Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/8/15 A Contract with the Cosmic Robots
With the archetype indicators at a very bland, non-meaningful level and the overall run itself falling drastically from the Red Alert yesterday, we’ve got ourselves a wild ride today, nonetheless! Let’s start with the Cosmic Contracts swirling around with short robots. If that sounds too strange, how about just “Crash” at an almost cautionary level? Still not impressed?

WAR, MOON DARKNESS, JESUS, SAVE BUTT, MEGA PAYMENT GOLD

The list goes on, so instead of regurgitating the whole list, let me just point out something that I believe is rather important. “Gold” makes another all-time high today in dreamland. Although the surge amount is minimal, we also had a spike with the word “Golden.” This is highlighted by my red arrows connecting these memes. I put solid red on the direct relationship (gold and golden), but I added dashed arrows for possible relationships with other economic terms. To me, the whole run SEEMS to suggest one or two main ideas/stories, and if so, those stories are, well, apocalyptic.

Even group 5 seems to agree. It says “Awesome December,” but remember all those words are plummeting. Therefore, we might should expect the opposite.

UP Words:     contract cosmic robot shorts swirl wed crash spider war sent golden remain moon darkness jesus travelling dream select save butt tasting months voted mega payment gold cigarette valley had optional starts include casa

DOWN Words:   wild begin dreamer vibrations filled quick future word health pan cook tom great sun stories spend husband explore river hearing rid noise mon 2014 ship hours showing station train possibly dude wow clearing awesome
Hmmm...so maybe it indeed is that folks are going from liquid gold, to gold as their investment/savings focus. Or, the collective consciousness is rightly worried about the liquid gold plunge and loss of jobs it has to be bringing very soon, and they're focused on gold.

"War sent" during the next blood moon eclipse (moon remain darkness)? Israel will be attacked? or whom?

"Mega payment" around the time of the coming "crash?!" Yeah, I bet! orchestrate a crash and who benefits?! Is this the market crash that is inevitable? or the "too big to fail" banks called a crash because a "big 3" crash in the same few week period?! Or, the market crash of course brings those big banks down, and then comes the theft of the "bail-ins?"

IMO it's wonderful that Jesus is still in dreams. In time of coming troubles this is wonderful.

Ah, the best for last. What in the world? well, "cosmic robot" can be metaphor for what is used to attack in the coming "war."
NASA to drop new robot into volcano to study eruptions
http://rt-tv.f29hgb.ru/news/220951-nasa-...eruptions/
Or....how about a twist on the words? Not contract, but contact? Cosmic contact via robot????
I haven't looked at the Bot runs since January 3 when the Bot indicated a reset. Now I have and I see that the Bots were predicting the Paris, France mess.

January 3, 2015 Reset - view January reaction back down time send message 2015
January 4 - January closed 2015 up; task letting healing French
​January 5 - web solid view terrible fireworks email ​J​anuary; notified icon generic anxiety 2015
​January 6 - says people style room down; large ​J​anuary finally stories
January 7 - 2015 days gone much....

...meaning it doesn't stop there....

January 8​ ​- crash spider war; moon darkness (January 20)

A contract with the cosmic robots, indeed.
After the Paris terrorist incident, I saw many supporters holding signs with 'Jesus Charlie', not sure of the meaning.
(01-11-2015, 03:34 PM)Iris Wrote: After the Paris terrorist incident, I saw many supporters holding signs with 'Jesus Charlie', not sure of the meaning.

The signs read "Je suis Charlie", which means "I am Charlie", as a statement of solidarity and support for those of the magazine "Charlie Hebdo".
if you would like to know what any of the signs and symbols that you may have seen during the paris marches were, just ask i live here and speak french. What i find really interesting on a personal synchronistic level was the the main thread on this asked, Who is Chuck?, and the answer literally revealed itself or answered the question in all the signs "I am Charlie"….( i am chuck, are you?)

I am not a fan of hype and for many personal reasons i did not go to the march yesterday, however as i live right beside it, i was literally walking down the streets with people who were on the march, so many people turned up that the assembly point was moved out by miles by the huge crowds. Its also sort of revealing that the simple symbol of defiance of many marchers was to hold a pen or a pencil, to reflect the cartoonists weapons, and of course the pen is truly mightier than the sword, which is a word we had in dec i think.
(01-08-2015, 07:29 PM)Sherriann Wrote: NASA to drop new robot into volcano to study eruptions
http://rt-tv.f29hgb.ru/news/220951-nasa-...eruptions/

that was definitely my first impression, that cosmic robots are some sort of robotic telescope or probe. Is it really the case that we cannot get out of this earth and moon bubble? that we are either 'protected' here or trapped here. not that if there were shuttles that took us somewhere else in our solar system, i would be one of the people on them. I am sure that if it were the case that it would be some sort of celebrity or elite holiday to mars etc..

Contract must also be seen perhaps as a 'lessin-ing' word, to contract as in to get smaller or narrower. maybe if there are voyagers that we don't know about, their scope is being contracted now for whatever reason.

just a thought

take it easy

g
I very much like that version of Contract. That is a very important distinction from my interpretation, and one that we definitely need to heed. Thanks for the input.
sorry about the spelling, i am so bad, i look at it now and i say yeah lessening….i don't know why i simply cannot spell, my mother says its because i could read at 2 i never learned…makes you seem a bit thick ...
No worries at all!
Quote:if you would like to know what any of the signs and symbols that you may have seen during the paris marches were, just ask i live here and speak french.

Oh good. Translating that sign used up what I remember of my long-ago French classes. Big Grin