Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/14/16 Turtle Voice
Trending: physical voice turtle influence created source planet heart written why detailed day comp basically fragment wed choose bored drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie one creature place grandpa exploding despite damage make remembering base apparently tries
Waning: daughter lady cousin hill fish died laugh great flight years challenge dead loud drive snake cover sounded fence annoying hostile fire mum gray invasion thank boyfriend snakes racist thanks sun

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

physical voice turtle influence created source planet heart written / why detailed day comp basically fragment?
Turtle Island
'planet heart' - last July there was a NASA picture of Pluto with a heart shadow on it making its rounds
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/maga...004523.cms

wed (weds with) choose bored drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie one creature place grandpa exploding despite damage

Where is the the New Horizons probe right now?
http://www.space.com/30415-new-horizons-...arget.html
Schedule

Manoeuvre Date
Earth, Launch 19 January 2006
132524 APL, Flyby 13 June 2006
Jupiter, Flyby 28 Feb 2007
Pluto, Flyby 14 June 2015
Observe other KBOs 2016-2020
End of Mission 2026

make remembering base apparently tries scientists wake brain streets
A question for  military people.  Is the word" base" ever referred to as any part of a Naval Ship? I kinda feel like  drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie one creature place grandpa exploding despite damage make remembering base apparently tries is about an explosion on a Navy ship.  Other than a military base, could base refer to something else ship/military wise in this run? Grandpa could mean old ship.

Sherriann, I love your thoughts on the botrun today.  I totally forgot about Pluto and it's heart.
"explosion" and "exploded" in this run as well as "creation" and "creature." "snake" and "snakes" too

"exploding despite damage make remembering base"
Yesterday "(war shooting) sand giving base searching current site."
April 11th. "critical sunday base lived competition"

"annoying hostile fire" near end of the Waning Words List.

Twice, didn't think so, so asked hubby about "base" being part of a ship in our lingo or by any segment of military and in his Naval and Marine career, he said no, not in any context. (But, I did think of the cliche "home base." This is a generic term that could be anything to anyone, ya know?

[b[/b]
(04-14-2016, 11:56 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: A question for  military people.  Is the word" base" ever referred to as any part of a Naval Ship? I kinda feel like  drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie one creature place grandpa exploding despite damage make remembering base apparently tries is about an explosion on a Navy ship.  Other than a military base, could base refer to something else ship/military wise in this run? Grandpa could mean old ship.

Sherriann, I love your thoughts on the botrun today.  I totally forgot about Pluto and it's heart.
My daughter told me yesterday that she came into my room at 4:00am and caught me talking to the guy on TV that was doing the documentary about First Nations people, Native American culture and why they call the US Turtle Island, and I was telling him things like....
"Yeah I already know that"
"That is not a surprise"
"Tell me something I don't know"

I laughed when my daughter told me that I was doing that, but then to see this headline made me feel like the dream bot is talking to me too. Synchronicity or what ever call it.
The Turtle Voice could be referring to the protests and state of emergency around the youth suicides in the Attawapiskat first nation in northern ontario right now. They've declared a state of emergency because they've had so many suicides in such a short period of time: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/p...-1.3535777 The youth there aren't seeing any future for themselves or their people and they despair, then try to commit suicide. There's likely more coming for news around that whole issue.
Turtle influence could be referencing the discovery of baby tortoises on Pinzon in the Galapagos Islands. They're the first baby tortoises born in the wild in a century.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-ani...es-century

(04-14-2016, 02:48 PM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote: My daughter told me yesterday that she came into my room at 4:00am and caught me talking to the guy on TV that was doing the documentary about First Nations people, Native American culture and why they call the US Turtle Island, and I was telling him things like....
"Yeah I already know that"
"That is not a surprise"
"Tell me something I don't know"

I laughed when my daughter told me that I was doing that, but then to see this headline made me feel like the dream bot is talking to me too. Synchronicity or what ever call it.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who talks back to the talking heads like they're in the room with me. Big Grin

Snake, snakes in the waning section. This jumped out at me because references to two-headed snakes have been showing up for me over the past week.
(04-14-2016, 04:13 PM)DLP Wrote: Glad to hear I'm not the only one who talks back to the talking heads like they're in the room with me. Big Grin

Oh I think i forgot to mention that I asleep at 4:00am, and apparently I can hold a whole conversation in my sleep! LMAO
(04-14-2016, 04:19 PM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 04:13 PM)DLP Wrote: Glad to hear I'm not the only one who talks back to the talking heads like they're in the room with me.  Big Grin

Oh I think i forgot to mention that I asleep at 4:00am, and apparently I can hold a whole conversation in my sleep! LMAO

LOL-that's me, too! The spouse gets such a kick out of that when he talks to me while he knows I'm still asleep. Big Grin
(04-14-2016, 04:49 PM)DLP Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 04:19 PM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote: Oh I think i forgot to mention that I asleep at 4:00am, and apparently I can hold a whole conversation in my sleep! LMAO

LOL-that's me, too! The spouse gets such a kick out of that when he talks to me while he knows I'm still asleep. Big Grin

LOL

That was my mom for me... my brothers and I would ask her for stuff when she was asleep, because she would say yes just to get us to leave her alone, we knew she would say no to the same stuff, when she was awake.
LOL! Big Grin
Star 
IMO this run also is pointing to the soon "invasion" of 27 nations **during RIMPAC military exercise in Hawaii. Some of them are hostile to us, likely racists and having lived there, encountering foreign troops, yep it can feel like an invasion totally unlike the fulltime tourists we lived among.

"annoying hostile fire mum gray invasion thank boyfriend snakes racist"

Also, this next line is great metaphor-speak for Rimpac's war games.

"drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie"