Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Update on Tom & the outlook on Theater
one person suggests that there was a lot of illuminate chess moves in the super bowl game. I can't vouch for the accuracy nor the predictions, but I found it an interesting read...

http://www.watchmanscry.com/Super_bowl_4..._show.html

"The Coming Events

Thus far, this is a portion of what I have harvested from the Half-Time Show:

1. The world is going to be set on fire, this includes America.

2. The United States is going to have several false flags that ignite the country.

3. The United States is going to be fractured in the process.

4. The Spirit of Darkness and Evil is going to ravish the country while it burns.

5. The New World Order Beast will rise from the ashes and enter the scene.

6. The Powers of darkness will be given allowances bring this about. (NOTE - God is going to allow this to happen.

7. The "Red" Spirit of war will also be involved behind the scenes.

8. The New World Order desires to CULL the population and get rid of those who refuse them.

9. A mighty "spell" of deception and delusion is underway to hypnotize the masses and keep them occupied.

10. The Illuminati is close to the next stages of this plan.

All of this was in Super Bowl 49?

Yes it was ladies and gentlemen! In this program we will begin breaking it down. "
Wow! I agree with the coming events listed here. It's just that I didn't get this from the halftime show which is *not* a criticism of this person but of myself. Hmm...if this was, besides the fire all hinted at in that show then I'm not nearly as enlightened as I think I am.

(02-09-2015, 10:49 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: one person suggests that there was a lot of illuminate chess moves in the super bowl game. I can't vouch for the accuracy nor the predictions, but I found it an interesting read...

http://www.watchmanscry.com/Super_bowl_4..._show.html

"The Coming Events

Thus far, this is a portion of what I have harvested from the Half-Time Show:

1. The world is going to be set on fire, this includes America.

2. The United States is going to have several false flags that ignite the country.

3. The United States is going to be fractured in the process.

4. The Spirit of Darkness and Evil is going to ravish the country while it burns.

5. The New World Order Beast will rise from the ashes and enter the scene.

6. The Powers of darkness will be given allowances bring this about. (NOTE - God is going to allow this to happen.

7. The "Red" Spirit of war will also be involved behind the scenes.

8. The New World Order desires to CULL the population and get rid of those who refuse them.

9. A mighty "spell" of deception and delusion is underway to hypnotize the masses and keep them occupied.

10. The Illuminati is close to the next stages of this plan.

All of this was in Super Bowl 49?

Yes it was ladies and gentlemen! In this program we will begin breaking it down. "
So Nanny, Chris-
Metaphorically the 'urgency' or concern over the stupidbowl that was felt at a gut level
was NOT imagination!
It was there- HIDDEN (bots told us this)
COUCHED in the THEATER part of the greater message- not the COMPETITION itself.[Interestingly the Hawks were favored to win] yet that last play
was a call that put everyone on their BUTTS and hopes for a win in the TOILET. What a way to add exclamation point to the underlying message
for 40 million viewers (subconsciously) !! Wowwee.
We were all distracted by the game itself. Who paid attention (NADW's grandfather owl's message)
to what stupidbowl 49 was really about? How many millions were tuned in?
Bravo to the person who uncovered this!!
Give that person 10 points on their reputation score card for sure.

I thought I found something interesting this morning on my one and only news troll capable by
the burping dial up-
" Banks May Have Overplayed Their Hand Fighting Wall Street Regulation"
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...dodd-frank
Thinking that positive was making a comeback with Cause and Effect for the bad boys-
Yet, YIKES- how does one counteract the above SB49 message unless.........
P2 group gets busy!
Indeed; gotta get busy on that.

I think I'll go make some blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream, and a sublime
frittata for lunch for my dutch-ess. Ok gotta get back to work. Its been wonderful dropping in to say hello!
Everyone truly ROCKS in here. Love you all. MOAHHHHHHHHHHHH

p.s. Before I go I just remembered- need to research this
someone (can't even remember if it was me or who) mentioned in 2014
that it was very possible or even probable there could be a mass 'sighting'
or rather visit in our skies of Off World (other dimensional) entities that come to thwart or intimidate the PTW
into NOT being the bad boys they want to be. A huge slap in the wrist.
I'll have to look for that...in archives. It is ringing a bell.
Time to LOOK UP and watch the skies not just in our dreams.
Howdy, "Buddy," Wink the person that presented all of this is a Christian minister that has a forum and website of his own, Nathan Leal, I think is his name. He's one of the really good ones, awake, aware and bold to speak it, and he is not doing this to sell a book or make money, though that would not be a sin. I discern this guy is geniune and a true patriot like a lot of us.

