Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/30/15 Red Alert: Exercise and other musings
Very busy day yesterday, and this morning’s bot run is late, despite me actually doing the bot run on time. I also have a lot of catching up to do on the forum posts. Thanks for your patience. As for this morning…

Red Alert. It looks like an organization who is concentrating on conditioning and exercise. Two words well above the threshold for a LOOKOUT, and there’s much support underneath (see red arrows).  It’s hard to tell if Skinned Chilling is a part of this conditioning, but that would really make the meme turn into a house of horrors. The lingo goes on to say that “Neither Interaction Reasonable.” I agree ….and then the lingo brings in an attorney, but there’s a void.

Then we travel to a theme park in Texas, where a coaster goes nova. My favorite is Group 2…..President Fart Inspired. More hot air…VERY appropriate.

[Image: 20150130%20Red%20Alert%20Conditioning.jpg]

UP Words:     conditioning exercise skinned chilling neither interaction reasonable nor attorney thursday void bass organization nova coaster texas teeth grip defeat president fart inspired responsible butter statue status duck determine condition reload ways legal balls

DOWN Words:   finally moon yeah wow wrong could package eyes save loading submitted when music dragon crystal been cake loved lady socks half brother ball pink indeed planet has hotel kidnapped energy truck exploring one years
Gosh I guess we are all involved in some sort of conditioning exercise just living and reading and watching tv. I will just re-adjust your horror and put this out, just to keep our minds peaceful for the moment, how about skinned duck chilling, waiting to be eaten by teeth and with butter? Better? everything is a little bit better with butter…hehehe
Rainbow 
(01-30-2015, 12:59 PM)G0 Wrote: Gosh I guess we are all involved in some sort of conditioning exercise just living and reading and watching tv. I will just re-adjust your horror and put this out, just to keep our minds peaceful for the moment, how about skinned duck chilling, waiting to be eaten by teeth and with butter? Better? everything is a little bit better with butter…hehehe

Good one GO'D, makes me hungry- here is one -> is all the news just a conditioned exercise that conditioned neither ball organizations nor president level energy make one blow a fart with teeth in a hotel elevator (void) by an attorney
working on a skinned ball where everyone has to duck the chilling accusations? sorry...
well, any interactions with attorneys will make for 'chilling farts', not to mind accusations and find yourself void of legal status…..for years. ah a little jest indeed, takes the edge off.. oh and i mean it, EVERYTHING, is better with butter hehehe

hoping to make Chris smile on his long hard day.
"President fart inspired" heck yeah, now that I know Gas (oil) is likely what "fart" is indicating. The prez just went out of his way to cancel one trip short, to get to Saudis to cozy-up to the new king/oil biggee. You bet he's inspired now....but specifically in what way, about what? Wish we could know.

But Group 2, surely there's metaphor in there so here I am, so dang new at this that my mind sorta freezes and I have to go back to this group to let the possibilities arise.

"skinned chilling neither reasonable" are how I hope....these words go together, if they indeed do.

Gotta read y'all's thoughts to see what resonates. Nice puzzle, today.

LOL amen Eagle1, on your Group 2 idea. I like yours better, but yeah what came to me first is still mine. Both resonate loudly.

Oohh "Texas coaster" okay, Six Flags problem, or that's the idea. Makes good sense.

I just noticed, maybe "defeat" goes with "president fart inspired" and I like that better.
Here is the little bit I can come up with today. Well, it was little when I started, but now maybe not so little.
Nova is a star and Texas is the Lone Star State. Maybe something off the coast (coaster) of Texas. What if Bass is Base. Base Organization. There are 3 military Naval Bases on the coast of Texas. Should we be watching for something connected to of those? They are Kingsville, Corpus Christi and Ingleside. I think maybe so.
Alternately, Bass also could be a fish, which is on the coast too. A "bass" organization could be a music organization and music related words have been repeatedly showing up.
"Texas teeth grip defeat" do the last three words also say, in essence "have grit?" Hang tough? I think so and yet may be wrong about this one.

I found an article about Texas hanging in there as the oil price has plummeted dramatically. Also, because as I found this bot run I saw "president fart inspired" and Eagle? or someone much better at this than me said of course fart=oil, and these are very close to the terms with Texas, on the list, so....a Texas headline dated Jan. 6th. may be what these words are pointing to. I'm supposed to put a

-24? with this?

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/tex.../21323535/
When rushing so much can be missed. The last line, almost of the DOWN words is so clear now. So simple, like day residue. It's about the lame duck president deciding how much he can do with Executive Orders. He's "responsible" for the "butter statue" his standing in history, as he won't be liked as much as he supposedly is now. Yeah he has audacity "balls."

The words are " president fart inspired responsible butter statue status duck determine condition reload ways legal balls

(01-30-2015, 11:00 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Very busy day yesterday, and this morning’s bot run is late, despite me actually doing the bot run on time. I also have a lot of catching up to do on the forum posts. Thanks for your patience. As for this morning…

Red Alert. It looks like an organization who is concentrating on conditioning and exercise. Two words well above the threshold for a LOOKOUT, and there’s much support underneath (see red arrows).  It’s hard to tell if Skinned Chilling is a part of this conditioning, but that would really make the meme turn into a house of horrors. The lingo goes on to say that “Neither Interaction Reasonable.” I agree ….and then the lingo brings in an attorney, but there’s a void.

Then we travel to a theme park in Texas, where a coaster goes nova. My favorite is Group 2…..President Fart Inspired. More hot air…VERY appropriate.

UP Words:     conditioning exercise skinned chilling neither interaction reasonable nor attorney thursday void bass organization nova coaster texas teeth grip defeat president fart inspired responsible butter statue status duck determine condition reload ways legal balls

DOWN Words:   finally moon yeah wow wrong could package eyes save loading submitted when music dragon crystal been cake loved lady socks half brother ball pink indeed planet has hotel kidnapped energy truck exploring one years
Okay, folks. Yep, I need to develop some sort of backtrack method to monitor these older runs. This Red Alert ("Conditioning Exercise") was fulfilled in March when all the news came out about Jade Helm. Example article: http://allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_2015.php

Note that Jade Helm will be ripe during LEO, which was another run. Therefore, I started a new thread to start compiling several different Red Alerts that might help us determine the outcome of these summer "exercises."

New thread: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=889