Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kennedy is Dead
In this dream I am with a group and we are preparing to perform a play, a musical.  I see clothes and costumes on a portable rack.  I step through it to get backstage and to dressing room area.  I think about the song I will be singing.  I walk over to a chest of drawers and open a drawer.  The director, "Oz" walks over to me and says, "Kennedy is dead."  The way he says it sounds like the news reports from the past that stated President John F. Kennedy is dead.  And I think to myself that this is wrong because John is already dead.  Then I think of his brother Robert Kennedy, and I say 'No, he is already dead also."  So I am wondering which Kennedy is it?   Then I remember that I heard it again at home before leaving to come to the theatre, "Kennedy is dead." Then see another director/actress directing a scene and getting all of the costumes, uniforms to match.  End
This dream was more vague and in pieces more so than some I would post.  But the main subject seemed very important and relevant.  I never heard the word assassination but the Kennedys were killed that way.  This makes me worry. We did just remember Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  so this could be affecting this dream.
If something were to happen what Kennedy would it be or could it be someone that has the qualities of these fine men who were killed?
Perhaps it is reference to a president for any country.
Maybe the position is dead. No more role of president? This could be metaphoric too. No one cares about the role of the president? If I'm wrong, so be it. Just a thought.
Ridley - When I read your post, I thought about a dream I had on 12/19/2018. The dream had Kennedy's in it.

12/19/2018 Dream: I was in an underground/underwater facility. I am being given a tour of the facility. Then someone says, the VIP’s are here. I walk outside and it looks like the Antarctica, lots of snow. I then see a boat drive up to the dock/driveway. I ask, who is the VIP? Someone says, Jacqueline Kennedy, her kids and her entourage. I see them get out of a boat and all but one man walks into the building. It is cold outside and everyone is dressed in cold weather clothing. I walked up to the man and notice his pale green eyes. I tell him, don’t worry about being separated from your group, I’ll show you the way.
(01-23-2019, 01:20 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Perhaps it is reference to a president for any country.

KENNEDY IS A VEY PREVELANT NAME RIGHT NOW IN THE POLITICAL REALM. SURPRISES ARE COMING.
This is a follow up.  When I heard that actor Luke Perry had died this dream was brought back to mind. I wasn't sure why so I gave it some thought and I think readers may find this interesting.  American actor Luke Perry suffered a major stroke several days ago.  He did not recover and recently passed away. He was known mainly for his fame gained from starring on TV shows.  My main memory of him is a bit different. I saw him in the summer of 2001 in a revival of the musical The Rocky Horror Show on Broadway in New York.  He played the character Brad for a few weeks. I also remember that about this same time he starred in a HBO show entitled "OZ."  He played one of the prisoners, a preacher named Jeremiah. So here I have two 'pieces' from my dream : a musical play and OZ.  In the dream it did sound to be like "Kennedy is dead,"  "Kennedy is dead" could it have been Luke Perry is dead and I heard it incorrectly?  There is a similarity in the same number of syllables and the flow of the words.  But if my dream is concerning Luke Perry then I am disappointed that I didn't understand clearly.  Accuracy is vital.//
Also interesting is the woman director at the end of the dream...she is a friend of mine and I did not include her name.  I wish I had at least given her initials because honestly her name is Luc_ _Pe_ _ _., she has his same initials and the first couple of letters for her names. 
Take from this what you will but it is interesting to ponder. ( Maybe it is all About the Time Warp after all.)
(03-06-2019, 11:42 PM)Ridley Wrote: This is a follow up.  When I heard that actor Luke Perry had died this dream was brought back to mind. I wasn't sure why so I gave it some thought and I think readers may find this interesting.  American actor Luke Perry suffered a major stroke several days ago.  He did not recover and recently passed away. He was known mainly for his fame gained from starring on TV shows.  My main memory of him is a bit different. I saw him in the summer of 2001 in a revival of the musical The Rocky Horror Show on Broadway in New York.  He played the character Brad for a few weeks. I also remember that about this same time he starred in a HBO show entitled "OZ."  He played one of the prisoners, a preacher named Jeremiah. So here I have two 'pieces' from my dream : a musical play and OZ.  In the dream it did sound to be like "Kennedy is dead,"  "Kennedy is dead" could it have been Luke Perry is dead and I heard it incorrectly?  There is a similarity in the same number of syllables and the flow of the words.  But if my dream is concerning Luke Perry then I am disappointed that I didn't understand clearly.  Accuracy is vital.//
Also interesting is the woman director at the end of the dream...she is a friend of mine and I did not include her name.  I wish I had at least given her initials because honestly her name is Luc_ _Pe_ _ _., she has his same initials and the first couple of letters for her names. 
Take from this what you will but it is interesting to ponder. ( Maybe it is all About the Time Warp after all.)