Yeah, we're so close to the change of the Age that nothing has just one meaning, and all things national are so very orchestrated, designed with mindgame messages, sometimes the message is only a mindgame, one to mess with us. I've finally realized that current admin. does a two-fold everything....specifically this...
they lie on everything, talking opposites because they know those that are their most passionate supporters actually believe the lies/opposites and same time all that they say and present helps them to drive their opponents, they hope, stark-raving mad/nuts, maybe even to suicide.

(02-11-2015, 12:15 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: So Nanny, Chris-
Metaphorically the 'urgency' or concern over the stupidbowl that was felt at a gut level
was NOT imagination!
It was there- HIDDEN (bots told us this)
COUCHED in the THEATER part of the greater message- not the COMPETITION itself.[Interestingly the Hawks were favored to win] yet that last play
was a call that put everyone on their BUTTS and hopes for a win in the TOILET. What a way to add exclamation point to the underlying message
for 40 million viewers (subconsciously) !! Wowwee.
We were all distracted by the game itself. Who paid attention (NADW's grandfather owl's message)
to what stupidbowl 49 was really about? How many millions were tuned in?
Bravo to the person who uncovered this!!
Give that person 10 points on their reputation score card for sure.

I thought I found something interesting this morning on my one and only news troll capable by
the burping dial up-
" Banks May Have Overplayed Their Hand Fighting Wall Street Regulation"
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...dodd-frank
Thinking that positive was making a comeback with Cause and Effect for the bad boys-
Yet, YIKES- how does one counteract the above SB49 message unless.........
P2 group gets busy!
Indeed; gotta get busy on that.

I think I'll go make some blueberry pancakes  with maple syrup, whipped cream, and a sublime
frittata for lunch for my dutch-ess. Ok gotta get back to work. Its been wonderful dropping in to say hello!
Everyone truly ROCKS in here. Love you all. MOAHHHHHHHHHHHH

p.s. Before I go I just remembered- need to research this
someone (can't even remember if it was me or who) mentioned in 2014
that it was very possible or even probable there could be a mass 'sighting'
or rather visit in our skies of Off World (other dimensional) entities that come to thwart or intimidate the PTW
into NOT being the bad boys they want to be. A huge slap in the wrist.
I'll have to look for that...in archives. It is ringing a bell.
Time to LOOK UP and watch the skies not just in our dreams.
Agreed Nanny-
As an ordained minister myself I give Mr Leal credit for his diligence, although maybe not in
the same wavelength. Mine is more out into the Cosmos than into biblical quotes. And faces melting? Oh Katey tsk tsk get off that golden lion as the jews did bowing to the golden calf.....with a greatly anticipated currency issue and potential revaluation EVERYONE seems to be bowing to something gold! ehem.
however, I did comment in a forum thread last week-
"02-04-2015, 11:12 PM
How about this? Do the elite know something huge is on the horizon that we do not?
the hamster class making the wheel go around may be clueless about this, having more power than
imagined- dream on dreamers!!!!
http://www.theguardian.com/public-leaders-network/2015/jan/23/nervous-super-rich-planning-escapes-davos-2015
or
follow this rabbit hole-> "If you start with our quantum nature as your point of reference, everything changes.
The very idea that we owe obedience to these pitiful phantoms that we call government, or that we are bound to keep spinning these bizarre
hamster wheels we've built for ourselves, becomes laughable."

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/quantum-relativity ...."

