Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/11/15 Noah's Ark?
Gab can either be a nickname or a verb for talking a lot. There’s little support underneath that word to substantiate a Red Alert. Group 1 harkens back to the story of Noah and all the animals, two by two (class in this case would be like a category….classes of animals).

Metal Cards somehow feels right for some reason, but move on down to Henry. A surge score of 17 is very indicative of Day Residue. We’ll watch where it goes from here, but I’m not too concerned about Henry stories (although we’ll track it if Henry hits big in the near future).

Is group 2 related to the entertainment venue alert? Sure sounds like it, although the word “Imagine” is in the mix, which indicates that group 2 might not end up in 3D reality. The biggest loser section confirms all the recent spikes we’ve had, including yesterday’s “Beautiful Song & Dance.”

UP Words:     gab flood animals class dear metal cards blank ice medicine entirely henry normally hard leaning too locker single tar events hope sat imagine flight dark eating puke purpose lion solid moon view kitten
DOWN Words:   reality hunting fence hey shared lucidity character dawn conscious certain cake stars land crystal invited gap web ball dreamer ecstasy reading awakened lying request wow wed 2015 beautiful song dance
locker single tar events hope sat imagine flight dark eating puke
lion solid moon view kitten - Tuesday 3 February 2015 is Full Moon in Leo

Is "Noah's Ark" an airplane? Are passengers going to get puke sick on a flight?
"Stars, invited, ball?" Could this be so soon as to be a Golden Globe Ball?

Oh boy, more "flood!" Hmmm...animals mentioned, Well this, IMO would likely mean that the flood will not be from an earthquake-induced tsunami because the animals sense coming quakes and likely don't suffer tsunami. Hmm.....but a "star" crashing into the ocean sure can cause animals to suffer flood, I bet.

Gab is metaphor for? Not a metaphor but Gabby? Gabriel? Well, I think I'll just wonder who Henry is, for now. Waxworth came to mind, dunno why. Such a common name. No, his name is Waxman, a congress critter.
"Harry" is the nickname for Prince Harry, younger brother to Prince William of the British monarchy. I mention this because it seems like "royal"-themed words keep popping up.
(01-11-2015, 11:00 AM)Sherriann Wrote: locker single tar events hope sat imagine flight dark eating puke
lion solid moon view kitten - Tuesday 3 February 2015 is Full Moon in Leo

Is "Noah's Ark" an airplane? Are passengers going to get puke sick on a flight?

Or maybe a passenger ship?
character dawn conscious certain cake stars ball

Cake is a new film out with a lot of famous actors in it and is up for a lot of awards. Jennifer aniston, felicity huffman, william h macy. etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3IsUOSHlnU

noah, animals, flood,

of course Noah is also a new film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmj5mhDwJQ

if all these are nominated at the same award ceremony then perhaps that's something to look at.
How often do you see 'vomit' [puke] in the headlines, especially when the NDC threads are also talking about [upchuck] Chuck (Charlie)?

'We vomit' on Charlie's sudden friends: staff cartoonist
http://news.yahoo.com/vomit-charlies-sud...03612.html
jesus, well…well played you. great find. And you are right, how often does vomit appear on a headline?????

yeah and chuck and vomit are synonyms…..wow

thanks