Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horses again! 3/6/18, am
Before going to sleep last night I stated the intention to find out more about the word "March" and why it's showing up in the bot run. Had multiple dreams and remember only the one about a horse.

Start of Dream: I am standing in a general store/feed store. There are people shopping and visiting with each other. I tell a man (I'll call him Joe) that I want to buy that horse and pointed to a reddish brown horse. I like this horse because he has a good Spirit and looks super healthy. Joe said, sure I'll put him in the stall for you and you can take him out when you leave. I smile and am very happy with my purchase.  I visit with people in the store and then it's time for me to go home. I go to the barn and get the horse I bought so I can bring him home with me. When I get to his stable, I realize that I have no idea how to take care of a horse. I stood next to him and was sad because I will have to give him back to Joe. Then I see an elderly man that I know is Joe's father (I'll call him Moe). Moe asked if I like the horse. I tell him yes, I love him, but I will have to give him back to your son Joe. He asked why and I told him, I don't know anything about horses and I'm concerned he will perish if he comes to live with me. Moe smiled and said, yes good, I'll find Joe for you.  Then Joe shows up next to me and I tell him I can't take the horse with me. He smiles and says, no problem, I'll take him out of the barn for you. End of Dream.

This is me pulling my hair out over horses.  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for sharing. Kinda bitter sweet but I like it.
(03-06-2018, 08:59 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Before going to sleep last night I stated the intention to find out more about the word "March" and why it's showing up in the bot run. Had multiple dreams and remember only the one about a horse.

Start of Dream: I am standing in a general store/feed store. There are people shopping and visiting with each other. I tell a man (I'll call him Joe) that I want to buy that horse and pointed to a reddish brown horse. I like this horse because he has a good Spirit and looks super healthy. Joe said, sure I'll put him in the stall for you and you can take him out when you leave. I smile and am very happy with my purchase.  I visit with people in the store and then it's time for me to go home. I go to the barn and get the horse I bought so I can bring him home with me. When I get to his stable, I realize that I have no idea how to take care of a horse. I stood next to him and was sad because I will have to give him back to Joe. Then I see an elderly man that I know is Joe's father (I'll call him Moe). Moe asked if I like the horse. I tell him yes, I love him, but I will have to give him back to your son Joe. He asked why and I told him, I don't know anything about horses and I'm concerned he will perish if he comes to live with me. Moe smiled and said, yes good, I'll find Joe for you.  Then Joe shows up next to me and I tell him I can't take the horse with me. He smiles and says, no problem, I'll take him out of the barn for you. End of Dream.
What do horses represent for you?
Beautiful Spirit and should be respected. I feel like humans turned horses into slaves.

(03-06-2018, 03:01 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: What do horses represent for you?
Found this on the internet about dreaming of a horse that is in good condition.  It said, if the horse is well fed and groomed, it symbolizes a "task master" who really values your efforts.  Well, the horse in the dream was beautiful and healthy.  The day before this dream, on Monday I had received an unexpected, "thank you for a job well done" from my boss at work.  So I guess the horse dream was reiterating that fact. I now have a little horse picture on my desk to remind me to continue to give 100% at work.  

And I just realized that my hair is reddish/brown just like the horse. Hummmmm. Jeeze, don't think I'll ever understand the human psyche.  Tongue
Hello,
    This is my first post. I want to help you understand your dreams about horses and the barn scenario. You may have already figured it out, but I'm going to explain in the hope that it helps. The horse (one facet of your personality) or horses (facet(s)) of your personality) represent your fear of your own wild nature. You keep it tightly reined in for fear of either hurting others or disappointing them because of your change in your personality. The barn represents facets of your personality you keep hidden from others- in this case of your horse dreams- you are keeping hidden your own true wild self. In other words, you're hiding your wild nature from others. You absolutely need to address this or it will keep hounding you. You are telling yourself to let it loose to run free in front of others and STOP looking to others for help in this. You need to let You be You. You're the only one who can help yourself. Just let go and stop  hiding. Messages like this are vital to reaching our potential. Please be good to yourself. Let your true wild nature OUT. I hope this helps. Thank you.
Linda
Hello and welcome Sekmet! All thoughts are welcome here and contribute to the whole community.   Big Grin

Yes, you are so right I do keep a tight reign on my Spirit/personality.  I need to blend in to my surroundings to have the basic necessities in life. Necessities like food, shelter, clothing and transportation.  This NDC community helps people like me have a place to be who we are.

Again, welcome to NDC and feel free to jump in and contribute.