Okay storm clouds gathering-
what was that reference the reverend made? "The perfect storm is coming". I pay attention when I hear that (not because my name is Storm) yet the metaphor is sobering. I've said to people (lawyers) "don't piss me off or you will have a storm looming on your horizon"....
I've heard more than once- the prophecy: "A perfect storm is on the horizon and it comes from the east".
I'm listening, I am watching....the skies, the horizon, the clouds gathering. the floor drop away (BTW the checkerboard floor is more than just a Mason symbol.)
It is a quantum level of organization of particles from the SEVENTH dimensional level down- the soup kettle it is called from the CHAOS of particles exploding. Looks like a checker board when they organize on the quantum grid at the ceiling of the sixth (omni-particle) level. Hence the symbolism. Not necessarily good vs bad/evil - that is more base than the actual science.
Okay, the timing on the Asteroid/Tom/SuperBowl/....timeline so far has held up. We're still obviously waiting for the entertainment meme to unfold, and I'll like to pose a question. COULD cartoon making / reading be considered entertainment? I'm wondering this because we have now our second cartoon shooting. This time Copenhagen. Charlie Hedbo shooting was last month in Paris. Now, looking at the evidence, it appears that the headlines and news content for this story is massively overinflated, but nonetheless, this story is literally EVERYWHERE. So although I sense a hidden motive behind these incidents, I'm wondering if whether this cartoon-shooting theme in the real world is actually our entertainment blood-drawing event(s). T minus 8 days until the Oscars, which is what we identified prior to this, but the cartoon thing does fall into the entertainment industry, although there's not luxury involved there, no theater, and certainly no ticket-buying, so who knows?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/07/opinion/be...index.html
Hi!
Couldn't the entertainment meme have also been the Super Bowl? So much of it fits the event with the halftime show. Even the God part. Katey Perry is quoted as saying God "spoke" to her just before she went on to perform. The gun part could be unrelated or foiled or the incident that took place the Wednesday before the Super Bowl. http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/2...8D20150129
To answer your question, yes cartoons can be entertainment, especially when we are talking Comic Con. Comic Con events are huge entertainment attractions! A cartoon itself, I am not sure, maybe. Political cartoons seem more, well, political to me but it is an entertaining way to express a viewpoint.
(02-14-2015, 08:47 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Okay, the timing on the Asteroid/Tom/SuperBowl/....timeline so far has held up. We're still obviously waiting for the entertainment meme to unfold, and I'll like to pose a question. COULD cartoon making / reading be considered entertainment? I'm wondering this because we have now our second cartoon shooting. This time Copenhagen. Charlie Hedbo shooting was last month in Paris. Now, looking at the evidence, it appears that the headlines and news content for this story is massively overinflated, but nonetheless, this story is literally EVERYWHERE. So although I sense a hidden motive behind these incidents, I'm wondering if whether this cartoon-shooting theme in the real world is actually our entertainment blood-drawing event(s). T minus 8 days until the Oscars, which is what we identified prior to this, but the cartoon thing does fall into the entertainment industry, although there's not luxury involved there, no theater, and certainly no ticket-buying, so who knows?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/07/opinion/be...index.html
Chris-
Its a stretch. I have a copyright cartoon strip myself. It falls more under journalism, literary in the hard core sense . Where does one usually find the cartoons? In the newspaper.
or calendar pages like the Farside.... on on the toilet (jokes for the John)....
of course there is the Simpsons-
now for comic books- those are turned into movies- still need to look at the movies though, not the strip.
The only 'cartoons' I see as entertainment venue would be Disney or Simpsons. or Anime.
Perhaps something other than measles will crop up at Disney world - either coast.
animation
is not cartooning- it is art in motion. Therefore- could be considered entertainment.
We may have another Michael Jackson or Joan Rivers situation soon. OR Oprah.
Really? I knew nothing of a checkerboard in the Masonic Lodge.

Yep, the elite know a ton that we don't, except they weren't counting on so many of us awakening, and being truly enlightened and aware that they're prepping for their own safety during what it is that's coming.

(02-11-2015, 09:51 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Agreed Nanny-
As an ordained minister myself I give Mr Leal credit for his diligence, although maybe not in
the same wavelength. Mine is more out into the Cosmos than into biblical quotes. And faces melting? Oh Katey tsk tsk get off that golden lion as the jews did bowing to the golden calf.....with a greatly anticipated currency issue and potential revaluation EVERYONE seems to be bowing to something gold!  ehem.
however, I did comment in a forum thread  last week-
"02-04-2015, 11:12 PM
How about this? Do the elite know something huge is on the horizon that we do not?
the hamster class making the wheel go around may be clueless about this, having more power than
imagined- dream on dreamers!!!!
http://www.theguardian.com/public-leaders-network/2015/jan/23/nervous-super-rich-planning-escapes-davos-2015
or
follow this rabbit hole-> "If you start with our quantum nature as your point of reference, everything changes.
The very idea that we owe obedience to these pitiful phantoms that we call government, or that we are bound to keep spinning these bizarre
hamster wheels we've built for ourselves, becomes laughable."

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/quantum-relativity ...."

Okay storm clouds gathering-
what was that reference the reverend made? "The perfect storm is coming". I pay attention when I hear that (not because my name is Storm) yet the metaphor is sobering. I've said to people (lawyers) "don't piss me off or you will have a storm looming on your horizon"....
I've heard more than once- the prophecy: "A perfect storm is on the horizon and it comes from the east".
I'm listening, I am watching....the skies, the horizon, the clouds gathering. the floor drop away (BTW the checkerboard floor is more than just a Mason symbol.)
It is a quantum level of organization of particles from the SEVENTH dimensional  level down- the soup kettle it is called from the CHAOS of particles exploding. Looks like a checker board when they organize on the quantum grid at the ceiling of the sixth (omni-particle) level. Hence the symbolism. Not necessarily good vs bad/evil - that is more base than the actual science.

Help me here. I think of all fiction as entertainment. Books, movies, plays and even cartoons unless they are educational or informative/public service announcements or something.
I really wanna pick your brain about this if or when you have the time.

