Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dire Indeed
Hello all,

Its been a time as I have just gone through my creative phase, that being the time my dreams take a more fictional drive they make excellent stories. Plus more personal dreams for my own concern but that phase ended yesterday........ As Follows.

5th June 2020: I heard what sounded like a garbled news report, "CNN....... ...... ....... ...... London has gone....."

Quite dire I spent a day thinking on it before I posted.
This came to mind after reading your post. "Hope and pray for the best, prepare for the worst".

Hope it will be a happy event. Like "CNN is reporting London has gone into celebration mode, celebrating __________."
(06-06-2020, 07:53 AM)Cassandra Wrote: This came to mind after reading your post. "Hope and pray for the best, prepare for the worst".

Hope it will be a happy event. Like "CNN is reporting London has gone into celebration mode, celebrating __________."

Alas, I am afraid it was more of an "Urgent News Flash" than a good news day. 

Taken from what I know thus far... 2022 July 4th Tombstone (Dream) being either a Collapse of America, the date being the clue to the target in question or a tragic death... still nothing definite. 2024 Summer "Doomsday" (Dream) Could be linked to London being, "Gone" and so could 2033 the midpoint in a very large geological event, which could be coined as "The Worst Of Times." Needless to say, until I get more on this subject a mystery it may stay until events occur.

At present, I'm at the end of my fictional dream season... it better be??? I don't fancy going back to horse and cart, highwaymen days of yore.
Further on this Dream Prediction maybe... at present, I'm keeping an eye out for what may cause "London is Gone" examples thus far

Cont

Or Protectionist post-financial collapse WWIII but I have seen elections in 2029 so WWIII might be a stretch, maybe a limited conflict?