Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue
(01-10-2015, 10:09 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 07:35 PM)G0 Wrote: i guess, and i assume you guys know, that the very fact of looking at something has changed it. If you don't know this, then i am happy to share with you the scientific basis of this idea. i am really at a loss though as to why this helps anyone. i would be happy to write a sort of philosophy of dreamcentre. not about any of us but about the notion of what we do.

maybe that could be a new start, however i realize that everyone may be happy with whats going on. in any case, i will keep you up to date with the march, while you guys sleep. i realize that you guys are asleep while I'm writing and vice versa.

am i the only european dreamer, not to worry if people want to remain anon.

g

Please share. I'm taking a Parapsychology course that deals with the scientific study of the paranormal including how precognition may work. I am assuming that what you mention is a variable in a broader scientific hypothesis.

I'm from Canada.

i havent forgotten about your question at all. Im trying to formulate a relatively straightforward answer, for both of us, but its just so convoluted that i start and then i am down a warren of ideas…hehehe in the meantime, this may be of interest.

https://medium.com/the-physics-arxiv-blo...34a7fcfdb6

this could well be related to the alchemy debate that you i believe, rightly suggested scientists. i have a small and very chatty mini man who takes a lot of my time…he is worth it and great. although a little odd, like his mom
g
Not to worry, g. We're still here for a while yet.

There is lots of disorganization in my brain at this point.... Blush

Thank you for the link.
So i concentrated on the entertainment meme and i dreamt of food all night. Maybe celebrity chefs go rogue and julienne each other to death hehehehehe

thats all i got, feasting and food of all description
Bet it isn't the Oscars, this entertainment meme. Nobody wants it to be, of course but I couldn't even bring myself to watch it out of curiosity. Then again, I'm not a movie person. Last one I watched was "God's Not Dead" or whatever the exact title was/is.

It's maybe Las Vegas. That hit me not long ago.

The good news is that Eagle1 has explained that often a meme fulfills but it's, thank God a much less severe event than the bot run(s) made it sound.
Headlines today-

Al-Shabaab calls for attacks on shopping centers in U.S., Canada, U.K.
by CBSTV Videos
http://news.yahoo.com/video/al-shabaab-c...4-cbs.html

Do arcades populate malls these days?
How about major theaters attached tot hem?
Shades of the Colorado theater massacre too in this meme....

I've been performing P2 rituals to counteract it all. I love it when a potential harm or false flag fizzles BIG time.
Sending Truth, Light and Love into all the news these days.
While more of a dated term, I have heard shopping malls referred to as shopping arcades. For clarification I looked up arcade and found this definition:
1. A series of arches supported by columns, piers, or pillars, either freestanding or attached to a wall to form a gallery.
2. A series of arches employed for decorative purposes.
3. A roofed passageway or lane, especially one with shops on one or both sides.

(02-23-2015, 11:49 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Headlines today-

by CBSTV Videos

I've been performing P2 rituals to counteract it all. I love it when a potential harm or false flag fizzles BIG time.
(02-23-2015, 12:51 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: While more of a dated term, I have heard shopping malls referred to as shopping arcades. For clarification I looked up arcade and found this definition:
1. A series of arches supported by columns, piers, or pillars, either freestanding or attached to a wall to form a gallery.  

(02-23-2015, 11:49 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Headlines today-

by CBSTV Videos

Yep in europe they have been called shopping arcades since they existed, malls for us are cul-de-sac streets or just shopping streets. I didn't realize that you guys didn't also know they were called shopping arcades. still are by some. they have turned into shopping centers for young people but they were always arcades when i was growing up, I'm only 41 btw not 98 hehehe
Does everyone remember last Summer when that one ex-CIA dude was warning people of upcoming false flags to be taking place in the malls? Can't remember the guy's name, but these headline stories WREAK of this putrid smell of mall attacks.
(02-23-2015, 12:57 PM)G0 Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 12:51 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: While more of a dated term, I have heard shopping malls referred to as shopping arcades. For clarification I looked up arcade and found this definition:

