yech~
Heads up!

Much of what of what FBB mentioned above is what I was working on as well before I had to run to the post office. Big Grin Excellent connections FBB!!!
Lots of information on basically 1 word.  Heres.
Heres could be many places but the fact that such an unusual word is present needs to gain our attention.

Biblical connections to Heres:
   Heres, a Biblical town south of ancient Palestine.  That town is likely to be the same as Beth/Beit-Shemesh, which is the now the modern town of Tel Bet Shemesh in Israel, west of Jerusalem
   Mount Heres (har-heres) which means sun-mountain.  It is probably the same place as Irshemesh which is also thought to be Beth-shemsh , the same town mentioned  above.

History of Heres, Mount Heres aka Beth/Beit_ Shemesh aka Irshemesh

The ancient city of Beit Shemesh ("house of the sun" or "temple of the sun" in Hebrew) was originally named after the Canaanite sun-goddess Shemesh, which was worshipped there in antiquity. The ruins of the ancient biblical city can still be seen in the tell of Beit Shemesh, located near the modern city.  It is mentioned in the "Hebrew Bible in the Book of Joshua,[5] as a city in the territory of the tribe of Judah on the border between their territory and that of the tribe of Dan. Another city by the same name, Beit Shemesh, is later mentioned in Joshua 19:38 and 21:16, being situated in the territory of the tribe of Naphtali, and was set aside as a Levitical city for the priests of the tribe of Levi, the Kohanim."
(Did you catch that?  Tribe of Levi?  Anyone notice all of the JEANS references lately in our botruns?)

The city, ( Beth/Beit Shemesh, aka Mt. Heres) located in the territorial bounds of the tribe of Judah is mentioned in the 6th chapter of 1 Samuel as being the first city encountered by the Ark of the Covenant on its way back from Philistia after having been captured by the Philistines in battle. In the book of 2 Kings, Beit Shemesh is again mentioned as being the site of the battle between Amaziah king of Judea and Jehoash king of Israel.

Othert Heres
"On" was an ancient city in Egypt called "House of Ra". Sometimes On has been called Heres, "House of the Sun". On/Heres later became known as the ancient city Heliopolis, the modern Ayn Shams, Egypt . (Heliopolis is Greek for City of the Sun.)  There are currently many cities called Heliopolis around the world.   Heliopolis (Syria), the modern Baalbek, Lebanon (also known as Heliopolis in Phoenice) is one such city.  Brazil, Greece and France also have a Heliopolis.

possible heres team apocalypse jesus city- We have seen in our botruns The Holy Lands and Israel referred to as  Jesus Land  a few moths ago if I remember correctly. I would expect the same could be Jesus City now. Words which have been in the botruns lately that may connect here are sun, Heliopolis, city of sun in Greek (Greek having been in the bot runs) and Phoenix which was in the bot runs within the past few weeks and is connected with the Syra/Lebanon in Phoenice.

Christmas class - Christians

Connecting  everything
I would pay attention to everything sun related in the botruns lately.  Look for Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Greece, Brazil or France.  While the Holy Lands and Israel look strongest for a match, remember many botrun  have multiple matches.  There may be a Christian connection.  Saint and church have been mentioned recently.  Perhaps a church/monastery/convent  in one of these areas will be under attack if apocalypse is connected. Team apocalypse would be more than one person, a coordinated effort.
Chemical "apocalypse?" Hoping to check recent runs for things like "train" or metaphors for such.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/1...e-country/
WOW! Several amazing posts in this thread! Thank you everyone for taking this run seriously. As I've said before, most precognitive dreams tend to be reported as more vivid than other mundane dreams. My hypothesis is that the dreambot linguistics MIGHT be the same. I find this run to be especially vivid and wholly rich with metaphor, symbolism, and descriptive detail. I recommend we continue to compare current events with this run as sort of a pivot point, if you will, a fork in the road. Keep researching, keep contemplating.

