Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/27 RED ALERT: Rogue Weirdness including a time anomaly!
Guys, something catastrophic happened to my personal computer, and it’s going to affect us for the next few days. I wasn’t maliciously attacked, but rather someone in my family (who will remain nameless for now) decided to download some seemingly harmless typing software on my computer when I was away yesterday. The rest is history. I am not on that computer because it is completely destroyed by hundreds of offshoot malware. It will require extensive work. I am personally destroyed both mentally and emotionally. But that is just the tip of the iceberg….

When I was able to restore my computer to a somewhat workable solution, something strange happened: ALL my dreambot related files were only current as of 3/25. Note that I did not perform a system restore, but the way I understand restore points, they don’t even affect personal files. I have no idea what happened, but we have no record of 3/26 with exception of yesterday’s forum link! In fact, our DreamBot5 algorithm has a missing column….3/26! Thus, today’s run (which was accomplished by my old standby computer), accomplished all it’s mathematical calculations and ranking based on the assumption that 3/26 NEVER HAPPENED! As the Nostracodeus program was chugging away, I was hypothesizing about the implications of this missing column.

Would this destroy the validity of today’s run? OR does this mark an unmistakable interjection by the Universe to give us a emergency broadcast? Not only was I weirded out by where my mind took me on this, but when I opened the results, my mind was further blown away: ROGUE WEIRDNESS FORCES SPIRIT HINT ESCAPING.

Not only that, but look at the surge scores! Those particular words at the top should not have been greatly affected by a missing day in my estimation. Most certainly, there are words that were affected by the missing 3/26 data, but not these words. In fact, in my estimation, these top three words would have still been on top of the run even if 3/26 wasn’t lost.

What I can’t get over is the combination between Group 1 and Group 2. Absolutely thrilling the implications. Does this run make up for the time I have to spend restoring my main computer this weekend? I think it does. I think it gives amazing levels of hope and speculation. Remember that Rogue Weirdness doesn’t have to be negative. All that is required is that it is MAJORLY DIFFERENT.  I sense that this run is vitally important and we will most likely need to revisit this one often.

This was a nice mental vacation, time now to do some personal computing. Its not going to be pretty, as the hard drive will be swiped, hoping to GOD that the malware didn’t touch any hardware. Be well my friends. I hope to be writing tomorrow’s run on my main machine again, but I am not looking forward to loading up all my old software again giving it all the same settings and add-ons.

[Image: 20150327%20rogue%20weirdness.jpg]

UP Words:     rogue weirdness forces spirit hint escaping toilet meeting inline class dream special happy were 2015 pray reaching focus friday march regain blur puppy beep wild lucid played tank one fri could days awesome

DOWN Words:   claim entry request edit female nap david cook van dreamer years executive castle has email mon longer membership send sorry voted months entries forum loading submitted message add private profile hide save view
This is amusing that the DOWN words are apparently telling-on barry yet again! I'm convinced that "castle" is white.

Group 2 reminiscing about what we were doing to usher in 2015? Nah, I'm not "in the groove" and am missing it.

"send sorry voted" right after Group 4, heh heh. Yep, not impossible for those to go-together.

Word Wizard! I'm not "in the zone."

Wow.
"Let the record show" that yet again a bot run seems to be pointing directly to experiences or people here at NDC. LOL ya can't make this stuff up! It congratulated you about the coming conference invitation, if so. It, way back referred to "mike" here. Eagle1, do you think this possible that this is what's happening sometimes? I forget a cool one about oh yeah! the problem with leaving dreams here, and Escholars called that one "weirdness" very recently. There's a list of times this has happened, now.

Nanny, I totally agree with you that this run is a private encouraging message for this special group of ROGUE DREAMERS. I will post more hopefully when my time and schedule allows. Eagle1, sorry you had to sacrifice your computer for this but I do believe it is worth it in the end. Right now the posts I'm focused on are CERN, plane crash & California. I have a strong belief this plane business is a rope a dope technique to distract us from the warmongers who are circling their wagons. Be well all.
Yours,
MisFitObserver
Update: Okay, good news...even though I'm exhausted and my eyes hurt, it appears that I have everything in order for tomorrow morning's run. I'm doing all my checks now and going through a cold run as we speak. The bad news is that I lost a ton of personal files because the mini SD card I used went bad from the time between hard drive wiping and after the fresh copy was ready to roll. Big bummer....lots of music, podcasts, and pictures. But the historical bot runs are still in tact, and I have now have 6 unique browsers with which to accelerate my productivity. Looking forward to seeing what the bot looks like tomorrow.

Glad to get some approval from Misfit, and Nanny....yes, you saw the same thing I did. It's a big eye opener when the bot run takes the words right out of my head. Probably something we'll need to start tracking. Yuck, more tracking Smile
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsu3KHWB-5MZKCI1O1SOj...Sekh4p3jGg]
Good grief you have paid your dues today!! Blesss you with great restful sleep and wonderful meditations to recharge your batteries, so-to-speak.