Yep in europe they have been called shopping arcades since they existed, malls for us are cul-de-sac streets or just shopping streets. I didn't realize that you guys didn't also know they were called shopping arcades. still are by some. they have turned into shopping centers for young people but they were always arcades when i was growing up, I'm only 41 btw not 98 hehehe

That makes sense because my mind said Europe to me. Funny how the same word in English has different meaning. If you say Mall in D.C. it is the National Mall, the area between The Lincoln Memorial, The Washington Monument , The Capitol and every monument in-between.
(02-23-2015, 01:26 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 12:57 PM)G0 Wrote: Yep in europe they have been called shopping arcades since they existed, malls for us are cul-de-sac streets or just shopping streets. I didn't realize that you guys didn't also know they were called shopping arcades. still are by some. they have turned into shopping centers for young people but they were always arcades when i was growing up, I'm only 41 btw not 98 hehehe

That makes sense because my mind said Europe to me.  Funny how the same word in English  has different meaning.  If you say Mall in D.C. it is the National Mall, the area between The Lincoln Memorial, The Washington Monument , The Capitol and every monument in-between.

Hehehe, you remind me of the DC mall, when i brought my husbands attention to some of the monuments a few years back (he grew up in DC, me from a crossroads in Ireland) it knocked his socks off. I remember pointing out, just from observation a small fountain, I said so if astrology is such bull, why do you think they have this lovely monument to it here??? hehehe. Its was not in disguise, right there all the astrological signs, dancing and prancing in the water…… oh well one at a time we wake ...
Yes, I posted here about him at least once, I believe because I've been pointing some folks to pay attention to him. He lives in Canada now and apparently has duel-citizenship like many. I discern he's a very sweet, sincere soul of integrity, and he's got faith in God, also.

Dr. Jim Garrow, forced to retire just in 2012 by the current admin. This gentleman is bold and brave, still offering even his life for this nation. He also broke the report that current admin. was/is culling our military with a question of "will you fire on US Citizens if ever ordered to do so."

Here is his facebook page....man! read this thing before he loses the page....also there's youtubes of him in restaurants, etc....I saw one recorded in North Carolina with their Tea Party......a discerning person can read this man in video, and know he is believable.
In fact, he is sooo blunt on his FB that I suspect they are leaving his page up to perhaps record what IPs read him regularly. Seriously!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jim-Ga...3827632449

PS, editing this link in.....a 23? minute youtube of him on skype? with a pastor....dated August of last year and he talks of Nairobi, Kenya, & more.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVJFYkuZW4k

(02-23-2015, 01:21 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Does everyone remember last Summer when that one ex-CIA dude was warning people of upcoming false flags to be taking place in the malls? Can't remember the guy's name, but these headline stories WREAK of this putrid smell of mall attacks.
Good grief....I posted the link to the retired CIA agent's facebook page, but hadn't read it today. I read it daily. Just got back from reading his latest entry on that page! WHOA....he's talking about the 100 malls that are threatened and he said a list has been gotten from the terrorists of this 100 malls. Facial recognition saw one of those that were let-go from Guantanamo, wasn't it in exchange for a no-good traitor of our military? that was a radical? yep.....anyway...

BO had said these four? or five from Guantanamo would be held in Yemen in prison for a year, but one was at a mall in a suburb of San Antonio. Sigh....but how many of my folks there will even take me seriously? or anyone else, like that frequents The Mall of America?
Alrighty folks. We have our Entertainment Alert. Other than GUN and ARCADE, we pretty much have the whole run here. We're talking about a SONG, DANCE, BEAUTIFUL ACTION, CONCERT, FIREWORKS, HIGHER JUMPS, LYING, GUITAR, etc. etc.

No shots fired, but a lot of oohs and aahs at the BRIT Awards. Gosh, we were close in terms of dates and venue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-show.html
You've been waiting for this for like what seems forever...... There probably were lots of guns re: tight security.

arcade -
a covered passageway with arches along one or both sides.
synonyms: colonnade, gallery, cloister, loggia, portico, peristyle, stoa
Timing is important here. 46 days until manifestation, but the event markers narrowed us down to within 3 days. Damn! We've just uncovered some new, incredible techniques (and a whole lot more work) Smile I'm very excited about this.