And for those so inclined, please consider incubating one or more of the memes or phrases from this run. Ask and ye shall receive....
Is Pakistan close enough or this warning by the State Department a purposeful distraction from a known problem in the Holy Land (as per our bot run)?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/...tcmp=hpbt1

State Dept. issues 'urgent' message to Americans about possible terror attack in Pakistan capital
(12-19-2015, 06:21 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Heads up!

Much of what of what FBB mentioned above is what I was working on as well before I had to run to the post office. Big Grin Excellent connections FBB!!!
Lots of information on basically 1 word.  Heres.
Heres could be many places but the fact that such an unusual word is present needs to gain our attention.

Biblical connections to Heres:
   Heres, a Biblical town south of ancient Palestine.  That town is likely to be the same as Beth/Beit-Shemesh, which is the now the modern town of Tel Bet Shemesh in Israel, west of Jerusalem
   Mount Heres (har-heres) which means sun-mountain.  It is probably the same place as Irshemesh which is also thought to be Beth-shemsh , the same town mentioned  above.

History of Heres, Mount Heres aka Beth/Beit_ Shemesh aka Irshemesh

The ancient city of Beit Shemesh ("house of the sun" or "temple of the sun" in Hebrew) was originally named after the Canaanite sun-goddess Shemesh, which was worshipped there in antiquity. The ruins of the ancient biblical city can still be seen in the tell of Beit Shemesh, located near the modern city.  It is mentioned in the "Hebrew Bible in the Book of Joshua,[5] as a city in the territory of the tribe of Judah on the border between their territory and that of the tribe of Dan. Another city by the same name, Beit Shemesh, is later mentioned in Joshua 19:38 and 21:16, being situated in the territory of the tribe of Naphtali, and was set aside as a Levitical city for the priests of the tribe of Levi, the Kohanim."
(Did you catch that?  Tribe of Levi?  Anyone notice all of the JEANS references lately in our botruns?)

The city, ( Beth/Beit Shemesh, aka Mt. Heres) located in the territorial bounds of the tribe of Judah is mentioned in the 6th chapter of 1 Samuel as being the first city encountered by the Ark of the Covenant on its way back from Philistia after having been captured by the Philistines in battle. In the book of 2 Kings, Beit Shemesh is again mentioned as being the site of the battle between Amaziah king of Judea and Jehoash king of Israel.

Othert Heres
"On" was an ancient city in Egypt called "House of Ra". Sometimes On has been called Heres, "House of the Sun". On/Heres later became known as the ancient city Heliopolis, the modern Ayn Shams, Egypt . (Heliopolis is Greek for City of the Sun.)  There are currently many cities called Heliopolis around the world.   Heliopolis (Syria), the modern Baalbek, Lebanon (also known as Heliopolis in Phoenice) is one such city.  Brazil, Greece and France also have a Heliopolis.

possible heres team apocalypse jesus city- We have seen in our botruns The Holy Lands and Israel referred to as  Jesus Land  a few moths ago if I remember correctly. I would expect the same could be Jesus City now. Words which have been in the botruns lately that may connect here are sun, Heliopolis, city of sun in Greek (Greek having been in the bot runs) and Phoenix which was in the bot runs within the past few weeks and is connected with the Syra/Lebanon in Phoenice.

Christmas class - Christians

Connecting  everything
I would pay attention to everything sun related in the botruns lately.  Look for Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Greece, Brazil or France.  While the Holy Lands and Israel look strongest for a match, remember many botrun  have multiple matches.  There may be a Christian connection.  Saint and church have been mentioned recently.  Perhaps a church/monastery/convent  in one of these areas will be under attack if apocalypse is connected. Team apocalypse would be more than one person, a coordinated effort.

