Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violent Attack on Business Woman
I was a woman, a senior project manager, working with other senior managers, mostly male and middle aged. We had some time off and the team went jogging. We had a team meeting coming up and I offered my place to members to shower and clean up. One looked like a 50-year old William Macy.

Then we were driving to the office for our status meeting. I realized I had left my project materials back at a different office, and I drove back alone. I parked my car, and exited the enclosed parking lot, going down 3-4 steps. I headed towards the outside exit and could see the sunny day beyond. I extended a friendly greeting to a large black man coming towards me and towards the parking lot entrance. As he passed I got the premonition that he was trouble and as I started to turn, he grabbed me like a rag doll. I struggled and tried to kick him in the nether regions but that was ineffective and he flung me towards the brick wall. I don't remember feeling anything, and all went black.

I then woke up in the hospital and I had the thought that my jaw was wired.
I often wonder if a person can feel the pain when they are beat up in a dream. Did you feel anything in the dream?
(07-03-2016, 08:39 AM)Julie Wrote: I often wonder if a person can feel the pain when they are beat up in a dream. Did you feel anything in the dream?

Strangely enough, Julie, I did not feel the impact or any pain, just a few seconds of fear. And then when I woke up in the hospital, I was observing more as an outsider than as me, and again didn't feel pain just realized my jaw was wired, and there were other injuries as well, but do not recall the specifics.
Do you feel like you were a walk-in on this one?
Good question Julie! I had the same thought as I was reading this. Hate to be a ride-along....
(07-03-2016, 08:58 AM)Julie Wrote: Do you feel like you were a walk-in on this one?

Julie, I'm not sure what you mean by walk-in. Could you elaborate please?
I may not be using the correct definition for it. This is what happens. When I walk-in to another persons body it's like co-habitation. I experience what they are experiencing without them being aware of me. When it happens it's never intentional, just happens. One time I dreamed I was in a very expensive looking bar. The money and power in this place was strongly evident. This was a place were big time deals were made. I looked at the purse I was carrying and thought, oh oh, this is not my purse. When I looked around I thought, no no no, this is not a place I would go. Then I thought, yep, I walked in to someone else's body.  I got out quick and then woke up.
(07-03-2016, 08:39 AM)Julie Wrote: I often wonder if a person can feel the pain when they are beat up in a dream. Did you feel anything in the dream?

I can and have.
In this dream, believe it was me. Hopefully, not a premonition. In many of my dreams, I am someone else, different gender, age, ethnicity. But I never really thought of that as a walk-in. Will give that some thought going forward.