Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/31/14 A Haunted (and very negative) eve
I’m a bit worried this morning. Not only has the collective swung wildly negative today, but we might end up seeing a haunting day because of an “alt disease” in “beta” form. We also might see a “famous suicide.”

But the other reason I’m getting worried is because all the words continue to degrade in frequency. For the entire holiday season, we’ve been given just one or two cautionary words per day, and all the rest are below noise-level movements (marked by surge scores with less than about 10-20 points. I fully expected a resurgence of rich content by now, but it hasn’t happened. I’m also just about ready to axe the words “Day” and “Days” as they show up in every single run when nothing else is going on.

Other than my 4 peculiar groupings, that’s all for now. We owe you some predictions for 2015 and then I’ll be working again on the new archetype/contextual algorithm for our daily runs. See you next year! Smile

UP Words:     haunting day alt disease beta moderation tab famous suicide inability clearly paid thrown becoming stress recently shows zebra calendar forgotten flashed tend append controversial diary factual gilded indonesia pid resource preparing bowel fairly

DOWN Words:   direction words there pretty UP apparently request leaving taking child christmas dreamed might power wife explain ocean fri view sat wave days hours
"Inability becoming stress lately" sure makes sense during holiday season. I suspect folks are dreaming what they are feeling, and/or those they care about are experiencing, instead of a headline here.
It could also be true that the "famous suicide" will be caused by those four bot run terms above, also.

I've used "alt, control and delete" together countless times without caring to know what just "alt" means. Is it literal or metaphor, here? I wonder.

"Beta" has been a bot run how many times, recently? Hmmm....good grief, does this signal a "beta run" for someone that has the power to turn off the internet in our country?! I hope not.

"Moderation" sure, again makes much sense at this time of year.

I've read here that "zebra" can be or is? a computer program or something to do with this technology but I haven't googled it or learned from y'all just what this is.

"ocean power wave" I am not totally comfortable with, seeing these in light of other bot runs, and the worse the headline, the longer it can take, wisdom, I believe.
stress recently shows zebra calendar forgotten
Zebra technologies is a RFID company. http://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view?12485

A new disease. http://www.weather.com/news/video/new-ti...seen-in-us
Uh oh. RFID is now in the picture here? That should tantalize the conspiracies since Beta Disease and RFID might share a common thread....technological control. And then there's AwakenedDreamer's Proj Año dream about cashless economy. All connected? Doesn't seem like enough is in place to make that happen in the short term, but then again, this zebra meme just won't go away. Does that mean the lingo is seeing further out based on the "stickiness" of the words?
zebra dropped out as of December 31, which doesn't mean it won't come back.

There are a couple of scenarios sitting in the runs:
1) hacking having to do with education; hacking iCloud accounts??
2) AirAsia Indonesia event re: remote control

Yup, the techi stuff isn't going away.....
Before this year is over I suspect enough can be in-place to give us the new technology, digital currency and RFID play a part in it.
My hunch is that a huge warning sign will be when we hit 20 Trillion in that big, national debt clock number. Can even that happen faster than it has for the past sixteen or so Trillion? If they can make it so, they will.

(01-02-2015, 12:41 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Uh oh. RFID is now in the picture here? That should tantalize the conspiracies since Beta Disease and RFID might share a common thread....technological control. And then there's AwakenedDreamer's Proj Año dream about cashless economy. All connected? Doesn't seem like enough is in place to make that happen in the short term, but then again, this zebra meme just won't go away. Does that mean the lingo is seeing further out based on the "stickiness" of the words?
How eerie is this... just noticed it

Año 24: Lisa Marie Presley Commits Suicide

[BlueMagneticEagle] http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ts_Suicide

coupled with the linguistics on this bot run...."Famous Suicide"
Is the new chip in our credit cards added this year called an "RFID" chip?

(01-02-2015, 12:41 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Uh oh. RFID is now in the picture here? That should tantalize the conspiracies since Beta Disease and RFID might share a common thread....technological control. And then there's AwakenedDreamer's Proj Año dream about cashless economy. All connected? Doesn't seem like enough is in place to make that happen in the short term, but then again, this zebra meme just won't go away. Does that mean the lingo is seeing further out based on the "stickiness" of the words?
Natalie Cole passed away. So sad, I loved her voice.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2016/.../78175680/

(01-02-2015, 07:35 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: How eerie is this... just noticed it

Año 24: Lisa Marie Presley Commits Suicide

[BlueMagneticEagle] http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ts_Suicide

coupled with the linguistics on this bot run...."Famous Suicide"