Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue
Red Alert for this cold Saturday. The support is very pronounced. The venue is some sort of entertainment, as we have words such as concert, dance, and arcade. The arcade may suggest a more youthful location, and the event is apparently beautiful. But then there’s action, and that action has a lot of support underneath it. Please note that the action is not at Red Alert levels, but as we saw from the French mayhem recently, that cautionary area (where “Action” is) can be very predictive (just not as reliable as the Red Alert words).

So what is described in the support verbiage for Action? Well, Gun, Remove, Chased, Fireworks, Walking, Jumps; there’s even a camera in the mix here, albeit on the descending side.

What do we make of this? Is something good or bad going to happen? We look at our archetype data, and notice that Positive and Negative lay side by side, perfectly even. No help there. Humanity’s dreams display STRENGTH as opposed to weakness. We are also MUCH more active than passive. Something action oriented does seem likely. However, in the emotion side of things, there is none. The 4 hits that came in today all add up to <1, which is extraordinarily meaningless in the weighted scale. If anything, we are much more Virtuous, enamored with morals and virtue rather than spite and malice. Another abnormal indicator is our infatuation with our well-being. Based on that, the collective does seem to be worried about everything from pain tolerance to survival, which could be a factor at determining what happens next with the concert/arcade/entertainment venue.

Putting all this together, there seems to be something very action-packed in the near future along the lines of entertainment. I don’t think this has to do with Sony or hacking, but it might be along the lines as this: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/wa...thy-761385    I will stipulate however, that the verbiage in this particular bot run seems sort of related to that aforementioned headline, but not tightly matched. I’m looking for a more organized event. The event might be prestigious (i.e., beautiful), or more casual (i.e., concert, arcade). It might involve guns, alcohol (wine), and underage kids (arcade and concert tend to imply youth here).

Timeframe? Well, the highest probability is 2 days, but as we learned from the missing AirAsia plane and the French Charlie saga, big memes can spike in the collective up to about 99 days prior. However, we are talking about a strong chance that the quicky version is much more likely.

** "Base" is metaphoric for a concert-type BASS

UP Words:     dance arcade song beautiful action 2015 hello than concert dreamer land gun says learned wow remove chased wine fireworks apart hug higher jumps god extra walking january daughter include consciousness guy look hidden
DOWN Words:   ocean picture crash yellow sun minutes snow awareness camera awakened awesome lying aunt couch kid suppose bird time 2014 guitar base hours boat thank ship heads class cheese
walking, 'heads' of state, concert, action of a lot of people walking, certainly wine at a french march, in fact wine and cheese is the national mobile picnic. daughter, of Jean marie le Pen, Marine, has not been asked to the event, her (she is the head) party being the national front (le front national) (hard line semi fascist, anti immigration…dadada, you know what i mean). positive and negative will face off…..tomorrow.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ja...rlie-hebdo

the irony of le Pen, is not lost on the universe, as if you want to show solidarity with the murdered victims, you bring and hold up a pen. The citing of charles martel is very interesting also.

i can bet the daughter meme will be her, everyone is waiting for her to capitalize on this terrible affair
It just dawned on me that Arcade might actually be a metaphoric indication of location, especially since Arcade seems to be just marginally related to the rest of the dance/music/concert words in the rest of the list. Therefore, might Arcade actually be referring to Arcadia?
dance arcade song beautiful action 2015 hello
than concert dreamer land gun says learned wow remove

Man with a gun removed from a concert.

chased wine fireworks apart hug higher jumps god

Another shooting like the one in Paris.

extra walking January daughter include consciousness guy look hidden

Girl abducted while walking.
Does anyone dance at Disney? Maybe just performers? I've never been to any of them.
If not, then I'm thinking Magic Mountain in California or something like them.

i guess, and i assume you guys know, that the very fact of looking at something has changed it. If you don't know this, then i am happy to share with you the scientific basis of this idea. i am really at a loss though as to why this helps anyone. i would be happy to write a sort of philosophy of dreamcentre. not about any of us but about the notion of what we do.

maybe that could be a new start, however i realize that everyone may be happy with whats going on. in any case, i will keep you up to date with the march, while you guys sleep. i realize that you guys are asleep while I'm writing and vice versa.

am i the only european dreamer, not to worry if people want to remain anon.

g
Yes. In quantum physics, there is a wave function that includes a wave collapse at the point that something is observed or measured. Quantum theory has finally been largely accepted by our corrupt and purposefully stupid scientific community. However, many treat quantum theory as the end-all-be-all, and that is rather impossible. It can't explain everything, just as Einstein's Relativity falls short.

Why is that so? Well, it's a model. Any time we use models to explain things, there are always going to be exceptions. There are many models out there, including one of my favorites, Walter Russell's Universal One theory. But every model out there, including the ones that purport to be a non-model explanations of reality, are all unstable at some point. To me, the quantum wave collapse seems more of the "Create your own reality" type of view. The world is mirror about our inner state and what we've been programmed to see. That would be more of the Destiny view of reality (meaning that we control 100% of our destiny).