VERY INTERESTNG. I WISH WHEN WE DREAMED OUR DREAMS THEY WERE SELF-EXPLANATORY, EXPLAINABLE RIGHT OFF THE BAT, WITHOUT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY MEAN. WAS PERRY IN ANY WAY POLITICAL AND/OR VERBAL IN POLITICS/ just asking

I BELIEVE, HOWEVER, THAT IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE THERE WILL BE TWO NAMES/PEOPLE COMING TO LIGHT THAT WILL SHOCK THE NATION. AS A PRIOR UFO INVESTIGATOR, WE ALWAYS LOOKED FOR DISCLOSURE AND TRANSPARENCY. THESE NAMES WILL ''ROCK OUR WORLD'' SO-TO-SPEAK AND MAKE US QUESTION EVERYTHING WE KNOW AND BELIEVE AS AMERICANS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT.
A quick follow up with more info.  I did not think that I would be adding anymore comments to this post since I took it to possibly be about actor Luke Perry's untimely death. But I was reading on line about him and I learned that from 1988-1989 he played a character on the soap opera "Another World" named Kenny. This made me wonder , did I hear 'Kenny is dead?' This is now a 4th piece of info from my dream that seems to point to Perry.
(03-28-2019, 10:13 PM)Ridley Wrote: A quick follow up with more info.  I did not think that I would be adding anymore comments to this post since I took it to possibly be about actor Luke Perry's untimely death. But I was reading on line about him and I learned that from 1988-1989 he played a character on the soap opera "Another World" named Kenny. This made me wonder , did I hear 'Kenny is dead?' This is now a 4th piece of info from my dream that seems to point to Perry.

DID I ASK YOU IF LUKE PERRY WAS POLITICAL IN ANY WAY. WHENEVER I HEAR THE WORDS UNTIMELY DEATH THESE DAYS, BEING A CONSPIRACY THEORIST, I THINK POLITICS

FEELS LIKE SOMEONE OR SOME THING IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES

