Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/01/14 Perry, Hawaii Ships, Chocolate Chip
Welcome to November.

There are no alerts to present today, but there are some definite groups and words to watch closely. Another way to say this is that there are no words that, according to historical statistics, will definitely predict future events. However, there are some words that seem to suggest a higher-than-noise-level-predictive capability.

Level 1 watch words are those that simply do not belong in that position in relation to all the other words. And the degree to which they outshine the others that also don’t belong will determine what Level they are attached to. The level is simply our guess (based on pure math) of how strongly we should watch these words. Level 1 is the highest and level 3 is the lowest. We will most likely see level 3 watch words in just about every run, but we will most likely NOT see any level 1 watch words.
Therefore, the name “Perry” stands out as not belonging, and although this isn’t a red alert word, it is something worth watching. Plus, since it is not a red alert word, we are therefore not conducting any day residue analysis on it until we have reason to believe it becomes predictive for some reason.

Other watch words are (Level 2) Slender, Bullies, Chip, and Casting; (Level 3) Chocolate.

There are also some groupings that look very clear and congruent:
Group 1: Chip Perry does happen to be a singer/songwriter, but is this group about Chip or Katie or TX Governor Rick Perry? Or perhaps all the above. Furthermore, there’s no indication of whether we can legitimately connect Perry with either bully or excellent, so time will tell.

Group 2: What are the chances that Hawaii and Ships come in directly side to side without any human intervention in this model? I would have to say that some sort of coastal event is likely if this phrase any predictive merit. Note that “Rocket” could certainly be included in the second grouping, but I personally see it as definitively “Day Residue” from both Spaceship explosions this past week.

Group 3: A collection of words that could mean anything, so take with a grain of salt.

Group 4: We need to save the future quickly, but the big question is…does chocolate enter the picture here, or not?

Plain text version
11/1/2014
slender
bullies
chip
perry
excellent
congratulations
emerald
challenged
casting
hawaii
ships
shadows
named
rocket
bar
growing
horror
scenery
panicked
unknown
definitely
bus
positive
goal
featured
tall
turning
manage
chocolate
save
future
quick
Not sure if the ship Hawaii is harvested from my recent dream for November on Prominent lady aboard a yacht/ship in a Hawaii harbor. When I get better connection and time I will have to peruse the headlines. The bot run felt familiar.
Tyler Perry makes fantastic movies, IMO and I'm not much of a movie person. He's a possiblity. Is he doing any work against bullying? or maybe it'll be a theme in his next movie. (I can hope.)

Chocolate has been in the news more than one day, recently because of Ebola region where lots of cocoa beans are grown, the price of Chocolate is definitely going up. Could chocolate in the run with "save future quick" be connected because of it being tied to Ebola region, as cause it's going up in price?! Teach me here....I'm likely stretching it, but best get one of those news stories about it.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense...chocolate/
growing horror scenery, panicked unknown, definitely bus positive

Ahah!!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2...morning/2/
This bot run is 52 days old now. Chuck (Hagel) took what, 53? days to fulfill and was a very big story. (Bigger than MSM let-on. Reliable rumor was that he was told to step down because he refused to continue being party to decimation of our military per very fine members being re-assigned or forced into retirement.)

Anyway, I checked NOAA's current forecast for Hawaii because of my close friend's dream about horrible storming there. The verbage is quite surprising. Here's a one-paragraph quote.

ACTIVE WEATHER WILL DEVELOP AS EARLY AS LATE THIS AFTERNOON WITH
THUNDERSTORM AND HEAVY RAIN CHANCES INCREASING SIGNIFICANTLY THIS
EVENING. A STRONG MID TO UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE CURRENTLY CENTERED
ABOUT 350 MILES NORTHWEST OF KAUAI WILL MOVE OVER THE ISLANDS
TONIGHT AND WILL LIKELY PRODUCE A POTENT CUTOFF LOW ALOFT ON
TUESDAY. THE INITIAL COLD POOL IN THE CORE OF THE DISTURBANCE WILL
BRING 500 MB TEMPS BELOW -15C...WHICH IS EXTREMELY RARE OVER HAWAII.
WHILE THE GREATEST THUNDERSTORM THREAT WILL BE ALONG FRONT NEAR THE
CENTRAL ISLANDS TONIGHT...THUNDERSTORMS COULD POP UP ANYWHERE
WITHIN THE CORE OF THE LOW OVER THE WESTERN ISLANDS. THESE
THUNDERSTORMS COULD BE STRONG...WITH THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE
HAIL...STRONG AND GUSTY WINDS...AND HEAVY RAINFALL.
Credit http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=HFO&issuedby=HFO&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1

I should clarify! My friend said about her recent dream of horrible storming and tornado over a building on Oahu, that most-often when she dreams tornadoes and storms that it's symbolic of serious trouble for the person or location, not a literal weather event.
So, if that is the case this time, this forecast and "extremely unusual" weather pattern for Hawaii is quite an interesting coincidence.
Ah, Obama is in Hawaii with his family.....
There are *9* pages of Project Ano dreams. Two of those dreams specifically name Hawaii. So...this thread is one that I favor right now, I mean this bot run is. I'll go get the direct link to Project Ano dreams to put here, and edit it in momentarily.

*Project Ano Dream Base*

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/project_ano
Perry is in this bot run near the top of the list.

Katy Perry is the top performer of the Super Bowl halftime show, in fact she's the boss of what type of show it is, or is sure talking that way. (Says a lion and shark are in the show, OMgosh....hope this isn't brutal cuz I think she's capable of grotesque acts.)

But, I don't see other bot run words that seem to maybe point at her show tomorrow, or....what am I missing? So, gonna check the words in a run before and a run after this date.