But the age old argument is still alive because there's the other opposite concept of Fate. Everything is already laid out of us ahead of time. We don't create our reality because everything was already created for us. I believe that there is an undeniable blend of both in this world, and Gina Cerminara wrote a wonderful book about Edgar Cayce's take on this whole conundrum. Her ultimate summary was this: Basically, both concepts can be analogous to a dog with a leash. The leash is FATE, meaning that the dog can't go anywhere beyond that leash. However, the dog is free to go anywhere inside the bounds of that leash, and that would then be DESTINY.

So how does this relate to wave/particle theory in quantum physics? Well, sometimes the wave collapses depending on what we measure. Sometimes we create our reality. However, other times are completely absolute. A 100-year old man would probably get denied his application to enter fighter pilot training. It's way too late. Sorry, but you cannot create that reality. That is fate. The leash is too short.

Would love to hear your take on things, and interestingly, you are not the only European dreamer. But after our new website is rolled out, it'll be much easier to find dreams located in our vicinity.

Be well and THANK YOU for your reply! Smile
(01-10-2015, 07:35 PM)G0 Wrote: i guess, and i assume you guys know, that the very fact of looking at something has changed it. If you don't know this, then i am happy to share with you the scientific basis of this idea. i am really at a loss though as to why this helps anyone. i would be happy to write a sort of philosophy of dreamcentre. not about any of us but about the notion of what we do.

maybe that could be a new start, however i realize that everyone may be happy with whats going on. in any case, i will keep you up to date with the march, while you guys sleep. i realize that you guys are asleep while I'm writing and vice versa.

am i the only european dreamer, not to worry if people want to remain anon.

g

Please share. I'm taking a Parapsychology course that deals with the scientific study of the paranormal including how precognition may work. I am assuming that what you mention is a variable in a broader scientific hypothesis.

I'm from Canada.
I sure hope y'all continue this! I've never known what the term "Quantum Physics" was, nor was I curious to find out. But! Eagle1's 3rd. paragraph had me hooked, and the rest of his post did, too. Seriously. I may be about to understand it. Very cool.
Quote: The venue is some sort of entertainment, as we have words such as concert, dance, and arcade. The arcade may suggest a more youthful location, and the event is apparently beautiful. But then there’s action, and that action has a lot of support underneath it. Please note that the action is not at Red Alert levels, but as we saw from the French mayhem recently, that cautionary area (where “Action” is) can be very predictive (just not as reliable as the Red Alert words).

The Hollywood awards season is underway. Tomorrow night(11 Jan) is the Golden Globes awards ceremony. That would satisfy most of those words.
Thanks, DLP. That's a great thought. Is the Golden Globe just in and of itself enough to satisfy this? In my opinion, there needs to be some big headlines from the event to satisfy it, but we'll wait and see.
On second thought here, DLP, "Golden" spiked on the 8th, a little further out than the entertainment venue run. Therefore, the Golden Globe does have real support and is definitely something to watch. I agree with you.
Some dreams I've had that may be related:

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._Contagion

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...d_Incident

In this 2nd dream taking place at large concert, I had thought it was odd/unusual to have a dream with my brother, Rick, in it, hasn't happened in many years. Tragically, he unexpectedly died 3 weeks after this dream; coincidence? Or special significance?
January 11 - 5 shot near club where singer Chris Brown was performing
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/5-shot-near-...erforming/
The one to watch is the Academy awards. That's coming up in Feb. sometime and the Oscar is a golden statue. I was over on the Oscars site and there's already a lot going on to build up to the actual awards ceremony. http://www.oscars.org/events

My gut leans towards the Oscars but given there are so many awards ceremonies coming up-the Grammys are in early Feb.-any one of them could be the focus.
Disney and Magic Mountain are both in the "golden state."
This came up during today's meditation:

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...s_ceremony
DLP, that seems like a very vivid vision. Did you get any intuition on the source of the flash? My impression was that it might have been an earthquake, but I can't really articulate why I would have come to that conclusion. Any thoughts?
(01-12-2015, 05:47 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: DLP, that seems like a very vivid vision. Did you get any intuition on the source of the flash? My impression was that it might have been an earthquake, but I can't really articulate why I would have come to that conclusion. Any thoughts?

I have no idea what the flash was. I assumed it was another big light blowing but that's just my assumption. I thought earthquake, too, based on the jiggling of the scene, but I'm hesitant to offer any interpretations because those would be based on my biases and assumptions, which could very likely be incorrect.

I will say that vision came out of nowhere. I had set an intention to work on my own "stuff" and that's the first thing that appeared. After that, things settled down and we got to my stuff. LOL
Yep, things are heating up. We've got a tickle on our Red Alert:

http://www.newsforage.com/2015/01/sharpt...scars.html