Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/3/16 A Tram in Jordan
Trending: tram jordan shack cake clue aunt code positive spinning presence concert mon fading bill locker wish request indeed gloves thanks hat planet odyssey sick snow film hallway warm mickey rid coat dirt wave people caught age involved robbery bigger east
Waning: late competition experience realizing asking bright dimension song met shoes ice daughter sound lower dick creature actual image happening hanging wed clouds follow baby april remove double class entry journal

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Just for fun I Googled "a Tram in Jordan" and came up with an actual place. http://tram.jordan.pl/
"Dirt Wave People Caught" sounds like an earthquake to me. And with what some people have been dreaming and envisioning for the landscape, it sounds ominous indeed.

Especially in light of the of post-apocalyptic existences some of us have been shown.
Jordan and Shack =basketball?
Trending:
tram jordan
shack cake clue
aunt
code positive spinning presence concert
mon
fading bill locker
wish request indeed gloves
thanks hat
planet odyssey referring to the weather chaos we are seeing
sick snow film something chemically wrong in the snow, look for it to leave some kind of filmy residue
hallway warm mickey areas are getting pretty hot
rid coat more heat waves
dirt wave people caught age involved the various groups of immigrants are being badly affected by the stress of chaotic weather, the old and weak are succumbing to it
robbery bigger east Look for some big financial news coming out of Asia or Russia, something of value got stolen and comes to light
had mom thank similar

Waning:
late competition experience realizing asking someone has come too late to the game, which game?
bright dimension song met shoes yet another musician death upcoming?
ice daughter sound lower there is a rapper named Ice-T who recently had a daughter, wonder if this refers to her or another girl?
dick creature actual
image happening hanging wed clouds Keep your eyes to the sky people, watch those clouds overhead
follow baby
april remove
double class
entry journal
No time now but "mickey" immediately hit me as the old cliche from our parents' generation that referred to being slipped something that drugs us, often a woman being slipped a mickey so she could be raped, for example.
I agree Nanny, I too get the meaning of Mickey in this context to be a bottle of alcohol or some other intoxicating substance. I have heard in the past that high profile people, especially in Hollywood, who have "handlers" are forced onto drugs or other addictive substances to keep them tied into the system, or behaving themselves according to what the Establishment wants. The imagery of a hallway warm mickey, feels like somebody got "mickeyed" and now everything seems really hot and perhaps blurry and darker than it should be. I also get the simultaneous overlay of someone with heatstroke or something similar seeking that dark hallway to find some relief from outside but not finding it.
The dream I had last night had components similiar to the waning list...could have involved dimension, creatures...weird?
Had mom thank similar Mother's Day is this coming Sunday.
5/4 tram accident:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n...n-11280056