Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/19/17 The Bull in the Coffee Shop
Trending: bull don coffee wed storm balls journey dragon realistic figured wings shoes appears enemy office hallway dog massive current magic creature faded ticket speed three lee island wide fades car
Waning: glass become starting horror ever notice paper ship eyes sky kind hard eagle metal christmas arm orange mon sun wrong

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

This is Intriguing!!  I think there is a lot here and I believe we are likely looking at many metaphors.
bull don coffee wed storm balls journey- Trump? beginning of his presidency?
or is bull don coffee a reference to coffee growing countries.  Perhaps coffee prices will be going up?
Lee Island- interesting that these are pared together.  There are many Lee Islands and also the Leeward Islands.  
orange- perhaps we need to consider this as a Trump reference now and in the future
Not sure why Christmas is mentioned.  Is it something that happened this past Christmas time which will be made public or something in the future?
eyes sky kind hard eagle metal christmas arm orange- Perhaps a Trump/ Us message about Christmas?
glass become starting horror - Is this speaking of something that is actually glass or something that is fragile like glass?
ever notice paper ship eyes sky- a paper ship is very fragile.  
glass, paper and metal were all mentioned in the waning section.  Hmmm.
appears enemy office hallway dog- military dogs/ bomb sniffing dogs protecting a building.  Perhaps the oval office or some other building.
Dragons- why are so many people dreaming of dragons lately?  What do they represent in our runs?
appears enemy office hallway dog massive current magic creature faded ticket speed - the first of 2 references this week about the controversy about the movie A Dog's Purpose and Peta and future ticket sales.
http://deadline.com/2017/01/a-dogs-purpo...201891070/
glass become starting horror - Is this speaking of something that is actually glass or something that is fragile like glass?

I'm thinking 'glass ceiling' for Hillary and something horrific about to surface.