Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/20/14 Goose Feathers lead the race....more Red Alert words
The top tier of words are all in that “Airplane” level of surge. These aren’t at the “Employment” level, but the Red Alert minimums were TRIPLED by all three of these words: Feather, Favor, Exchange.

When comparing that top tier word “Exchange” with green group 1, this might indicate a mini-bear market for the US exchanges. No need to worry though because the Dream Index is on the case. Interestingly, Feather and Goose pair up as two very strong surging words. Renaissance is a very unique and rather unexpected dream word, and Agent just won’t go away. In fact, look at that miniature chart down below for “Agent”: 11 to 60 hits overnight. Agent appears to be saying something….rather big, too.

Plain Text:

11/20/2014
feather
favor
exchange
festival
press
renaissance
agent
goose
gang
innocence
motorcycle
careful
bear
lucky
hello
figure
goal
leader
release
finding
dude
powered
Fun-run, this one is.
Motorcycle gang is innocent? A trial's conclusion will make the news any moment, sounds like.

Renaissance festivals have become quite popular. Does press go with these two? didn't there used to be a cliche "press agent?" was that press that worked our WHouse?

As I said that is buried in another post- AGENT may be tied to Hollywood
agent finding kids for employment
testify (wonder if that will come up?) on allegations.

See if Orange comes up again-
Orange county sheriff or court.
or
agent as in scout for football. or DEA.
Darn sure may be and we'll be scouring the coming days' headlines to find out. Your suggestion is a good one.

(11-20-2014, 09:24 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: As I said that is buried in another post- AGENT may be tied to Hollywood
agent finding kids for employment
testify (wonder if that will come up?) on allegations.

See if Orange comes up again-
Orange county sheriff or court.
or
agent as in scout for football. or DEA.
My gosh, NADW....this could be one of the biggest suggestions you've made. Just look what the results are when I graph LUCKY and AGENT together:

An even bigger wow: whoever tapped into the website disabled my ability to add pictures. Crap.

But because this graph is such a big deal, while I await outside help on this matter, here's my backup link. This is a must see graph:
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/images/LA.jpg

OMG! I got it working again!! Okay, so check out this photo....wickedly precisely the same tracks!

Polish town bans 'hermaphrodite' Winnie the Pooh because of ‘dubious sexuality'
http://rt.com/news/207771-winnie-pooh-poland-ban/