Thanks Twice.
#CameTrue and unfolding as the post is being written.
flying adventure possible heres team apocalypse-
Not sure about where heres fits, but this happened!  
An Air France plane (with the words "sky team" on the side of the plane) made an emergency landing in Kenya after a package was discovered in the plane's bathroom. Bomb experts are on the plane as this post is being written.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35144471
(12-20-2015, 02:54 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: #CameTrue and unfolding as the post is being written.
flying adventure possible heres team apocalypse-
Not sure about where heres fits, but this happened!  
An Air France plane (with the words "sky team" on the side of the plane) made an emergency landing in Kenya after a package was discovered in the plane's bathroom. Bomb experts are on the plane as this post is being written.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35144471

While heres might be a place name, it could also be "here's", as in "here's team apocalypse."
http://straightlinelogic.com/2015/12/19/...er-durden/
(12-20-2015, 10:19 AM)still Wrote: http://straightlinelogic.com/2015/12/19/...er-durden/

Well.

I have other things I'd like to say but it would involve using many, many Bad Words.
Well, and this is how the Elite are getting whatever they want in this country passed. By holding the majority of government funding hostage to an "omnibus" bill at the tail end of a fiscal year (or even into a new FY, after one or two stopgap measures), neither party wants to be known as the one which held up SS checks, food stamps, or whatever else. As I know from my time in DC, every single bill, every one, passed in Congress and signed by the President, has the phrase "and for other purposes," meaning that any bill passed at any time throughout the year, can be used for almost anything, well beyond its stated purpose.

The days of ABC's School House Rock where we see how an innocent bill makes its way through both houses of Congress and becomes law, is purely part of a child's imagination now. And having important bills pass at the very last minute, are the easiest way to slip through whatever draconian measures you want. The Elite know that once passed, anything takes YEARS to work through the court system to be declared unconstitutional ... by that time, they may well be able to dismantle the entire Constitution anyway, piece by piece.
(12-19-2015, 02:29 PM)Sherriann Wrote: christmas class indicated past flying adventure possible heres team apocalypse

Santa Clause will end up delivering presents using drones and the air force has tracked Santa's comings and goings for years. I guess people aren't supposed to have fun anymore. *L* A truly apocalyptic scenario for Santa and his reindeer.

Christmas future: Santa’s sleigh being pulled by animal-robots, not reindeer
https://www.rt.com/usa/326849-santa-robo...christmas/
(12-19-2015, 02:29 PM)Sherriann Wrote: ink winter - make a note of this winter
fri - because
ghost complete christmas class indicated past

There is much discussion everywhere about the religious correctness of Christmas to the point where even the people I know are hesitant to wish anyone a Merry Christmas. WalMart workers are not allowed to wish anyone Merry Christmas. There is no Christmas music in the stores. Christmas trees are now called holiday trees. Salvation Army collection volunteers don't wear Santa suits or jingle bells anymore. The city put up snowflakes on their lamp posts rather than Christmas wreaths and candy canes. Well, you get the picture so, yah, the Christmas class is a ghost of Christmas's past, nearly completely, outside the home.

christmas class indicated past flying adventure possible heres team apocalypse

That's not how it is where I am. Santas abound and I am sick of the Christmas music that is playing everywhere. People, including employees, wish others Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays (Can't speak for Wal-Mart employees since I don't shop there). There was the tree lighting parade downtown and the annual Posada took place last week. Christmas is alive and well here.

OTOH, there's an overabundance of short fuses. Most people are pleasant and patient but it doesn't take much to set them off.

Must depend on where people are located.
ink winter fri ghost complete christmas class indicated past-
The ghost of Christmas past will be nothing like the ghost of Christmas present.  Winter Ink means Shattered Records will be recorded.
"The warm air surging up the East Coast on Christmas Eve will prove nothing short of historic. Dozens of records will fall, some by very large margins."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capi...r-records/
#Cametrue
More on Ink winter. Yes it a historic and near historic weather time right now. It is in the press/news/ "ink"  everywhere
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/us/severe-...index.html
(12-23-2015, 11:00 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: ink winter fri ghost complete christmas class indicated past-
The ghost of Christmas past will be nothing like the ghost of Christmas present.  Winter Ink means Shattered Records will be recorded.
"The warm air surging up the East Coast on Christmas Eve will prove nothing short of historic. Dozens of records will fall, some by very large margins."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capi...r-records/