Couple more things here:
- REMOVE: The picture title said, Madonna PULLED from stage
- GOD EXTRA WALKING: The idiotic EXTRAS (i.e. dancers dressed like devils or beasts or bulls) were acting as if Madonna was GOD, who was WALKING around while they were crawling around on their hands and knees.
(01-10-2015, 10:09 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 07:35 PM)G0 Wrote: i guess, and i assume you guys know, that the very fact of looking at something has changed it. If you don't know this, then i am happy to share with you the scientific basis of this idea. i am really at a loss though as to why this helps anyone. i would be happy to write a sort of philosophy of dreamcentre. not about any of us but about the notion of what we do.

maybe that could be a new start, however i realize that everyone may be happy with whats going on. in any case, i will keep you up to date with the march, while you guys sleep. i realize that you guys are asleep while I'm writing and vice versa.

am i the only european dreamer, not to worry if people want to remain anon.

g

Please share. I'm taking a Parapsychology course that deals with the scientific study of the paranormal including how precognition may work. I am assuming that what you mention is a variable in a broader scientific hypothesis.

I'm from Canada.

OMG, I found your question (that only took an hour, but good exercise as i read a lot of interesting old stuff), its been building in me how to explain it, the idea that things change when under observation. So the initial explanation by scientists was observed with electrons, but I don't think humans can understand electrons, even if they say they do. I'm an apples and oranges girl. If you can't explain it with a simple analogy then you don't understand it, hehehehe.

So this is very simple but i have been thinking of your question over the last few days. So this was my journey….So in an amazing set of interviews with Carl Jung, he was laughing and suggested that his pots and pans would get all upset when he was away from his shed for too long and would misbehave and fling themselves off the wall. Then he would have to have a word with them all to settle down.

So this is my analogy, lets take your sitting room, you, I assume don't repaint every year, and when you do it's probably because it's dirty rather than anything else. While you live in that room, your assumption is that it remains the same. When you go out and come back the pictures are in the right place etc..Your intention is that everyday when you wake up your sitting room will be the same as yesterday. Now if you leave that room locked and don't go in for 6 months the paint will have started peeling, everything will be covered in dust and cobwebs and generally it will look so run down, whereas when your attention was on it, it remained the same everyday. Because that was your expectation and you created that reality. In fact if you continued to live in the room the paint would probably never peel until 50 years had past. Of course theres upkeep, you clean and tidy, but you don't wash your walls everyday and you don't pull cobwebs from the corner everyday either. So why does the unobserved room basically start to disintegrate? because no one is looking at it. Because no one is creating it everyday. If you exchange "mind" to observe (think) and "matter" to materialize then think about this expression. "what you mind matters, and what you don't mind doesn't matter"

Voila, thats the best i can do for today

Take care

g

And therefore the news. I have always observed that during holiday periods when all the politicians are on holidays that there's no news….because no one is making it, on several levels. We are not hearing it and creating, concretizing it if you will. they are not inventing it and as you will have observed if you have ever been without a television for a few weeks, nothing in your life changes, except for the fact that you are on practically 0 fear levels. Fear is a great creator, as police observe when they take 20 different witness statements for the same incident. But the more weird thing is they are all true!
Except, often times there are two people minding the room - one destroying it and another cleaning it. So, if I don't pay attention to it for a few days, OMG!! *L*

Fear levels - that's why, especially in the summer, I like to log off and go to the lake where I can do other things to fill the hole left by 'no computer'.

Thanks for that. Something to chew on.... :-)
Concert, song, says, God, guitar, thank,
I think it was posted on April 26th this year. Video was not dated.

Rocker Alice Cooper’s Incredible Testimony Will Leave Your Jaw On The Floor - Ministry Videos
I had no clue that rocker Alice Cooper was a faithful Christian. But his incredible testimony touched my heart. This is powerful!

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WZWPG7NX&utm_source=GodTube+Must-See+-+Mobile&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=05%2F09%2F2015