(02-14-2015, 11:14 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Chris-
Its a stretch. I have a copyright cartoon strip myself. It falls more under journalism, literary in the hard core sense . Where does one usually find the cartoons? In the newspaper.
or calendar pages like the Farside.... on on the toilet (jokes for the John)....
of course there is the Simpsons-
now for comic books- those are turned into movies- still need to look at the movies though, not the strip.
The only 'cartoons' I see as entertainment venue would be Disney or Simpsons. or Anime.
Perhaps something other than measles will crop up at Disney world - either coast.
animation
is not cartooning- it is art in motion. Therefore- could be considered entertainment.
We may have another Michael Jackson or Joan Rivers situation soon. OR Oprah.
No problem, AD. I've got the answer: It's a MEME!

Just as the dream language made a meme out of bad stuff happening in entertainment, so will the outside world. First we had cartoon-related shootings (no problem if you don't see cartoons as entertainment), then comes shootings at Mardi Gras. No one can argue that Mardi Gras falls under entertainment. There are tickets for some events, and this might even be the mecca of entertainment itself. Here's the news:

http://news.yahoo.com/one-dead-one-hurt-...16933.html

So, my theory is that we'll see a couple more entertainment and theater headlines. Just because we saw Mardi Gras doesn't rule out the Oscars, no way does it rule it out. In fact, I see this meme growing. As always, I could be wrong here.
the copenhagen shooting were in a jazz club
German Carnival Parade in Braunschweig Canceled Due to Threat: Cops
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/german...ps-n306521

(02-15-2015, 09:05 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: No problem, AD. I've got the answer: It's a MEME!

Just as the dream language made a meme out of bad stuff happening in entertainment, so will the outside world. First we had cartoon-related shootings (no problem if you don't see cartoons as entertainment), then comes shootings at Mardi Gras. No one can argue that Mardi Gras falls under entertainment. There are tickets for some events, and this might even be the mecca of entertainment itself. Here's the news:

So, my theory is that we'll see a couple more entertainment and theater headlines. Just because we saw Mardi Gras doesn't rule out the Oscars, no way does it rule it out. In fact, I see this meme growing. As always, I could be wrong here.

The meme may result in a single dynamic event....or....an overall uptick of smaller events over a period of time.
So far, there has been an overall uptick. Yes?
Absolutely.
http://news.yahoo.com/ten-hurt-brazil-ca...56574.html
Weird. Hundreds storm into a movie theater to watch for free!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/deputie...r/31281974

We're missing the violence aspect, but police were involved.
(02-15-2015, 10:00 AM)Sherriann Wrote: German Carnival Parade in Braunschweig Canceled Due to Threat: Cops
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/german...ps-n306521

When I read the above headline, silly me understood that this was the only carnival parade being held in Germany and it was cancelled due to a terrorist threat. Talk about conditioned understanding....

Here is the latest and if Chris hadn't pointed out that MSM puts out specially worded pieces re: what they want us to see, I would have passed right over this piece.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world...264867.cms
Alright, Nanny. Here's the fulfillment on the recent lingo name "Barry." How do I know? Because this Barry is whistleblowing some damning information about the Oscars!

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...49635.html
Hahahahaha......oh man, bless Barry for this!! Thanks....excellent find, Eagle! Oh, this is sweeet and it sure does make sense, resonating as very likely true.

(02-16-2015, 08:54 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Alright, Nanny. Here's the fulfillment on the recent lingo name "Barry." How do I know? Because this Barry is whistleblowing some damning information about the Oscars!

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...49635.html
Feb 17, 2015 - At least 20 dead by electrocution in Haiti Carnival accident
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world...276753.cms
(02-15-2015, 09:05 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: No problem, AD. I've got the answer: It's a MEME!Thanks Chris- you rock! I am humbled by your candor.

Just as the dream language made a meme out of bad stuff happening in entertainment, so will the outside world. [b]Agreed again- so how about we look at this poster that says it all?
 http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploa...Poster.jpg

First we had cartoon-related shootings (no problem if you don't see cartoons as entertainment MOAH ! Thank you for understanding- a true dream psychologist!) ), then comes shootings at Mardi Gras. No one can argue that Mardi Gras falls under entertainment. There are tickets for some events, and this might even be the mecca of entertainment itself. Here's the news:

Absotutley  don't rule out the Oscars! What with the comments I made above?
How about those "lucky Agent" bots? Still around?
Well if you are a lucky enough CIA agent to get assigned to tag hollywood stars and sets-->
“The CIA has long had a special relationship with the entertainment industry, devoting considerable attention to fostering relationships with Hollywood movers and shakers—studio executives, producers, directors, big-name actors,” John Rizzo, the former acting CIA general counsel, wrote in his new book, “Company Man: Thirty Years of Crisis and Controversy in the CIA….  
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/p...story.html

Now this may be 'old news' but the meme is still kicking. I am just suggesting this may go deeper
and for the red carpet walk at the Oscars coupled  with cryptic messages at half-time SB49-
read between the lines.
our dreamers
may be onto something...like a very deep rabbit hole.