Thanks for confirmation. Yeah, it is not "nuts" to think this Grand *Dream Experiment is referred to in...*dreams. At first it seemed funny, but they keep a'comin. Wink

(03-27-2015, 10:47 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Update: Okay, good news...even though I'm exhausted and my eyes hurt, it appears that I have everything in order for tomorrow morning's run. I'm doing all my checks now and going through a cold run as we speak. The bad news is that I lost a ton of personal files because the mini SD card I used went bad from the time between hard drive wiping and after the fresh copy was ready to roll. Big bummer....lots of music, podcasts, and pictures. But the historical bot runs are still in tact, and I have now have 6 unique browsers with which to accelerate my productivity. Looking forward to seeing what the bot looks like tomorrow.

Glad to get some approval from Misfit, and Nanny....yes, you saw the same thing I did. It's a big eye opener when the bot run takes the words right out of my head. Probably something we'll need to start tracking. Yuck, more tracking Smile
I am sure there have been more than a few messages directed here at the group. Glad you computer is better.
Toilet meeting inline class dream made me laugh. For my dream world, bathrooms represent a way to step outside the dreamscape. They can act as hidey-holes or, in some cases, an opportunity for someone to speak privately with me. I've had a few "toilet meetings" with people who pop into my dreamtime.

So is there to be a meeting in someone's bathroom to discuss a particular dream? Big Grin
LOL! that is way-cool to hear about.

(03-28-2015, 03:29 AM)DLP Wrote: Toilet meeting inline class dream made me laugh. For my dream world, bathrooms represent a way to step outside the dreamscape. They can act as hidey-holes or, in some cases, an opportunity for someone to speak privately with me. I've had a few "toilet meetings" with people who pop into my dreamtime.

So is there to be a meeting in someone's bathroom to discuss a particular dream? Big Grin
Escholars posted about this in the 3-31 run. It totally talks about this story it this 3-27 run here.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/...sport-data

executive castle has email mon longer membership send sorry voted months entries forum loading submitted message add private profile hide save view

Executive castle (White House) has email longer membership ( the other country leaders/heads of state) send sorry (sorry the email was sent with the auto fill) voted? months , (email list was months old) forum loading submitted message add private profile hide save view...it all tells the story.
Esholars and TwiceBlessed make a great team. This is a spectacular hit, and explains why all the admin-type words are just as important to our cause. Also, the down words in this case weren't reversed. They read word for word just like you said. Well done!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2179079
This is uncanny!
WIERDNESS! a SPIRITED PUPPY named, ROGUE, ESCAPING FORCES(Georgia police deputies) and SPECIAL INLINE (jail) CLASS HIDES in PRIVATE WILD VIEW for MONTHS AWESOME SAVES self HAS LONGER DAYS COULD REGAIN FOCUS REACHING HAPPY DREAM MEETING 2015 Big Grin

The UP words are positive ways to describe the PUPPY, ROGUE, FORCES SPIRIT TOILET MEETING DREAM SPECIAL HAPPY WERE 2015 PRAY REACHING FOCUS REGAIN WILD LUCID PLAYED COULD DAYS be AWESOME.
The DOWN words describe the Georgia Sheriff's Department EXECUTIVE CASTLE CLAIM REQUEST VOTED LOADING SUBMITTED ADD PRIVATE PROFILE MEMBERSHIP SENDS SORRY for losing ROGUE PUPPY HIDE SAVE VIEW.
Great name for this dog, don't you think?!
Bingo. Big hit for Misfit. Why is the collective so worried about a poor little mut? No matter, great connection, and as for the story....nice change of pace from fear and doom. Good luck to this little escapee! Smile
Thanks Eagle1. I would also like to thank Nanny and Twice Blessed9 for seeing that this bot run is also about us the DREAMERS!
Like the little dog, ROGUE, we are all going ROGUE against the mainstream even the word HINT tells us to pay attention. Here's some more clues from the bot run:
HINT DREAM HAPPY 2015 PRAY REACHING FOCUS (audience) REGAIN FOCUS COULD DAYS be AWESOME for DREAMER HAS LONGER (bigger) MEMBERSHIP FORUM ENTRIES LOADING SUBMITTED MESSAGE ADD PRIVATE PROFILE HIDE SAVE VIEW.
The HIDE part makes me think that we don't want to be in their face. Stay invisible. Work behind the scenes.
Blessings to All!
(04-09-2015, 09:22 PM)MisfitObserver Wrote: The HIDE part makes me think that we don't want to be in their face. Stay invisible.  Work behind the scenes.
Blessings to All!

Word. Keep your heads down.
#CameTrue 5-0-3

See http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17502