ALSO, I HAVE MY OWN THEORY ON WHAT KENNEDY IS DEAD MEANS, BUT I CHOOSE NO TO GO INTO IT RIGHT NOW. BUT IF I AM RIGHT, EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS IN THE NOT-SO-DISTANT FUTURE
After my last post I really did not think I would be adding more comments here.  So I hope readers will find the following interesting. On August 1, 2019 when I heard on the news that Saoirise Kennedy Hill had died my first thought was how tragic and how terribly sad.  She was a beautiful 22 year old woman who had struggled with mental health issues and depression. Her death apparently was from an overdose.  My next thought was "Kennedy."  She is the granddaughter of Robert and Ethel Kennedy.   A Kennedy has died. I thought about my earlier post regarding actor Luke Perry and I still stand by all of that as valid.  The interesting thing here is the part of my dream where the director/ actress is getting others prepared for a show, a production.  This is the L.P. in the dream.  The same day that young Kennedy Hill died I learned that L.P. and her mother who is also L.P.  were in Europe.  They had traveled from America with a group of talented young people to participate in classes with a famous orchestra.  They were there assisting and supporting this group. One of the group, a local preteen boy had been invited to come and play with the orchestra and with a famous European conductor.  
To me this is meaningful, in that, if this was the dream that I experienced, then I was experiencing an event that would happen through my friends eyes and ears so to speak.  I was not present, I was just observing,  This was what LP and LP were doing when they heard about the young Kennedy's death.
It is like two future events combined.  My friends trip to Europe to help with this musical production and the untimely tragic death of young Kennedy Hill.
Thank you for updating this dream Ridley.
That is amazing. You know, the more we learn about dreams which may be hits, the more we can understand what dream in our future might mean.
A tragic addition to my original post. About nine days ago Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean, a granddaughter of Robert Kennedy, and her eight year old son, Gideon, were drowned in a canoeing accident. They were at her mother's home in Maryland on the Chesapeake Bay. Her mother is Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, a former Lt. Governor of Maryland. The Kennedy family is now mourning the loss of this young mother and son.
I think readers will find the following interesting. On Saturday April 4th I was driving and trying to self distance on my way home from grocery store. I passed young LP (from previous posts).  We waved to one another.  This was the first time in months that I have seen her.  I continued home where I turned TV to CNN news.  The story they were reporting was about the missing mother and child.  This was first I had heard of the incident.  They had found the canoe but nothing else.  They talked about the Kennedys.  Then I remembered my dream posting and that I had just seen LP.  It was sort of a little wow moment for me.
When I saw the Kennedy deaths, I totally forgot about your dream, Ridley. Clearly a precognitive dream, IMO. I'm also wondering any people's thoughts about this dream referring to JFK jr's death....more specifically, could it be a REVERSE dream? Maybe JFK jr is actually alive, that he staged his death. Some people in the Q movement are suggesting that this person Q is actually JFK jr. Guess what his memorial gravesite is in the shape of from the overhead position? Indeed....a big Q
(04-11-2020, 07:02 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: When I saw the Kennedy deaths, I totally forgot about your dream, Ridley. Clearly a precognitive dream, IMO. I'm also wondering any people's thoughts about this dream referring to JFK jr's death....more specifically, could it be a REVERSE dream? Maybe JFK jr is actually alive, that he staged his death. Some people in the Q movement are suggesting that this person Q is actually JFK jr. Guess what his memorial gravesite is in the shape of from the overhead position? Indeed....a big Q

ANOTHER FACINATING TIDBIT IS THE FACT THAT JFK, ON ONE OF HIS YACHTS, HAD A BELL THAT IS INSCRIBED WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO AL WHICH WAS HIS FAMILY'S MOTTO. THE WWG1WGA, Q'S SAYING. WE ARE ALL IN FOR THE WILDEST RIDE OF OUR LIVES
Eagle1, thank you for your comment about precognition. / I was not aware of this Q movement until your posts.  I would be very surprised if JFK, Jr. was still alive. 
If JFK jr is alive and orchestrating all of this "Q" movement, it would be very biblical....the rising son returns and eliminates the demonic asshole leaders who are tormenting women and children in "hell" (i.e., underground bases).
(04-12-2020, 04:06 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: If JFK jr is alive and orchestrating all of this "Q" movement, it would be very biblical....the rising son returns and eliminates the demonic asshole leaders who are tormenting women and children in "hell" (i.e., underground bases).

SUPPOSEDLY THE UNDERGROUND BASES ARE BEING PENETRATED AS WE SPEAK. GOD ONLY KNOWS BUT I SURE HOPE THAT IS THE CASE AND OUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY TAKEN AWAY UNDER THE GUISE OF THIS COVID VIRUS AND WE THE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN. AMERICA MUST WAKE UP FAST AND PUT AN END TO THIS. WE THE SHEEPLE NEED TO STAND UP AND CHANGE WHAT'S HAPPENING, I AM SURE GLAD YOU ARE AWAKE AND KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY. SOMETIMES I FEEL I AM OUT THERE ALL BY MYSELF.